What's new

Source Magazine Issue 193 circa August 2007 includes new DM courses

Terril park

Sponsor
The Class VIII Sup at AOLA, who put the "hard to find" Class VIII references on her personal computer, to help her students.....

....was imprisioned, sec checked, and put on baby watch by RTC for a year.

Probably not "the move". :(

Well fuck them!

I have 80 A4 pages of additions to tech Dict.

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
I used the pilot tech dict in 2004 when I was in session. Since I was gone for 10 years, don't know when it came into play. It wasn't around in 1994 at Flag.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
The Class VIII Sup at AOLA, who put the "hard to find" Class VIII references on her personal computer, to help her students.....

....was imprisioned, sec checked, and put on baby watch by RTC for a year.

Probably not "the move". :(

Right. That was asking for it, though.

I was delivering OT1-3 Theory in the HGB around 1993/4 to various FCB execs like CO FB and CO FCB and several others. I started off using an auditing room that had a white noise generator outside the door, but that was only good for one student at a time. At one point I had several, on OT2 and OT3.

So I got the OK of the HGB Security Chief first (important point) and started using an otherwise-empty office on the same floor as the other ITO course-rooms. I would telephone security, get the materials from the safe in the auditing room, be seen via CCTV going to the courseroom, do the study period(s), call security again etc etc.

It all worked out fine in that the people got well trained etc. I had pretty much always been at a service org, and the "Service PL" ("I don't care how many rules you break as long as they are broken to deliver service--the rules can be wrong but our mission is never wrong racka-racka-racka") was paramount. It did actually use to mean something, at least where I came from it did. So although I figured I might get shot for out-security, what the hell, it was the only way I could deliver the goodies.

It was a bit sloppy, in that I had people studying OT2 theory on one table, and people studying OT3 theory on another table five feet behind them, but there was no leakage of confidential data, with everyone being super-careful.

This is all laughable about the confidentiality now, but it was important at the time.

Then RTC did a big trip on confidentiality of the materials. I got taken off post, as did the HGB Security Chief. My getting an OK from him was irrelevant, as was the Service PL. The Solo WDAHs stat immediately crashed, like *really* crashed, steep steep red dive. There were also some red tags from solo auditors wondering why their wonderful sup had been toasted.

In reality, some of that reaction was justified. But I knew the hours would dive in the next couple of weeks anyway as there were no new students to replace the existing ones, and several were looking like they were just about done.

There was only one student who looked askance at OT3 theory and said she didn't really believe it--Marina Pezzoti. I simply told her to do the procedure as best she could and see what happened. I guess she got on OK.

Paul

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Then RTC did a big trip on confidentiality of the materials. I got taken off post, as did the HGB Security Chief. My getting an OK from him was irrelevant, as was the Service PL. The Solo WDAHs stat immediately crashed, like *really* crashed, steep steep red dive. There were also some red tags from solo auditors wondering why their wonderful sup had been toasted.

I think all of this was a reaction to the OT materials hitting the internet.

petraph33

Patron with Honors
There was only one student who looked askance at OT3 theory and said she didn't really believe it--Marina Pezzoti. I simply told her to do the procedure as best she could and see what happened. I guess she got on OK.

Paul[/QUOTE]

Wow, interesting. she is a great person. Anyone know if she is still in or made it out by now???

Bea Kiddo

Crusader

Paul

Wow, interesting. she is a great person. Anyone know if she is still in or made it out by now???[/QUOTE]

I believe she was the RTC Rep for the Sandcastle when I was at Flag in 99.:omg:

Wisened One

Crusader
Where's the 2008 comps?

Hey there...

No new comps since Aug 2007, then?;) Looking for the later ones after that date.....

Wisened One