What's new

Scientology Successful in Destroying Another Family - Disconnection is Alive and Well

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Re: Scientology Successful in Destroying Another Family - Disconnection is Alive and

Understood, but as I said it's unenforceable and unconstitutional.

Freedom of association also implies the right of groups to determine their own membership and the status accorded to members within the group. Members are free to choose concerning their own compliance with and continuing membership in the group.

Mark A. Baker

Fair enough - I lack knowledge of Amerika. Over here we have Human Rights legislation, and part of that is a right to family life. Maybe that's worth exploring. Honestly though, I think we'll have to be content with a gradual unravelling of the Mother Cult, which is what we are seeing already. Pity. It would be so nice to see it just go belly up in an instant.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Re: Scientology Successful in Destroying Another Family - Disconnection is Alive and

Fair enough - I lack knowledge of Amerika. Over here we have Human Rights legislation, and part of that is a right to family life. Maybe that's worth exploring. Honestly though, I think we'll have to be content with a gradual unravelling of the Mother Cult, which is what we are seeing already. Pity. It would be so nice to see it just go belly up in an instant.

Ah, but we got the chat board wizzards who on a legal point will argue the morality of it and on a moral point want to argue the legal aspects.

And think they are so cute in running around the corner instead of facing their own intellectual dishonesty.

Smilla

Ordinary Human

Ah, but we got the chat board wizzards who on a legal point will argue the morality of it and on a moral point want to argue the legal aspects.

And think they are so cute in running around the corner instead of facing their own intellectual dishonesty.

Well yeah - Scientology 'think' is the ultimate in self-deception.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud

Well yeah - Scientology 'think' is the ultimate in self-deception.

True, those people have mastered self-deception - and they don't get how transparent it all is to everyone else...even us lowly wogs & SPs see right through 'em!
They need to eat some more of them OATs or whatever it is they do to get all their marvelous abilities !

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

In American there are many freedoms.

However, certain individuals and groups forfeit some of those freedoms when they are caught conducting criminal activities.

For example, the "freedom to congregate" that Mark Baker implied was constitutionally guaranteed was misleading. Convicted criminals are prohibited from associating with other convicted felons or owning a handgun. They are likewise banned from any association with known criminal organizations such as the street gang or mafia they belong(ed) to.

Scientologists hide behind religion, but even that did not stop former top church execs from being convicted of felonies and getting sent to federal prison.

In reality, Scientology is a criminal organization.

Their handgun is Hubbard's scripture.

There is nothing constitutionally protected which would allow criminal cults to operate with immunity. The only reason Scientology gets away with it is that they are "playing the system" the same way that ordinary criminals do.

It's just a matter of time.

They all get caught sooner or later.

Meanwhile, Scientology continues directing its co-conspirators (Scientologists) to stand and cheer for new buildings. It really helps Scientologists feel good about themselves and their eternity when low-toned victims are moping and dramatizing about their children being taken away by the cult.

... It would be so nice to see it just go belly up in an instant.

I believe it will, but it takes time to get to the point of 'instantaneous collapse'.

FWIW, I've been observing for 30 years. The process started before that. The internet does seem to be accelerating matters somewhat. :)

Mark A. Baker

KissMyStats

Patron with Honors

Once again, this just breaks my heart. I know it's easier said than done and it's expensive, but I hope she hires a bad-ass-Mo-Fo attorney and gets the rights to see her children restored which she is afforded by LAW in this country. Those kids are young and indoctrinated and not in control, being minors. If I was rich I'd hire an attorney for her ! :angry:

FoTi

Crusader

As soon as a person becomes a scientologist they are a heartbeat away from disconnection from their previously loved families and friends, it doesn't even have to be made official because it is intrinsic within the cult.

Disconnection is always there skulking just below the surface, both as a threat and as a reality for those that dare to make even the smallest of waves.

As soon as a person becomes a scientologist they are lost to their loved ones until they get out and (hopefully) rebuild the damage done to relationships.

It is very sad.​

So very, very true. :itstrue:

Lamb

Patron with Honors

Understood, but as I said it's unenforceable and unconstitutional.

Freedom of association also implies the right of groups to determine their own membership and the status accorded to members within the group. Members are free to choose concerning their own compliance with and continuing membership in the group.

Mark A. Baker
Are you kidding or are you for real????

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

In American there are many freedoms.

However, certain individuals and groups forfeit some of those freedoms when they are caught conducting criminal activities.

For example, the "freedom to congregate" that Mark Baker implied was constitutionally guaranteed was misleading. Convicted criminals are prohibited from associating with other convicted felons or owning a handgun. They are likewise banned from any association with known criminal organizations such as the street gang or mafia they belong(ed) to.

Scientologists hide behind religion, but even that did not stop former top church execs from being convicted of felonies and getting sent to federal prison.

In reality, Scientology is a criminal organization.

Their handgun is Hubbard's scripture.

There is nothing constitutionally protected which would allow criminal cults to operate with immunity. The only reason Scientology gets away with it is that they are "playing the system" the same way that ordinary criminals do.

It's just a matter of time.

They all get caught sooner or later.

Meanwhile, Scientology continues directing its co-conspirators (Scientologists) to stand and cheer for new buildings. It really helps Scientologists feel good about themselves and their eternity when low-toned victims are moping and dramatizing about their children being taken away by the cult.

I have covered the disconnection of my son Alexander several times ~~ and it is bitter sweet to find out that he worked as a spy for OSA against me to boot. Such is the fallout and result of letting one's kid join the Sea Organization !

How very religious to get family members to spy on each other for Intelligence purposes !

Here we have extreme malevolence, revenge, Dirty tricks, FAIR GAME  with each increasing year.  I am ashamed I was so tunnel visioned and moronic and programmed that I did not wake up sooner.

The "Church" is not benign as one would expect a Religion to be
There was whole sale slaughter of unborn babies for 25 years straight in every city with the Sea Organization ~~ Los Angeles, Copenhagen Denmark, East Grinstead, England, Melbourne Australia, Clearwater Florida, Mexico City, Mexico and the infamous INT BASE where as many as 5 enforced abortions happened a week year in and year out for some 25 years.  I was there when it was going on.   Enforced abortions have  only ceased due to outrage on the Internet and Law suits. The abortions only stopped because it was bad "PR" not because the Church wanted babies born.

Punishments are savage.  The disciplinary "Rehabilitation Project Force" or RPF has draconian punishments where the inmate is cut off from all of humanity, including other Sea Org members and the spouse divorces the inmate.   This punishment program lasts for YEARS.  It is sometimes assigned for bogus (false) reasons.  There is no appeal.

SLEEP Deprivation is common.  Punishments like being served rice and beans 3x a day month in and month out was common at INT Base.  But breaking the law of the land  was the assault and batteries which were a daily occurrence and this trickled down and was exported to lower Organizations where it was permissive to slug another person and it is against policy to ever report a crime outside the Church. 

That is why it is very cool that the Supreme Court of the United States will now involve itself on the issue of "Ministerial Exemption."  The "Church" of Scientology has screamed it had "First Amendment Rights" to get off the hook in every criminal act it indulges in, and even admits to,  such as kidnap and lock down and held against will  ~~ "Ministerial Exemption."   This is a game changer.  This ruling could change the landscape of the continuing atrocities.

Google "Supreme Court  Ministerial Exemption" to read more and see what the highest court in the land has agreed to listen to.  The Supreme Court receives  8,159 petitions annually but only agrees to hear 80 to 100.    I am delighted they will review this loop hole in the law "ministerial exemption". It means that even though Church acts are bizarre, unnatural, and sometimes illegal, they can get away with it because they are MINISTERS withn a Religion ! 

It is this loophold that prevent a more aggressive stance with law enforcement and various agencies...it permits the "Church" of Scientology to get away with its crimes.

http://www.google.com/search?q==Sup....,cf.osb&fp=9fb4160009134867&biw=1152&bih=720

Last edited: