What's new

Auditing Children

lynnie

Patron
Thanks to AnonKat for pointing me to the Mace Kingsley website.

I am now greatly disturbed.

http://macekingsley.com/906/great-auditing-success/

Check it out! I wish I had known about this sooner! With just some auditing sessions, I NOT ONLY could have improved my 5-year old child's reading skills.....but also made her grow taller more quickly and gotten her teeth to come in sooner! WOW. This technology is truly amazing.

I think I'm going to go throw up now.

:furious::puke2:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Yeah, get 'em aeound a bunch of scientologists and their sexual experiences will come maybe a decade sooner than most other kids, too !

Veda

Sponsor
The little girl is seven, so she would have been eligible for a Standard Hubbard Security Check for children, which is guaranteed to make a cooperative, and small, but very smooth, ball bearing out of any unruly child, plus possibly provide potential blackmail on Mommy and Daddy.

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
HCO BULLETIN OF 21 SEPTEMBER 1961

SECURITY CHECK CHILDREN, ages 6 - 12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMmnBXcYN9Q

Now that this thetan masquerading as a child is over her reading and behavioral difficulties, in a few years, around the age of 12 or 13, she can be coaxed into joining the Sea Org by the Sea Org recruiter and her parents. "It's the sensible thing to do."

And if she's a down stat after joining, well, there's a remedy for that too.

L. Ron Hubbard established the Children's RPF in 1976:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW8ZqGSkXjI

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
I was never too keen about auditing children unless it REALLY called for, and yes, I find it disturbing that children get auditing for no real reason whatsoever. I audited children 11 and 13 and they were a lot smarter than the adults! LOL. I told the parents the children were fine and to leave them alone...

But it is even more disturbing to see how most children in our society today are labelled all kind of mental disabilities and the huge percentage are given drugs in schools or the foster care system.

When I was growing up in Mexico in the elementary schools, there were no bullies, no drugs for those 'diseases' and no one was labelled anything. Some were more intelligent than others and that was it. Of course the teachers hit us if we didn't know our time tables. It did not bother me, all you had to do is do your homework.

Nobody got traumatized by that. Instead we studied harder. But yes, kids were hit at schools and no, no therapy for anybody...no labels and no psyche drugs.

I found disturbing the way children were being treated in the SO and I formed a group of auditors to take care of those children, however we were accused of being a 'splinter' group and reported to ethics. So, I made sure to tell SO members that they should take care of their children because the SO was not meant for them. Funny it is, I was never reported to ethics for that.

But I also find disturbing the high percentage of children being drugged in our society today.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
I've audited children, in the past, when I was a Scientologist. These days, I work with children as viewers, when it is something they want to do. With my kids, I used some objective and CCHs, which helped when they were crying (and their diaper was fine, they were fed and watered, and they didn't seem to need sleep).

Forcing someone into session against their will is a serious violation, and I would never advocate it. Those who do this are, IMO, in serious breach of trust, and should be penalized with any applicable legal remedies and social costs. If it's my kids, those costs would probably include hospital bills.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
To me, it wouldn't even be real "auditing", much less real counselling. The person has to be truly willing to be there. In accordance with Scn concepts, it would not work. And in accordance with non Scn concepts, it's a terrible idea to try.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I would rather audit my pets than a human.

Could I be prosecuted for cruelty to animals if somebody reported me to PETA ?

Think about it.

Oh, would a clear cat disappear from me?

{ hey don't beat me up too bad - a dear friend devoted their life to being, well, a pet communicator. Could tell you what your dog, cat, goldfish wanted you to know. It is a whole fascinating different dimension of life. Well, life as we see life from where we particiapate in it }

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
whoa....seriously??
please tell us how one does that!! very curious!

Ok, my husband John and I each have had a much beloved pet as pc. John audited the boxer doggie we used to have. (Butchie). So John would say "give me that paw" and then John would take the paw gently and acknowlege Butchie. Butchie, being a dog, needed (John felt) a stronger more physical type "Ack". So John would go "good dog" and pat him like crazy and Butchie would just be all excited. Sometimes, if I remember correctly, Butchie just gave John the paw himself.

I did the same thing with my kitteh, Kate. I was a bit less exuberant in my "acks" to her than J was with Butchie as kitties are a bit different.

What we did was "end off on session" when the cat or dog seemed just a bit different in behavior. We didn't ask for a cog or anything.

You can audit infants, too. "You make that body lie in that crib". I would assume that with infants, you want a broader more blatant type ack than with an older person, since infants track things differently.

But auditing should be pleasant and not something that the "pc" does not want. Ever.