What's new

Miscavige’s Idle Fraud – Taiwan

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
From http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/

by Mike Rinder

Some of you may recall the Taiwan “Ideal Org” building, purchased by the IAS in 2005 accompanied by much fanfare and hoopla from POB himself about this being the first org in China. You may recall the CGI fly-through showing the grand lobby and the courserooms and auditing rooms. 100% smoke and mirrors.

Below are some shots taken within the last month of that building.

Not only is there still NO org, the building has sat empty since it was purchased 6 years ago. And every year since then the IAS has paid the taxes on the building because the Mission cannot afford to pay them. Does anyone think the money they give to the IAS is being used to pay taxes on empty buildings? Is it possible to even contemplate how much hard earned cash is flushed down the toilet in the name of POB having something to show at an event that maintains his pretense of “massive expansion”? This huge building (far larger than what could possible be viable) was bought when the market was high for an org that did not and still does not exist (and POB personally ordered that Kaohsuing Mission was NOT eligible to be turned into an org in spite of months of work by a lot of people under Guillaume Lesevre’s direction to try to make it happen) and 6 years later they have still not even started the renovations. It is NOT because there is a lack of available cash in the IAS.

Click link above for the photos.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

front-central.jpg

What do Taiwanese OT's think about donating all their money to an empty building? Let's ask one. . .

50502_43968886385_7093202_n.jpg

I think it sucks Chairman Mao's balls.
But COB said that was a somatic
that I could run out when the org opens,
so my space feels calm again.
Thanks Chairman Maoscavich.

Last edited:

freethinker

Sponsor
Boston purchased the Alexandria Hotel back in 2008 and they havn't started renos either. Probably the same situation.

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
That building is friggin enormous, you could roll all the ideal orgs into there and the course-rooms would still not be full.

Last edited:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, so much for Scn booming in Taiwan. That's what we've been hearing for years.

Sydney has been relying on Taiwan for the majority of their staff and public for several years now, because they can't drag any new Aussies into the org with a team of brumbies (Oz speak for wild horses).

I know people think that Miscavige is ridiculous buying these building and letting them sit.

But I wonder if there isn't something else going on here.

Just wondering.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know people think that Miscavige is ridiculous buying these building and letting them sit.

But I wonder if there isn't something else going on here.

Just wondering.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Taiwan has the only fresh sushi-balls arriving on the block at ANZO AO