What's new

2012 New Year's Event Live- 27 Dec 2011- Shrine Auditorium

c-orgy

Patron with Honors
The phone calls have started confirming people for the Live 2012 New Year's Event filmed in Los Angeles at the Shrine Auditorium, at 6:30 pm.

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
The phone calls have started confirming people for the Live 2012 New Year's Event filmed in Los Angeles at the Shrine Auditorium, at 6:30 pm.

Next Tuesday? And the calls just started now?

Someday better send a Data Series Eval over to investergate that fiasco. They need to find the SP so they can put a head on a pike.

Rd00

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Oh, this should be fun. 500 people, mostly staff, to "fill" the Shrine with. It's gonna need some real creative lighting to mask this Hill 10.

Paul

BC1

Patron with Honors
I wonder if it ever occurs to them as they sit there for these events, listening to all the promises for the new year that the same promises were made the prior year, etc.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wonder if it ever occurs to them as they sit there for these events, listening to all the promises for the new year that the same promises were made the prior year, etc.
Yes, after a few years...I thought that same exact thought and stopped going altogether to ALL events! WASTE of TIME! Straight up and vertical empty buildings and no people except staff and their family at the Events.:yes: Now that is epic! Hip Hip Hooray!