What's new

OSA Question

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I almost agree! :D

Alex's first intention was whatever he believed Scientology would enable him to achieve. So all we have to do is love and admire Alex fully and completely back to his original intention!

Heck all we have to do is love Alex. The rest will sort itself out! :thumbsup:

Let's :grouphug: our friend Alex!

Of course - Alex has his earlier positive goals that Scio took over - silly me! :blush:

nw2394

Silver Meritorious Patron
Emma, maybe we can lure OSA operatives onto ESMB to be loved so throughly they never report back to OSA! We could love OSA to death!

I'm sure that must happen. People tend to not last too long on an ethics post - being in OSA must be worse for all but the most hardcore types.

Nick

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
There are a lot of Freezoners who are critical of Hubbard and who know exactly what his history is. But some people find the decisions of Freezoners to study and utilize auditing and other LRH tech to be unacceptable.

Actually, any auditor knows that Hubbard doesn't or didn't produce wins or effects- the pc does. If the pc doesn't look and doesn't have realizations, nothing gets done. The pc does the work in that regard. The auditor does the work in directing the pc's attention and Hubbard did the research at inception.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
You guys are so going to hate me when you find out I wasnt OSA but just a public with a streak of rebellion and a lot of curiosity.

Thank you for the group huggy things.
:)

alex ( who feels warm fuzzy and badly misduplicated.)

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Boy, they sure took care of the fat guy who claimed to know Lisa. That was creepy as hell.

Hanover Fist

Always attack never defend.....

They took care of him in the same kinda way saying "Rules 1 and 2" takes care of people in other cultures.

alex

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
You guys are so going to hate me when you find out I wasnt OSA but just a public with a streak of rebellion and a lot of curiosity.

I don't care if you are OSA or simply a misguided scientologist knowingly or unknowingly carrying out Ron's philosophy to lie to cheat and ruin his enemies, I still love you Alex, more than words can say!

:blowkiss:

Come and join us! No more sec checks, no more screaming execs, no more reges with their false ARC. You like it out here with us, join us properly! :thumbsup:

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't care if you are OSA or simply a misguided scientologist knowingly or unknowingly carrying out Ron's philosophy to lie to cheat and ruin his enemies, I still love you Alex, more than words can say!

:blowkiss:

Come and join us! No more sec checks, no more screaming execs, no more reges with their false ARC. You like it out here with us, join us properly! :thumbsup:

You just dont get it.

But thanks for the effort!

alex

sandygirl

Silver Meritorious Patron
Same personality type

Here the strident tones in her voice? Or how about the condecending way this woman implies she has all the answers to everyone else's life:grouch: :grouch:

This self important, know it all is a complete replicate of so many I met in the church! I could never stand it and thought I was flawed.

Note the way she tries to get the camera back on her when her friend brings up Lisa McPherson.

Little Mis can't Be Wrong!:grouch:

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here the strident tones in her voice? Or how about the condecending way this woman implies she has all the answers to everyone else's life:grouch: :grouch:

This self important, know it all is a complete replicate of so many I met in the church! I could never stand it and thought I was flawed.

Note the way she tries to get the camera back on her when her friend brings up Lisa McPherson.

Little Mis can't Be Wrong!:grouch:

You were flawed! :wink2: Flawed with the grace of perfection!

They are just kicked off their perfection by a temporary insanity and it will pass like clouds across the sky. :happydance:

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'll kiss you too, Alex. whether you are a boy or a girl. No matter!!! :coolwink:

I get this wonderful image of OSA operatives running back to their bunker or wherever they come from, tearing their hair and screeching "Those whackos on ESMB like us! Argh!" And others just quietly fading away and never going back to the bunker!

"Love is kind and suffers long, it will never be defeated!"

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
So...uhm I'd like have to leave the church to collect?
:coolwink:

alex

You don't have to leave the church to get a big sloppy hug from me! :blowkiss:

But, of course, you will leave the church, oh yes you will. It is much nicer out here and much more fun isn't it?

Terril park

Sponsor

Thats how I've always seen you.

johnAnchovie

Still raging
Our love for Alex

Lion heart has caused a cathartic moment in me, :happydance: I realized that my distrust of Alex was a distrust of myself, I looked deeply into my soul, and I found that I did care about myself,:buzzin: and then... realizing that I had been misdirecting bad feelings, found that I cared about Alex. He is a lost little boy, controlled a cold, unfeeling corporation, he does not need harsh, cutting words, just to know that he is loved by all here, :wave: cared about and we all send him warm fuzzy teddy bears :) :) :) in which he can snuggle up. The cold, icy wasteland that is OSA and the corporate church, is melting, spring is here, and Alex will shout with joy as he dances across fields and dales, he know that he is loved, he knows that we want him here with us, to cherish, to feel safe, in giggles and games. :gathering: Welcome home, dear Alex. :happydance:

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Lion heart has caused a cathartic moment in me, :happydance: I realized that my distrust of Alex was a distrust of myself, I looked deeply into my soul, and I found that I did care about myself,:buzzin: and then... realizing that I had been misdirecting bad feelings, found that I cared about Alex. He is a lost little boy, controlled a cold, unfeeling corporation, he does not need harsh, cutting words, just to know that he is loved by all here, :wave: cared about and we all send him warm fuzzy teddy bears :) :) :) in which he can snuggle up. The cold, icy wasteland that is OSA and the corporate church, is melting, spring is here, and Alex will shout with joy as he dances across fields and dales, he know that he is loved, he knows that we want him here with us, to cherish, to feel safe, in giggles and games. :gathering: Welcome home, dear Alex. :happydance:

Oh my god!

Thats a bit much JA!

But its worth some serious (my new word) lulz!

Thanks for bringing your mockup to the play.

alex ( who would be the same pompous and argumentative, tech believing fool in or out)