What's new

Stats on new auditors?

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have been reading all manner of stuff on ESMB regarding how few people there really are still in, and how all the big new buildings are mainly empty. But it occured to me that when I was in back in the late 70's, what was considered the life blood of Scientology was the production of new auditors. That meant students in the academy class rooms, not the DIV 6 class room, coming out of the pipeline so to speak as a Class IV auditor, although that was restructured and now they are called Class V I suppose. Regardless, the idea was to produce people capable of auditing the lower part of the bridge prior to power processing.

So the question is ... what are the current stats on people actually completing their academy training levels and internships these days? Are there ANY new auditors being produced???

Pete

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
I would love to know that too. . . . . I noticed that they stopped publishing course and service completions a few years ago. Makes it pretty hard to verify their grandiose claims. . . but, I'm sure it's simply because there are so many people busting through their training that they just can't afford all that ink. . .

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
At some point, in spite of hustling IAS/StuporPower/Idle Org/books for libraries/front group causes donations, it seems to me that the centerpiece of the whole Scientological trip is doing "the bridge" which ceases to exist without auditors. The other items that people donate for is for status and, more to the point, eligibility. But its not only the lower level bridge, its the upper level bridge as well. They hustle lots of money from those doing the oatee levels as well as the L's. No class 12 interned auditors, no big bux extracted for the L's. There has to be some delivery of service if for no other reason than to maintain the facade to keep people forking over the big money to the IAS. When the last of the high end auditors at Flag leaves, drops dead, or gets RPF'd, then what?

Pete

lkwdblds

Crusader
At some point, in spite of hustling IAS/StuporPower/Idle Org/books for libraries/front group causes donations, it seems to me that the centerpiece of the whole Scientological trip is doing "the bridge" which ceases to exist without auditors. The other items that people donate for is for status and, more to the point, eligibility. But its not only the lower level bridge, its the upper level bridge as well. They hustle lots of money from those doing the oatee levels as well as the L's. No class 12 interned auditors, no big bux extracted for the L's. There has to be some delivery of service if for no other reason than to maintain the facade to keep people forking over the big money to the IAS. When the last of the high end auditors at Flag leaves, drops dead, or gets RPF'd, then what?

Pete

You hit the nail on the head, Pete! You are expected to Make Super Power and Ideal Org Donations, upgrade you IAS membership and now they are even offering a bronze bust of LRH for $5,140 plus tons of expensive jewelry for the Xmas season.

Most of the auditing which is taking place seems to be sec checking, staff on staff and staff on NOTS' pc's. There is so much extaneous stuff to contribute to that even millionaires can't support it all. They need some Class XII's to deliver the L's and audited NOTS at Flag. Somebody must be doing some training somewhere. It is all so hidden and clandestine now, it's really hard to tell what's going on.
Lakey

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
I would love to know that too. . . . . I noticed that they stopped publishing course and service completions a few years ago. Makes it pretty hard to verify their grandiose claims. . . but, I'm sure it's simply because there are so many people busting through their training that they just can't afford all that ink. . .

:lol:

An ink shortage! That MUST be the problem. And all along I was buying into these silly rumours that Scn was failing to train auditors and deliver the tech. Now I'll have to turn myself in to HCO for rollback and root out the SP that started that nasty rumour. :melodramatic:

Seriously, though, that stats that have been leaked from big orgs like NY show heaps of basic courses or mini courses that I'd never heard of and one or two auditors a year made.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
:lol:

An ink shortage! That MUST be the problem. And all along I was buying into these silly rumours that Scn was failing to train auditors and deliver the tech. Now I'll have to turn myself in to HCO for rollback and root out the SP that started that nasty rumour. :melodramatic:

Seriously, though, that stats that have been leaked from big orgs like NY show heaps of basic courses or mini courses that I'd never heard of and one or two auditors a year made.

What about the SHSBC? Any graduates of that of late? I remember when one of Brown McKee's daughters went down to flag to take that course, there were loads of students on it, took her a bit less than a year ... that was back in 77 I believe, there was actually a course room full of students on the briefing course with the so-called "wall of tapes" to listen to. Imagine getting thru all that HubTurd spew. I suppose that there is virtually no such thing as the briefing course these days, and that is the major deal to get thru to get someone up to the point where they can replace losses of people like Bruce Hines. It is my understanding that the courses above the briefing course are relatively fast and easy, the tough one was the briefing course.

Pete

lkwdblds

Crusader
What about the SHSBC? Any graduates of that of late? I remember when one of Brown McKee's daughters went down to flag to take that course, there were loads of students on it, took her a bit less than a year ... that was back in 77 I believe, there was actually a course room full of students on the briefing course with the so-called "wall of tapes" to listen to. Imagine getting thru all that HubTurd spew. I suppose that there is virtually no such thing as the briefing course these days, and that is the major deal to get thru to get someone up to the point where they can replace losses of people like Bruce Hines. It is my understanding that the courses above the briefing course are relatively fast and easy, the tough one was the briefing course.

Pete

They are still selling the Briefing Course at ASHO. I still get some mail from C of S although I moved about a year ago and it is coming to my old house. The BC is broken into sections, about 7 sections as I recall. ASHO was always mainly a training Org plus the Org to deliver Power Processing. Most people do not train much anymore and almost no one is getting Power anymore so I am not sure what they do there. It is a very large multi story building, I wonder what is being done with all the space. Perhaps there are teams of architects in there designing buildings and furnishings for the new Ideal Orgs. Who knows?
Lakey