What's new

the village voice- update on Scientology Attacks The New Yorker

I'm really not sure what more would it take to force the government to stop allowing this cult to masquerade as a religion for the sole purpose of 1st Amendment protection of their abusive con game. How much more obvious does this scam need to be made before law enforcement puts an end to this charade?

Seriously what's next? a con man stock broker looking for 1st Amendment protection after ripping off his clients, claiming to be a minister in a church of greed too.

Last edited:

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
1st Amendment-as much as it is good thing,that much and more it is bad thing....
Imagine your son dies somewhere and then those lunatics from Westboro BC,coming on funeral and screaming all this stupid "fag" shit,or "god do that" or whatever ....on funeral!!!! just ,cause they use 1st Amendment !!??!!:duh:
So someone can say now,but that is good thing that we have it...again,-imagine that you are the one who must make that funeral for your son....

big hello from LRHs Bulgraviya.

Captain Koolaid

Patron Meritorious
I can't watch the videos! The window remains black. Disabled noscript, flashblock, adblock, updated flash and shockwave player. Nothing. Advice?

No I haven't nor would I want to they are just as twisted as Hubbard's Fake Navy,

[video=youtube;fxdt_f0hwUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxdt_f0hwUg [/video]

... but those Mega-Churches have the luxury of ripping off their members in small doses since all of those churches have a membership larger than the entire number of Scientologists on the planet combined and members are pretty much disposable to them. The cult on the other-hand is so tiny it has to go after their member's entire life savings and do everything in their power to keep them from straying off Hubbard's course.

However this one is my favorite

http://www.donstewartassociation.org/Index.html

The Green Prosperity Prayer Handkerchief is pure comedy gold.

J. Swift

Patron with Honors
Cultopia Scientology continues to produce clueless, inept videos full of Shermanspeak -- but then again with straight up and vertical stats of careening from one disaster to another, their breathless run on sentences laden with hyperbole and lies make as much sense as anything else in their Futile Rampage of Failure across all dynamics.

These videos clearly show that the once high flying Cult has clearly lost its Satanic Majesterium and has thus degraded into producing a series of farcical calumnies aimed at those who expose the Cult's foaming-at-the-mouth Fascist inanities and outright lies.

Finally, and if only to cap it, it makes perfect Karmic sense that Scientology should fail where it began: Hollywood.

Needless to say — and as with every Cult video of this ilk — these spastic, clownish videos reveal the collective butthurt of those who worship and blindly obey the Lunatic Antichrist of Hemet.

It is as simple as this Scientology: If you didn't act like a cult you wouldn't be treated like a cult.

/////

Last edited:

TG1

Angelic Poster
They never fail to one-up themselves. Every footbullet is bigger than the last.

How can they keep doing that?!? It's wonderful!

TG1

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
They never fail to one-up themselves. Every footbullet is bigger than the last.

How can they keep doing that?!? It's wonderful!

TG1

And to think some of us once thought these guys were going to save the world. :duh:

JackStraw

I can't watch the videos! The window remains black. Disabled noscript, flashblock, adblock, updated flash and shockwave player. Nothing. Advice?

How about "Thank your lucky stars!":giggle:

Imagine the worst hatchet job possible, a la DM, and multiply by, oh, say, 1000 and you get close to how bad this is (for them!)

Jack

freethinker

Sponsor
WTF?
No I haven't nor would I want to they are just as twisted as Hubbard's Fake Navy,
[video=youtube;fxdt_f0hwUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxdt_f0hwUg [/video]

... but those Mega-Churches have the luxury of ripping off their members in small doses since all of those churches have a membership larger than the entire number of Scientologists on the planet combined and members are pretty much disposable to them. The cult on the other-hand is so tiny it has to go after their member's entire life savings and do everything in their power to keep them from straying off Hubbard's course.

However this one is my favorite

http://www.donstewartassociation.org/Index.html

The Green Prosperity Prayer Handkerchief is pure comedy gold.

Megalomaniac

I'm used to seeing the author's name just before or just after a magazine article. Movies usually have credits, too. Freedom, like all Scientology magazines I've seen, is written by anonymous authors. It's another thing that impedes communication, I can't write to the author. :(

Anyways, can I say that Freedom is written by Anonymous?

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
I t really looks like things are falling apart at an accelerated rate. Here' a quote from Rinder which is exactly what I was thinking.

And for Scientology to make noise in such a bizarre way carries risk, he pointed out. "I've talked to at least ten people in Clearwater, most of whom remain under the radar who say what got them to look elsewhere on the Internet was the Freedom magazine issue about the St. Pete Times." And that issue, a similar smear against reporters Joe Childs and Tom Tobin after their landmark series, "The Truth Rundown," wasn't nearly as slick as this current one.

"I know someone [a regular, public Scientologist] OSA asked to read [the St. Pete Times issue] to gauge the local reaction in the community, and that person said 'Oh my God, this is insane,' and then went to Marty's blog, and then left the church and pulled out their family." He predicts a similar exodus after this current issue.

I think their own publications could be the best thing to wake people up at this point.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just love the lulz that Freedum provide us. :drama:

It's more surreal than anything on TV.:yes:

And it's a footbullet as usual from the cult of DM.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: