What's new

Gerry Armstrong is in Berlin to talk about Rathbun and Rinder

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hubbard was effective at attaching ideas to names & manipulating the terms and conning those to do, what the public likes thats us , what they hate thats them, fair game replacing conspiracy , capers replacing conspiracy, 'defiant warrior' being a conspirator , Ethics officer replacing spy , confessional auditor replacing interrogating spy.

"Names" ...Manipulating Spells that injure, not just words , weapons cast with intent.

Rathbun & Rinder both conspired to harm Gerry, they just cant break the other spell , that they were conned to crime by spell master Hubbard.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Hubbard was effective at attaching ideas to names & manipulating the terms and conning those to do, what the public likes thats us , what they hate thats them, fair game replacing conspiracy , capers replacing conspiracy, 'defiant warrior' being a conspirator , Ethics officer replacing spy , confessional auditor replacing interrogating spy.

"Names" ...Manipulating Spells that injure, not just words , weapons cast with intent.

Rathbun & Rinder both conspired to harm Gerry, they just cant break the other spell , that they were conned to crime by spell master Hubbard.

The harm continues, and by their refusal to help stop it they continue to perpetrate it.

Rathbun and Rinder are unreformed reformers.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Marty recently put up an OP on his Blog that clearly shows that he is still a firm believer in El Ron’s PTS/SP “Tech”. In this OP Marty boasted that if El Ron was still around Hisself woulda “Declared” the OSA-BOTS that produced the recent faux “New Yorker” “in a New York minute”.

IMO, Marty sees Gerry as an “SP” that “attacked and harmed” El Ron and Hisself’s Legacy.

Also, IMO, Gerry well understands that PTS/SP “Tech” is one of the most fundamental and integral parts of the Scn “Religion” and as long as Marty practices his “Religion” he will use this “Tech”.

Marty’s “live and let live” message in Germany was concocted, as was his “it hurt me when I was forced to hurt Rinder” tear.

Marty’s continual lies, showboating and malicious statements re: folks like Gerry and Mayo are, AFAIC, “Fair Game-Indy Style”.

Marty wants the right and freedom to practice his “Religion” and use the “Tech”. A “Religion” and “Tech” that is predicated upon major tenets designed to usurp, corrupt and deny basic rights and freedoms of Humankind.

When Marty hung out his shingle he ignorantly, foolishly and arrogantly came to ESMB to drum up some business. He got handed his hat and has “Indy Fair Gamed” ESMB ever since. He has “Indy Fair Gamed” numerous others that without their courage, honesty and sacrifice thousands of others would not have known the truth…well before Marty had his “Epiphany” re: Cof$.

Marty, “The Hero” wants credit and recognition for “all he has done and is doing” to take out the Cof$. I give him credit for that.

Marty, “The Reformed” also seeks credibility and relevance as the “Martin Luther” of his “Religion” by practicing the "Tech" and “Indy Fair Gaming” Gerry and others whom he sees as a threat to the “Reformation”. I give him credit for that, also.

Face :)

Last edited:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Marty recently put up an OP on his Blog that clearly shows that he is still a firm believer in El Ron’s PTS/SP “Tech”. In this OP Marty boasted that if El Ron was still around Hisself woulda “Declared” the OSA-BOTS that produced the recent faux “New Yorker” “in a New York minute”.

IMO, Marty sees Gerry as an “SP” that “attacked and harmed” El Ron and Hisself’s Legacy.

Also, IMO, Gerry well understands that PTS/SP “Tech” is one of the most fundamental and integral parts of the Scn “Religion” and as long as Marty practices his “Religion” he will use this “Tech”.

Marty’s “live and let live” message in Germany was concocted, as was his “it hurt me when I was forced to hurt Rinder” tear.

Marty’s continual lies, showboating and malicious statements re: folks like Gerry and Mayo are, AFAIC, “Fair Game-Indy Style”.

Marty wants the right and freedom to practice his “Religion” and use the “Tech”. A “Religion” and “Tech” that is predicated upon major tenets designed to usurp, corrupt and deny basic rights and freedoms of Humankind.

When Marty hung out his shingle he ignorantly, foolishly and arrogantly came to ESMB to drum up some business. He got handed his hat and has “Indy Fair Gamed” ESMB ever since. He has “Indy Fair Gamed” numerous others that without their courage, honesty and sacrifice thousands of others would not have known the truth…well before Marty had his “Epiphany” re: Cof$.

Marty, “The Hero” wants credit and recognition for “all he has done and is doing” to take out the Cof$. I give him credit for that.

Marty, “The Reformed” also seeks credibility and relevance as the “Martin Luther” of his “Religion” by practicing the "Tech" and “Indy Fair Gaming” Gerry and others whom he sees as a threat to the “Reformation”. I give him credit for that, also.

Thanks Face, so very very true. In his mind he's still a 'Loyal Officer' of the Sea Org on a mission for Ron.

SpecialFrog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thanks Face, so very very true. In his mind he's still a 'Loyal Officer' of the Sea Org on a mission for Ron.

That's exactly it. I think he believes that Miscavige's worst crime is that he has made L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology look bad.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

Face you tell it like it is. :)

Markus

Right this is what Marty is - if he truely would like to reform the "Church of Scientology" he would need to look at every story where people were hurt or even killed by the Organization. He would need to meet the people who were hurt and ask them what exactly caused the abuses and crimes. I asked Marty several times to come over to ESMB and read my threads about Uwe and my family and then discuss openly how all this could happen. Which writings were responsible for each and every bad thing that happened to Uwe or to my family - he never did in all these years. Why? It is very simple - he is not willing to see that it was Hubbard who created that monster. He is not even starting to look at what Hubbard created.

Love
Markus

Last edited:

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
That's exactly it. I think he believes that Miscavige's worst crime is that he has made L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology look bad.

Yep I think you nailed it. That's exactly what he thinks.

Of cuorse the strange thing is that Miscavige is much better at following Hubbard and his insanity than Rathbun is - that's gotta grate some on the Rathbun ego. Marty FAILED in the Sea Org - and totally missed that DM was an asshole for years!!

So much for "able" eh?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

What is curiously MISSING from all of the bold pronouncements coming from Marty and his "Independents" is this....

A clear and concise list of all the L. Ron Hubbard policies that they:

a) Do not agree with because "Ron was wrong".

b) Do not intend to follow.

c) Believe are harmful or criminal, and exactly why people should never follow them.

They are so busy over on that blog congratulating each other on their "integrity" and "ethics" and "insouciance" and "theta" and "holding their position" that they don't have time to actually demonstrate any of those noble abilities when it comes to Hubbard.
In fact they PRETEND that Ron canceled all his sociopathic, terrorist and criminal policies himself. That's why....

Remarkable clownery ensues.

Gadfly

Crusader

What is curiously MISSING from all of the bold pronouncements coming from Marty and his "Independents" is this....

A clear and concise list of all the L. Ron Hubbard policies that they:

a) Do not agree with because "Ron was wrong".

b) Do not intend to follow.

c) Believe are harmful or criminal, and exactly why people should never follow them.

They are so busy over on that blog congratulating each other on their "integrity" and "ethics" and "insouciance" and "theta" and "holding their position" that they don't have time to actually demonstrate any of those noble abilities when it comes to Hubbard.
In fact they PRETEND that Ron canceled all his sociopathic, terrorist and criminal policies himself. That's why....

Remarkable clownery ensues.

I would like to see that too. But, I wouldn't hold your breath.

My view has consistently been that there might be a "non-oppressive" form of Scientology possible if a GREAT DEAL of Hubbard's policies (writings, lectures, sections of books, etc.) were canceled and removed from the subject materials.

That means that ALL OSA N/W orders and ANY directions for covert operations would be jettisoned.

All disconnection and related issues canceled.

HARD SELL as a manipulative "regging" technique canceled.

There are many more.

But, even with all of those gone, if some still want to accept "KSW" as the "truth", well the actual beliefs that cause the fanaticism would remain in place. KSW is an "extreme" document. Besides being absurdly arrogant and delusional. KSW is the rock upon which insane organized Scientology sets. That is why this issue is the FIRST issue on EVERY Scientology course checksheet. It is the basis of the lunacy.

My "ideal scene" is for some series of major events and legal cases to demolish the organized Church. Once there are hundreds of "indies" floating about, all with different ideas about different things and FREE to express them, I think that problem will probably take care of itself. Because many will simply settle back into living life, instead of striving for all these false and imaginary goals set by Hubbard and which are kept alive by the Church management machinery ("clearing the planet", "making OTs", "putting ethics in on planet Earth", etc).

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

Once there are hundreds of "indies" floating about, all with different ideas about different things and FREE to express them, I think that problem will probably take care of itself. Because many will simply settle back into living life, instead of striving for all these false and imaginary goals set by Hubbard and which are kept alive by the Church management machinery ("clearing the planet", "making OTs", "putting ethics in on planet Earth", etc).

Not if Marty Luther has anything to say about it.

The pattern of a person leaving the Scientology organization and, then, over a period of days, months or, sometimes, years, ceasing to regard himself as a Scientologist, this time, for some reason, is not supposed to occur. Marty and the Independent Scientologists have even convinced some mainstream journalists and mainstream academics, it seems. Of course, the non-mainstream fringe kook extremist anti-Scientology haters will always disagree.

This tiny percentage of misfits are destined to take their place amongst the other outcasts from mainstream society. :tease::bong::flasher::nazi::unsure:

Veda

Sponsor
Years before Hubbard concocted his "PR tech" (both non-confidential and confidential), he wrote the 'Manual on Dissemination of Material'. As early as March 1955, Hubbard had devised an elaborate system of layering and compartmentalizing Scientology, so as to monitor who says what to whom.

"An outline of the communication lines of Scientology follows:

"1. [What we would like the] General public [to say] to the general public.

"2. Scientologists to general public."

And then eight more categories of ____________ to ____________.

From Hubbard's 1955 'Manual on Dissemination of Material':

"...the communication line [to the non-Scientology public, and, these days, to 'handle-able' Exs] is that Scientologists do not pose any threat, that Scientologists are good citizens, and that they can be trusted with problems of a private and confidential nature... Another frame of mind that we would like to see the public have and register is that people attacking Scientologists have something wrong with them... As a subdivision of this, the actual substance of communication about what Scientology actually is... from the general public to the general public [what the "wogs" should say to each other about Scientology] should be that Scientology says that good health and immortality are attainable. That it is compounded out of all Man knows about Man..."

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud

My sentiment towards Marty has been, and remains :

Fuck Marty

and

Fuck the horse he rode in on, too.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
An excellent news report:
(I love the last comment)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqSB3FhT2M&feature=player_embedded

ijty7rpg.jpg

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/germany-gets-another-visit.93590/page-2#post-1887769

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Gerry looks like a completely normal person telling a story honestly and sincerely - quite different from Marty's twitchy shiftiness. Gerry is real, whereas Marty is contrived. Maybe that's because Scientology doesn't believe that truth exists.

Markus

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...-erzählt-seine-geschichte.93817/#post-1888665

[video=youtube;D6XCXPx9yoQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6XCXPx9yoQ&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

I just finished watching the whole video - it is great :thumbsup:

Here is a quote from arround 1 hour and 35 minutes:

"You can not take Hubbard out of Scientology and Hubbard was a psychopath and the whole process of Scientology I believe installs in a person a psychopathic condition in which they don't have any guilt, they lie with relative impunity, they feel totally good about lying, they don't care for their fellow human beings, they have no remorse and I believe that it is in most cases a temporary condition because you can see that when someone leaves the Scientology program becomes again reestablished as a wog as an ordinary human being, as homo sapiens - most of them become decent contributing citizens again.
But it is well known , that a psychopatic condition can be installed in a group - the mafia is something similar, you saw it in the german history - a glaring example where people completely lost their humanity. So it becomes a sort of a mob thing and you can not get away from it unless you leave Scientology and those people have not left Scientology." Gerry is talking about Mike and Marty here......

Thanks for posting this here:)

Love
Markus