What's new

SO ED 2104 INT The Mission Holders Massacre

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
shorty.jpg

I thought somebody had used that picture to pattern their shotgun on - then I saw it was just awful wallpaper.

Petey C

Silver Meritorious Patron
I generally don't get flaming outraged very often, but the sight of those poseurs all lanyarded up in their uniforms, with those really really wanky naval titles, really got up my nose this morning. Give me a fucking break. It's when I see pix like these that I realise how dumb-ass stoooopid I was to get involved in this tinkertoy outfit with its play uniforms. I am SO. GLAD. I'm not in it anymore.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
I generally don't get flaming outraged very often, but the sight of those poseurs all lanyarded up in their uniforms, with those really really wanky naval titles, really got up my nose this morning. Give me a fucking break. It's when I see pix like these that I realise how dumb-ass stoooopid I was to get involved in this tinkertoy outfit with its play uniforms. I am SO. GLAD. I'm not in it anymore.

Try some J&D. I also felt nothing but loathing for the posturing pricks in the photo... but laughter is the best medicine.

zonko.jpg

Last edited:

Clarence Rockaway

Patron with Honors
Try some J&D. I also felt nothing but loathing for the posturing pricks in the photo... but laughter is the best medicine.

zonko.jpg
I was in Denver when the minions of these zombies showed up. It was Bergen Belsen revisited. Then back in California a month or so later I was telling my genius sister-in-law over the phone about it, and she says to me...'Get the data, Reuben.' Yeah, like she had the data! She had what the zombies wanted her to know. Then I went to the Buenaventura Hotel fiasco in September of '82, and I saw the face and heard the words of that Guilliam Leservre, and I was OUT.:p

Petey C

zonko.jpg

Yep, that worked for me! I also liked Toad's "But I am standing up!" caption!

Where were all the girls? Too smart to get involved or was this just a boy's game being played here?

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Be careful peeps.

Someone has access to Alan Walters ESMB password ... look at the date (2011) where his posts were 'edited' (I presume the druggy sites that we being are directed to are the 'edits') ... Alan last posted in 2009.

:eyeroll:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Yeah someone got hold of Alan's password back in Feb 2011. Hundreds of spam signatures were inserted into his posts but I thought I'd got them all. Obviously I missed this thread.

I've also changed Alan's password & email address so that it can't be hacked again.

M'F'ers!! :angry:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Prior to the mission holder's masacre meeting was the mission holder's mutiny meetings down in flag in November and December of 1981. F. Brown McKee was declared in Jan of 82 for his role in those events and splintered his Connecticut missions away from the Cof$ at that time. The massacre meeting was the church's answer to the mutiny meetings. They did away with the best and brightest at that time.

The massacre meeting resembles both "The Night of the Sicilian Vespers," when Lucky Luciano engineered the rubouts of all the old time mob bosses, as well as resembling a Stalinist purge.

Pete

Prior to the mission holder's masacre meeting was the mission holder's mutiny meetings down in flag in November and December of 1981. F. Brown McKee was declared in Jan of 82 for his role in those events and splintered his Connecticut missions away from the Cof$ at that time. The massacre meeting was the church's answer to the mutiny meetings. They did away with the best and brightest at that time.

The massacre meeting resembles both "The Night of the Sicilian Vespers," when Lucky Luciano engineered the rubouts of all the old time mob bosses, as well as resembling a Stalinist purge.

Pete

The best and the brighter had already left.

Jack Horner, John Mc Master, Alan & Virginia Kapular, Yvonne, Phil Spickler, etc. had already left the sinking ship.

Those, who hadn't read the writing on the wall, were executed in the 81, 82 were taken out by the SO hooligans.

Challenge

Jack Horner, John Mc Master, Alan & Virginia Kapular, Yvonne, Phil Spickler, etc. had already left the sinking ship.

Those, who hadn't read the writing on the wall, were executed in the 81, 82 were taken out by the SO hooligans.

Virginia Kapular died of cancer. Allen tried everything to save her, including taking her to Mexico for some esoteric treatments. All treatment failed.
Allen was out of the Mission Holder business, but was still " in" cos, and married to Cheryl Kapular as late as 1983.
I audited Allen in my Field practice in '84, '85, on Nots ( which he had begun in cos) . Cheryl signed the checks for his Field auditing even tho' she was , and still IS, in cos.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron

There were still a lot of good folk, old timers, noble, high minded people, free thinkers ... who believed in the tech and did their damndest to make it work ... that were not in the maelstrom at the center of the Cof$ nor were their missions so big that they got on the HubTurd radar screen for jealousy purposes. That would have included F. Brown McKee and a lot of the old timers that were his peers.

If they had a fault ... besides buying into the lie that is Scientology in the first place ... it was not being able to believe that those ascending to power within the Cof$ were not as noble and high minded as they were. In denial, many were still there at the time of the mutiny meetings and the massacre meeting. The exodus following the massacre became the core of the freezone.

Pete