What's new

OTIII: When the Pilot appears, WHO is mocking it up?

Div6

Crusader
It's an interesting thread.
I must admit that until Paul presented his reply on the other thread re OT3, I had not even looked at who the "he" was that was mocking it up. I did look at it then, and I realized that when I ran the level, as when *most* churchies run it, there is no effort to analyze the story, or the contents of Inc 2. We just ran it, as Terrill once said, according to the instructions on the can". Personally, I always thought, and still do pretty much, that if one analyzed Scn very much, the "magic" was lost.
You know, there is an Issue somewhere that explains that 'why' is an illegal question in auditing. Because, it says, that 'why' is appealing to the analytical mind, and that in scn we are addressing the reactive mind. I always took that to mean that if you start questioning the'why' something 'works' in auditing, you lose the effectiveness of the process.
Scn'ists these days are all hung up on so-called "Standard Tech", and the correct and proper way to deliver a process. And that is all good and fine and rilly helps when there is frequent change of auditors, or when folders are studied for this or that. IOW, anyone can easily see what has gone before, and that is great aid to tech staff, and is needed to insure that a PC doesn't get the same processes run on him that has been run previously. Otherwise, he is subject to 'overrun', ( has gone on too long), or so it is written.
It would be hard to explain why PCs for years and years, and especially very early years, had 'wins' from auditing that was under run, over run, run out of sequence, run wrongly, or run any old way another person knew to run them.
Could it be that we were mocking up our 'wins'?
Sorry.
Back to the 'pilot'. I have had PCs tell me that the Pilot was a Nascar pilot car. A tugboat Captain, any number of things that were real to the PC, or to his BTs. Doesn't really matter. When the BTs GOT TO THE POINT where the Pilot says that "he is mocking it up", the BT would usually blow.
I got to the point as an auditor, that I knew with certainty that if I expected their BT to blow, their BT would blow. O yeah. The "old man" said so. So be it.

Chlng

The target of auditing is 'reactive thought". It is reactive because it has emotional charge and\or reads on a meter. Charge.

Asking 'why' (unless it is part of a listing question that READS) is just asking for analytical maunderings. Which has nothing to do with removing charge from the case. What we see in people processed at length in the CoS is people with their sonic and visio turned off, unable to confront overwhelming charge in incidents, parked "out of PT" and generally behaving in an overwhelmed fashion. They also tend to oppose or stop ANY motion for which they are not the source or for which they have not 'predicted'.

I have addressed "Actual GPM's" with the cluster handling techniques of OT III. Specifically the "How to handle stuck pictures" steps: http://www.freezoneearth.org/Prometheus04/otThree/preot3/stuckpix.htm

There is WAY more charge in them to release, as there was WAY more ARC (co-motion, co-creation, etc) prior to them. Space societies are great for isolation and automation. Real ARC.....no so much.

Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Patron Meritorious
Asking 'why' (unless it is part of a listing question that READS) is just asking for analytical maunderings.
Asking "Why" in an L&N question worries me. L&N is a tricky enough area anyway, but I have the vague idea that one really ought to be asking for either goals (purposes) or terminals in an L&N. (Power Plus is an exception of course.)

It used to be there were only half a dozen or so valid L&N questions (I think) but then the L's kind of exploded that into the hundreds, most of which on the face of it seem to violate the Laws of L&N (but like the Power Plus lists must be so close to the core as to get away with it.)

Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Patron Meritorious
Back to the 'pilot'. I have had PCs tell me that the Pilot was a Nascar pilot car. A tugboat Captain, any number of things that were real to the PC, or to his BTs. Doesn't really matter. When the BTs GOT TO THE POINT where the Pilot says that "he is mocking it up", the BT would usually blow.
Interesting.

I got to the point as an auditor, that I knew with certainty that if I expected their BT to blow, their BT would blow.
I think you may be undervaluing your own causation here. By intending the BT to blow I would expect that as an above OTIII auditor you would help it to blow.

You know
auditor + pre-OT >> BT's bank

The target of auditing is 'reactive thought". It is reactive because it has emotional charge and\or reads on a meter. Charge.

Asking 'why' (unless it is part of a listing question that READS) is just asking for analytical maunderings. Which has nothing to do with removing charge from the case. What we see in people processed at length in the CoS is people with their sonic and visio turned off, unable to confront overwhelming charge in incidents, parked "out of PT" and generally behaving in an overwhelmed fashion. They also tend to oppose or stop ANY motion for which they are not the source or for which they have not 'predicted'.

I have addressed "Actual GPM's" with the cluster handling techniques of OT III. Specifically the "How to handle stuck pictures" steps: http://www.freezoneearth.org/Prometheus04/otThree/preot3/stuckpix.htm

There is WAY more charge in them to release, as there was WAY more ARC (co-motion, co-creation, etc) prior to them. Space societies are great for isolation and automation. Real ARC.....no so much.

Sonic and visio off = people behaving overwhelmed.
Sonic and visio on = people behaving schizo, a product of the OT levels.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
pilot.jpg

I love that!!!! Really really love that!

Veda

Sponsor

Who's "we"?

At first glance, this appears to be a Prometheus Reports addition to "OT 3." Is this part of "OT 3" in Scientology or an add on?

Is "them" "Actual GPMs," clusters of "BTs," or stuck pictures? Or are these considered to be interchangeable?

Have you ever wondered *why* you're "mocking up" all this "charge"?

Div6

Crusader
Who's "we"?

At first glance, this appears to be a Prometheus Reports addition to "OT 3." Is this part of "OT 3" in Scientology or an add on?

Is "them" "Actual GPMs," clusters of "BTs," or stuck pictures? Or are these considered to be interchangeable?

Have you ever wondered *why* you're "mocking up" all this "charge"?

1. "We" is a loose group of individuals I have been in touch with who have been dealing with recent refugees from the current train wreck that is Scientology. You will understand if I am not forthcoming with names.

2. I cannot say for certain it is a part of the current "OT III" as I did that level outside the auspices of RTC. I can say that the Church trained Class VIII that handled some review for me used it in that review, so I assume that at the time of his training, etc it WAS a part of "OT III" in the CoS.

3. Them is actual GPM's. Actual GPM incidents can be clustered or stuck pictures in my experience. They are related to life and livingness as compared to implanted electronic 'virtual' experiences.

4. I find this question curious..... What I have found is that *I* am NOT mocking up all of the charge....others are\have. Yes, there is charge I have "mocked up", but it isn't all about *me*.

Pepin

Patron with Honors
Interesting.

I think you may be undervaluing your own causation here. By intending the BT to blow I would expect that as an above OTIII auditor you would help it to blow.

You know
auditor + pre-OT >> BT's bank

It seems unlikely that someone "A BT" would blow at that point. It's what comes after the pilot that has the most devastating charge to a being. Even then, it is not uncommon for someone, "A BT" to blow and return.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

It's a standard part of the CofS's OT3, although what do do with it is not stated too clearly. At my suggestion, the Prometheus wording is clearer. It's based on the regular 1968 "Dianetics Course Stuck Pictures" (or something like that) HCOB in the III pack as well as a couple of lines on a handwritten issue about putting in a few of the buttons.

Paul

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
Own your Cog, attest and see the regge for your next action :)

Zinj

That wasn't a "Cog", Zinj. It was a "bognition", mostly for getting others to think about it.
I've DONE every level that COS offers, so my last "step" was to resign.
I had a phone call last nite from *Tom* Schermerhorn ( or similar) from AOLA. After about 15 minutes of his trying to "get in comm", and trying to verify my address, I finally asked him what he wanted. He asked had I heard that they had corrected LRH's original writings. I asked O You mean the Basics? He said Yeah! I said O yeah, I have them He asked where did you get them? I said that I got them from the Library, that I had paid $1.00 each for them. Then I said that had he told me that he was calling about the Basics in the first 5 minutes, we could have saved a lot of time. Then I wished him well, thanked him for calling, and hung up.
Tom said that he was in LA when I was there in '83. Thathe was FSO. That he is in the SO. Some here may know him.
His comm cycle sucked. He had a "comm lag" of about 40 seconds. Actually sounded as if he was being coached, that another was on the call with him.
You know that they are desperate when they call ME up.
The only thing I want from them is some word from my daughter.

Chlng

Veda

Sponsor
It's a standard part of the CofS's OT3, although what do do with it is not stated too clearly. At my suggestion, the Prometheus wording is clearer. It's based on the regular 1968 "Dianetics Course Stuck Pictures" (or something like that) HCOB in the III pack as well as a couple of lines on a handwritten issue about putting in a few of the buttons.

Paul

Thanks. The 'A-K' looked familiar, but I take it that the four paragraphs at the end are mostly Prometheus' wording.

Div6

Crusader
Forget the shipping of the nice little chunks. Go back a bit earlier. How about the logistics of getting hold of and rendering all those people into chunks in the first place? How many staff is it going to take manning however many "income tax offices" or whatever? The pre-chunkers are not too likely to go along willingly when they discover that no-one comes back from the "interview."

That rapidly descends into forcibly rounding up everyone on a planet who is resisting and trying to hide.

WHO is going to do that? A few "renegades"?

Nah. It's bullshit.

Paul

In an IAS briefing back in the 90's, the IAS regges described the latest "psych" experiments, where in a being was exteriorized, and then hit with "coldness" and essentially made into an "ice cube". This was represented as being the latest vanguard of "psych tech", and was purely an effort ton introvert and control through "interpretation" of LRH materials (Ice Cubes being mentioned in HoM, for example.) By extrapolation, if it was just the freeze dried thetans transported to Teegiack, it does raise the question of what was done with the bodies back on the "home planets".

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
In an IAS briefing back in the 90's, the IAS regges described the latest "psych" experiments, where in a being was exteriorized, and then hit with "coldness" and essentially made into an "ice cube". This was represented as being the latest vanguard of "psych tech", and was purely an effort ton introvert and control through "interpretation" of LRH materials (Ice Cubes being mentioned in HoM, for example.) By extrapolation, if it was just the freeze dried thetans transported to Teegiack, it does raise the question of what was done with the bodies back on the "home planets".

If a thetan has no mass or wavelength or location in physical space except by postulate, etc. how do you go about freezing or transporting one without a body?

The HubTurd had a real hardon for the IRS and the income tax, and so he managed to incorporate that into his horseshitistic wall of fire story.

As matter of fact, phuggit, time for a rehash of an oldie but goodie.

Pete

[FONT= "arial"]
Wall of Horseshit
(to the tune of Sound of Silence, originally done by Simon and Garfunkel)

Hello Beetee my old friend,
I've come to audit you again.
Because in my space you've been creeping,
You and thousands like you are speaking,
Cause the implant Xenu planted in my brain,
Still remains
From Hubbard's wall, of fire.

Packed in ice and shipped through space,
More Beetee's than the human race.
Stuffed and H-Bombed in the volcanos,
Beetees clumped together up the nose,
T'ill I held the cans on the orders of my C/S,
What a mess,
It's Hubbard's Wall, of fire.

And in the confines of my head,
I audited those Beetee's dead.
I ordered each Beetee to say his name,
And then march out of my head in shame.
It's a story, with the WOGs I can never share,
Oatee's don't dare,
Reveal the wall, of fire.

"Fool!" said I, I've been so dumb,
In my head I've gotten numb.
Heed my warning, I beseech you,
Do not let yourself be suckered too,
But my words, on the Scilons deaf ears fell,
And echoed on the wall, of horseshit.

And the Scilons borrowed and payed,
For the horseshit bridge Ron made.
And the Espee's hollered their warning,
Though the Osuh minions were swarming,
So the sign, saying "Ron is Xenu" would not
be seen,
Not too keen,
Over the wall, of horseshit.
[/FONT]

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
If a thetan has no mass or wavelength or location in physical space except by postulate, etc. how do you go about freezing or transporting one without a body?

In Scienoworld, that is answered by the difference between a thetan and a static. You are describing a static, not a thetan.

A thetan is definitely wrapped up with a MEST body, reference History of Man.

Paul

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
In Scienoworld, that is answered by the difference between a thetan and a static. You are describing a static, not a thetan.

A thetan is definitely wrapped up with a MEST body, reference History of Man.

Paul

Static shmatic, it's all problematic. They are supposed to be one and the same ... static and thetan. Bottom line ... the oatee III story is a massive evaluation for those who are supposed to audit it and furthermore, while proving that story either true or false conclusively is probably impossible, most likely it is just so much HubTurdian Horseshit

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
They are supposed to be one and the same ... static and thetan.
If it's any consolation, when I was a course sup I found this to be a very common misunderstanding among Scios. It's not helped by the fact that Hubbard changed his mind about what a thetan was over the years, and used the name for different "things."

I would point the student to a few references that highlighted the differences. One of the more useful ones (for clearing up the m/u in Scn terms, not for increasing understanding of real life) was the HCOB called (I think) the Magic of the Communication Cycle where Hubbard says the thetan (not the static) considers himself massy and so responds to the laws of the physical universe.

My current understanding of the real-life differences between these two is that what Hubbard called the thetan is the subtle energy bodies (aura etc) intimately connected to the physical body. Guess I'll trot out my usual image for this. See how this matches Hubbard's History of Man crappy description as the sliver stuck in the thumb where the sliver is the body and the thetan is the thumb?

aura_4.jpg

And what he called the static refers to the higher-dimensional part of the person, one's essence in the spirit world.

Bottom line ... the oatee III story is a massive evaluation for those who are supposed to audit it and furthermore, while proving that story either true or false conclusively is probably impossible, most likely it is just so much HubTurdian Horseshit
His theory must be complete horseshit, even if the procedure does seem to be addressing genuine underlying present-time phenomena.

Paul

Last edited: