What's new

Scientology Is Dead

Jim Little

Patron with Honors
Scientology is dead. They just don’t know it yet.

It started the day that L. Ron Hubbard started believing he was God, and his words became sacred scripture to his disciples. His devoted disciples followed the scripture without question.

When the God made himself elusive to the world and his devoted disciples, a young man stepped forward named David Miscavige. This young disciple was the only individual with the power to speak with God directly, and that alone gave him power among all the other disciples.

Soon the disciples could not distinguish between the messages from God and the disciple, David Miscavige. This went on for six years until L. Ron Hubbard died. Then the voice of L. Ron Hubbard, David Miscavige, became the new Messiah for Scientology.

This Messiah continued to quote the scriptures of L. Ron Hubbard for many years then started to rewrite the old scriptures, and write new scripture of his own.

But the scriptures have always been flawed because it was created by a flawed man. His greatest flaw was he could never be wrong. So when he was writing his scriptures on how to get to Heaven it was flawed.

That may not seem so bad, but if you are trying to shoot the moon with an arrow and your angle was off by 1% you would miss.

This Scientology Bridge to Total Freedom is flawed way more than 1%. You may experience relief from past upsets, but if you are shooting for Total Freedom you will miss.

It took me 22 years of experience and research with Scientology to realize this, and a little time for me to put it all together.

There is a lot of information in L. Ron Hubbard’s library of books and lectures and I have finally come to the conclusion that about 99% of that information is useless, and it would only be useful if you have a vested interest.

Last edited:
Scientology is dead. They just don’t know it yet.

I'm sure they know their brand is about as relevant as the teletype, the facade is built to make the members think that everyone doesn't see what they do and not to discuss it.

The only hope for Scientology is to leverage what's left of the brand into a reality freakshow for cable TV and possibly a chain of batshit crazy UFO cult donut shops or bowling alleys, where they can sell Xenu memorabilia and LRH butt-plugs

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
That snake sure is in the death throes.

Every watch for real a wounded dying venomous snake ? It strikes everything around it, tree branches or whatever. It is going to kill everything it can before it dies.

I'd not stand too close to scn as it is doing these dead throes - and those few left in should be running for the hills !

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Nice OP Jim. It's always refreshing to read of another victim of the cult coming out of the muck and realizing that Hubbard and his teachings were a waste of time.

It seems more and more these days people are reaching that point of truth and enlightenment.

Ho Tai

Patron Meritorious
This Scientology Bridge to Total Freedom is flawed way more than 1%. You may experience relief from past upsets, but if you are shooting for Total Freedom you will miss.
In the several years that I have been reading and posting on this board I think this is the best summary that I have seen. I spent $$$ searching for Total Freedom, but could have gotten the relief from past upsets (the value that I consider I got from Scientology) for a whole lot less through other means. Thanks, Jim. Spot on!

The only thing Scientology was ever designed to accomplished is to create Scientologists who are unconditionally devoted to Hubbard. If you are looking for anything other than becoming a member of a cult you won't find it in Hubbard's Cult Tech no matter how hand you look, because it's not there, and never was.

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology
When I became infatuated with $cn, I bought most if not all LRH's books. I thought it was me and not the writing that was difficult to understand. I plugged away at DMSMH, never quite getting his point. Then because everyone was raving about books such as 8-8008 I marveled at the "wisdom" there. But that wisdom was not there.

Now, over 35 years since I walked out the door, I realize that Hubbard was a horrible writer, difficult to understand and just full of himself. I guess no one dared tell him he "had no clothes."

I dumped all the books in the landfill, but now I wished I had kept them and filled them with 30-30 rifle rounds.

ClamSource

Patron with Honors
The cult is dead?

Oh noes, where will we find another such hilariously ready to be trolled target?

That snake sure is in the death throes.

Every watch for real a wounded dying venomous snake ? It strikes everything around it, tree branches or whatever. It is going to kill everything it can before it dies.

I'd not stand too close to scn as it is doing these dead throes - and those few left in should be running for the hills !

Many time this ^^^

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Nice post, Jim!

"What happened to the cult?"

site1017.jpg

It's dead, Jim.

FoTi

Crusader
When I became infatuated with $cn, I bought most if not all LRH's books. I thought it was me and not the writing that was difficult to understand. I plugged away at DMSMH, never quite getting his point. Then because everyone was raving about books such as 8-8008 I marveled at the "wisdom" there. But that wisdom was not there.

Now, over 35 years since I walked out the door, I realize that Hubbard was a horrible writer, difficult to understand and just full of himself. I guess no one dared tell him he "had no clothes."

I dumped all the books in the landfill, but now I wished I had kept them and filled them with 30-30 rifle rounds.

Wouldn't that have been a waste of amunition?

I agree....LRH was a horrible writer. He sure did love to hear himself talk.

Leaders of cults don't like to be criticized or corrected :no:, clothes or no clothes.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
A waste of ammunition?

You mean, like being in charge of an armed trawler, and expending all your depth charges on the first night of your patrol, trying to destroy a known magnetic anomaly, in the hope that it might somehow turn into two Japanese submarines?

Or maybe like shelling and firing small arms at islands belonging to neutral Mexico, when in fact you were under orders to return to port for the night?

Wasting ammo is 100% standard LRH tech. (Thank you, Ron.)

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
I'm sure they know their brand is about as relevant as the teletype, the facade is built to make the members think that everyone doesn't see what they do and not to discuss it.

The only hope for Scientology is to leverage what's left of the brand into a reality freakshow for cable TV and possibly a chain of batshit crazy UFO cult donut shops or bowling alleys, where they can sell Xenu memorabilia and LRH butt-plugs

New energy drinks:

XENUvinate OT3 in a can "Squeeze the can Please"

Wall of fire energy gum "Cinnamon flavored"

O-Tea The green tea from the federation of planets

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology
Wouldn't that have been a waste of amunition?

Depends on whether I hit them. In the heart, dead center. That would have been what ammunition is for...improving aim. I have one other thought. The only thing I now remember from DMSMH is his fixation on attempted abortions, using a coat hanger. I don't know any woman, now or then (especially then in the early 50s) who would mutliate herself like that or allow it to be done. Makes me think he hated women. Maybe he hated himself also.

Depends on whether I hit them. In the heart, dead center. That would have been what ammunition is for...improving aim. I have one other thought. The only thing I now remember from DMSMH is his fixation on attempted abortions, using a coat hanger. I don't know any woman, now or then (especially then in the early 50s) who would mutliate herself like that or allow it to be done. Makes me think he hated women. Maybe he hated himself also.

Yeah Hubbard was one seriously disturbed person, his fixation on knitting needle and coat hanger abortions was and still is very creepy. He had some serious emotional problems which he never dealt with, instead he choose to blame them on imaginary disembodied space aliens running around in his head. A while back I would have liked to see Hubbard's PC folder to see just how messed up he really was, now I have no desire to, he's just wasn't that interesting, in fact he was pretty fucking pathetic.