What's new

Adults in small bodies

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Yes, I read them. I lost it.

Your posts are not relevant to the OP at all.

If you take your precious time to read what the OP is all about you will understand what the thread is all about. - I hope.

Good little scn'ologist that you are, you didn't answer the question.

Here it is again : Did you ever have a minor child of yours molested by a staff member of the "church" of scn?

It is a very very simple question to which all you need to do is answer "yes' or "no".

You claim, apparently, to know something about this topic and all I am asking is your own personal experience.

I tend to think you have been caught talking out of your ass and are not about to admit it-------------that is SOOOOOO scientogist...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Remeber, you opened this door.......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hubbard's 'Adults in small bodies' is soled based on greed. It is detrimental to your eternal spirituality to stand between a Hubbard's Cult and dollar. Every effort is made to discourage spending money on anything than promoting Hubbard and his cult. It costs a lot of money to raise children properly so Hubbard had to come up with a way to have Scientologists abandon the raising their children and devote their lives to advancing Hubbard's personal ambitions without feeling remorse for being such idiots, convincing them that they are really not children but adults in small bodies was the best he could come up with.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
It'd just be nice if people like VaD could state they have actual first hand personal experience in what they come here and claim to be some kind of " expert " about.

I know it is a whole lot to ask that people who want to discuss child molestattion in the "church" of scientology had some first hand knowledge of what they were trying to post about.

I never saw LRH take a drink of alcohol. Does that mean in his life he never did?

I never saw a child in the chain locker on the Apollo. Does that meant there wasn't?

I never saw the body of Lisa McPherson. Hell, does that mean she isn't dead?

But, hey, it is the "valid" argument from the scientological "mindset".

God, scn'oligists are stupid.

Hubbard's 'Adults in small bodies' is soled based on greed. It is detrimental to your eternal spirituality to stand between a Hubbard's Cult and dollar. Every effort is made to discourage spending money on anything than promoting Hubbard and his cult. It costs a lot of money to raise children properly so Hubbard had to come up with a way to have Scientologists abandon the raising their children and devote their lives to advancing Hubbard's personal ambitions without feeling remorse for being such idiots, convincing them that they are really not children but adults in small bodies was the best he could come up with.
Are you kidding me? Do you really believe that? I know damn well, he wanted SO staff members without the encumberance of parental duties, but it wasn't about the cost to raise them, it was about the children ripping staff off post to be parents.

The damn cadet org was a failure, so they began to off load pregnant staff so fast it makes your head spin (the ones who are too far along to be convinced to have an abortion)

Wake up.

Mimsey

Are you kidding me? Do you really believe that? I know damn well, he wanted SO staff members without the encumberance of parental duties, but it wasn't about the cost to raise them, it was about the children ripping staff off post to be parents.

The damn cadet org was a failure, so they began to off load pregnant staff so fast it makes your head spin (the ones who are too far along to be convinced to have an abortion)

Wake up.

Mimsey
Did you even bother reading the post you responded to?

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
It'd just be nice if people like VaD could state they have actual first hand personal experience in what they come here and claim to be some kind of " expert " about.

I know it is a whole lot to ask that people who want to discuss child molestattion in the "church" of scientology had some first hand knowledge of what they were trying to post about.

I never saw LRH take a drink of alcohol. Does that mean in his life he never did?

I never saw a child in the chain locker on the Apollo. Does that meant there wasn't?

I never saw the body of Lisa McPherson. Hell, does that mean she isn't dead?

But, hey, it is the "valid" argument from the scientological "mindset".

God, scn'oligists are stupid.

<EDIT>

Where have I claimed to be an "expert"? - I just stated what I know from my viewpoint.

Or is my knowledge not knowledge enough?

Last edited by a moderator:
Chuck N, Yes I did - I don't agree with your point it was about the cost to raise them. Yes, there is a cost to the organization in terms of lost production when staff was off tending babies, taking them to dr's and what have you and the resultant lowered stats which resulted in less money.

But it was not about the direct cost to raise them. It was about the chaos in the organization when the parents were off post.

Mimsey

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology
Generality. Unsubstantiated. Not valid.

VaD, I wonder why you are here at ESMB. Are you or are you not a cult/LRH supporter? I am not accusing you of anything, but most of us see that nothing Blubbard was ever involved in was legitimate. This includes his utter selfishness in ignoring children. That guy and the current leaders are creating a generation of kids who are no better than members of gangs. They get their love from other Scn kids, not their parents. It is the greatest tragedy of the cult, for babies born into it had no choice. I weep for them. They did not get to choose their parents. They did not even get to choose whether or not they saw the light of day.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Originally Posted by Auditor's Toad
Did you ever have a minor child of yours molested by a staff member of the "church" of scn?
No.

VaD responds :

"Is it a proof of something?

Is it supposed to be my password on commenting on the OP? "

Only that you are talking about something which you have no real knowledge.

But, that ain't unusual for you is it.

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
Are you defending the jackass in chief? Why?

I don't want shit flying around like "Hubbard is a FlyingSpaghettiMonster and he was the one who got you to do all those ugly things"

- I want real views. Not imaginary data BS.

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology
One may note that I "liked" both ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn's post and Mimsey's reply to that post which was knocking it. Both posts as far as I am concerned contained valid points. :)

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology
I don't want shit flying around like "Hubbard is a FlyingSpaghettiMonster and he was the one who got you to do all those ugly things"

- I want real views. Not imaginary data BS.

Well thank you VaD for pushing up my stats toward my next star. You evidently do not see my point at all, and that is that nothing good has come out of the cult and real views are what you are reading all along here. Every single post I have entered is my real view. And, Hubbard is a FlyingSpaghettiMonster.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
<EDIT>

Where have I claimed to be an "expert"? - I just stated what I know from my viewpoint.

Or is my knowledge not knowledge enough?

Your " knowledge"? I have not seen you exhibit any yet. Don't expecet to either - LOL !

Last edited by a moderator:

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
Your " knowledge"? I have not seen you exhibit any yet. Don't expecet to either - LOL !

I still do expect some from you, though.

Considering you have some intelligence that is way more than mine, there should be some insightful posts from you in the future.

Looking forward. :drama:

One may note that I "liked" both ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn's post and Mimsey's reply to that post which was knocking it. Both posts as far as I am concerned contained valid points. :)

I figured it was understood that anything which impeded Hubbard's slaves from devoting all of their time to slaving for Hubbard would fall into the category of standing between Hubbard and a dollar or in cultease 'downstat'. The bottom line is if Hubbard was able to profit from his staff having children, as opposed using up resources which should be devoted solely to him, he would make it mandatory for staff to have children.