What's new

OSA Question

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
PIN numbers are mostly useless without the accompanying card/ID.

And no, you don't have to be paranoid not to. But a paranoid individual likely won't.

I don't *assume* that my gardner is trying to steal my money, but, 'need to know' is the essential element of all security.

Zinj

Poofy

Patron with Honors
I appreciate the offer, but I am not interested. I am an atheist. I think he was making a joke about assuming people's goals and from my statement I should be a freezoner. :)

Zinjifar

I appreciate the offer, but I am not interested. I am an atheist. I think he was making a joke about assuming people's goals and from my statement I should be a freezoner. :)

In a way, it could be said that we're *all* Freezoners.

Since we don't accept the hegemony of the 'Church' of Scientology :)

It's kind of like the definition of 'Scientology' as 'someone who uses Scientology in his daily life'

Since much of Scientology is purely simple shit everyone does, like using a dictionary or trying to get along with people, it could be said that we're *all* Scientologists.

It's the destruction of meaning by redefinition.

A Freezoner is probably someone who can say 'Thank You Ron!' without blushing ... :)

Zinj

Terril park

Sponsor
Mmm, Freezone is the splinter group that set up using the teaching, but without the evil Church, right?

Yes. You want some policy quotes on why we are also SPs I can give
them.:)

The fact that I'm talking to a homosexual Rat ( note upper case) indicates
I am not an OSA op. ( I hope)

In fact all rats are welcome on 10th feb.

( I'm on message here? )

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know OSA infiltrates their enemies.

My question would be, how far do they go to appear one of the group?

They'd probably call Co$ names, etc., right?

But would they go so far as to actively distribute anti-Co$ literature and point people to anti-Co$ websites?

Would they say they had a friend who went in and never came out, call it an insidious cult and really negative stuff like that?

Just wondering.

Thanks for any insight.

They might all be different.

Maybe some would do something the other wouldn't.

But none of them would discuss upper level data, or the CC platens, or bring process' from the upper level into conversation, or speak in tech terms about the upper levels.

Of course, neither would someone who didn't do them or read them.

T.I.

MarkWI

Patron Meritorious
I see a resemblance between the following messages.

Zinj!

Take a walk, look at the trees and birds and sky...

You are sounding paranoid.

Scientology is hardly the bogeyman you seem to make it in your mind, all knowing, powerful and devious.

Dude, get some perspective, you may be spending too much time and attention on scientology and not on life.

alex (who likewise puts too much attention on scientology at times)

and

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=cvjzDgMmELY&feature=related

Scientological Personality?

:D

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
'Certified Virgin' is about as likely a document as 'Certified Non-OSA' :)

I'm sure someone could be found to provide such documentation after a sec-check and if she passes that then a physical examination to make sure. :)

"Certified Non-OSA"? Well, I haven't heard anyone ever accusing me of being OSA since I left the SO, and I even admit to being OSA Int in 1988/9.

Paul

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Zinj!

Take a walk, look at the trees and birds and sky...

You are sounding paranoid.

Scientology is hardly the bogeyman you seem to make it in your mind, all knowing, powerful and devious.

Dude, get some perspective, you may be spending too much time and attention on scientology and not on life.

alex (who likewise puts too much attention on scientology at times)

The ultimate, ace-card, attack position of a Scientologist is to accuse the critic of dramatising case. This is the ultimate put-down a scientologist has in their toolkit.

But Alex uses it so "kindly" and so "sypathetically", you just have to love the guy!
:blowkiss:

Hey, let's all love and admire Alex out of the CofS! :thumbsup:

Let's :grouphug: our friend Alex!

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Anyone who does infiltrate and pretend to be anti and report back to the church, when returning, has ended up getting massive amounts of sec checking to make sure they are very, very clean. There is a sort of paranoia that they may have switched sides. Like a double agent kinda thing. Like the trust aspect is gone. Sucks for them. Spending so long under cover only to be unwelcomed when returning. I cant remember if they were required to pay for the auditing or not. Likey they did.

Poofy

Patron with Honors
Anyone who does infiltrate and pretend to be anti and report back to the church, when returning, has ended up getting massive amounts of sec checking to make sure they are very, very clean. There is a sort of paranoia that they may have switched sides. Like a double agent kinda thing. Like the trust aspect is gone. Sucks for them. Spending so long under cover only to be unwelcomed when returning. I cant remember if they were required to pay for the auditing or not. Likey they did.

Bea, can most members handle being exposed to information like what is here? I imagine that infiltration agents would have a terrible time coming back from exposure to a site like Operation Clambake or the get out stories from this forum.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Bea, can most members handle being exposed to information like what is here? I imagine that infiltration agents would have a terrible time coming back from exposure to a site like Operation Clambake or the get out stories from this forum.

Well, they "Not-is" (Using a Scientological word. "Ignore" is the same thing) what they are seeing. They see it through a cloud. Its just a mind-set. They are fixed and dedicated and do not let others sway or try to strike them down. It makes them unable to look or see the true facts. They can have this type of mind set to the core.

But it has cracks in it. As you see from people who have done that type of work and just decide to get out. I guess Tory would be one of those. And Mike Rinder now. There are likely many examples of it.

But one has to be very dedicated to the cause and not fall prey to our "Lies", so they say.

Of course hundreds, even thousands of ex-Scientologists come here and invent stories. Or pretend to be victims to get sympathy, right? I think not. We have woken up. They have not.

Hope this explains it.

Zinjifar

Of course hundreds, even thousands of ex-Scientologists come here and invent stories. Or pretend to be victims to get sympathy, right? I think not. We have woken up. They have not.

Hope this explains it.

When you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way
From your first cigarette
to your last dying day

Zinj

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
All we have to do is love the poor fools. We were once as foolish as them.

Currently, I am running an "op" to love Alex out of the CofS! :D

"There is a crack, a crack in everything -that's how the light gets in" Cohen.

"For love is kind and suffers long, it will never be defeated
More than hope, more than faith, love it is the greatest!" St Paul

Alex :grouphug: we love you!

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey, let's all love and admire Alex out of the CofS! :thumbsup:

Alex is conflicted - it is best to empower his first intention - To do scientology.

We should all love and admire Alex fully and completely back into the CofS! :thumbsup:

Once he can have that fully - he can then let go and be himself - free to pick and chose at will. :)

Alan

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Alex is conflicted - it is best to empower his first intention - To do scientology.

We should all love and admire Alex fully and completely back into the CofS! :thumbsup:

Once he can have that fully - he can then let go and be himself - free to pick and chose at will. :)

Alan

I almost agree! :D

Alex's first intention was whatever he believed Scientology would enable him to achieve. So all we have to do is love and admire Alex fully and completely back to his original intention!

Heck all we have to do is love Alex. The rest will sort itself out! :thumbsup:

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Come on Alex! Come and join us. You know you want to. Forget all those nasty sec checks and all that hassle!

It's nice out here and we are cuddly and warm! Out here you can achieve whatever you want to achieve! :happydance:

:grouphug:

Reminds me of a wonderful sci-fi novel called "then there were none". One by one the spaceship's crew left to join the local inhabitants who were descendents of followers of Ghandi, because it was way cooler than being onboard the boring old earth spaceship. Eventually there weren't enough crew left to enable the ship to take off back to earth!

Emma, maybe we can lure OSA operatives onto ESMB to be loved so throughly they never report back to OSA! We could love OSA to death!

:grouphug: