Free to shine

Shiny & Free
From Rathbunny's blog:

Sam | January 4, 2012 at 4:27 pm | Reply

There’s magic in the air!
The first few responses to sending out Debbie’s email were the usual:
‘TAKE ME OFF YOUR MAILING LIST!’
‘DON’T EVER SEND ME THIS NATTER AGAIN!’
But what followed on from that was surprising.
If my own personal experience these last couple of days is anything to go by then while Miscavige screams and OSA plots and the media pick over the bones of a rotten regime beginning to crumble, there’s another story beginning to unfold quietly behind the scenes.
Old friends. People I haven’t spoken to for years are responding to the email I forwarded to them from Debbie. I’m receiving simple acknowledgements and originations to connect back up again.
There isn’t any need to discuss what’s occurring. There is an unspoken understanding that the tide is now turning.
Peace within our own group is being restored and bridges are being built across that gulf of despair that has pitted Scientologist against Scientologist.
If Disconnection has been the driving force of evil behind Miscaviges regime then Debbie has finally provided the antidote needed to bring this game to a close.
It’s over.
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/01/04/debbie-cook-gathering-steam-on-day-4/#comments

Tina Rojas | January 4, 2012 at 6:55 pm |

I just got word that there was a mass email sent out by the local DSAs about some recent “entheta”, though there was no specific mention of Debbie’s email. Apparently, several people have sent copies of Debbie’s email to the local DSAs. One is then told by the DSA that Scientology is expanding like crazy and that one should just ignore such “natter”, without mentioning any of the valid points that Debbie brought up like crush regging. Obviously this is an OSA-orchestrated campaign to attempt to deal with the fall out from Debbie’s email – one should just continue to accept the BS that is being fed to them by Corporate $cientology. TALK ABOUT HAVING YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND!!!

Ziba Feulner | January 4, 2012 at 10:46 pm |

Marty, not sure if you want to post this; I would not be offended if you don’t :) .
Ok, so I just received several communications back from current Cof$ members regarding Debbie’s letter. I would say three and a half good ones. The three good ones state that they always knew something was wrong with the Church and that they are no longer in fear to speak out. The “half good” one supports Debbie but writes the following, “Took courage on her part. She has certainly been in the know and in the thick of it from her post. Observable truths are observable truths. I have been on Chaplain’s lines about much of this which was the proper line for me. We are the only ones to KSW and to keep our Church alive and viable. Ziba, let me also make myself perfectly clear on this. I do NOT stand with the likes of Marty Rathbun or Mike Rinder or their ilk. I do NOT like the way they went about their Church attacks and going to the press. NOT o.k. They also harmed a good friend of mine by their actions before they left the Sea Org.”
Conclusion: Confront is setting in – on a gradient, but it is setting in..

Last edited:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't get it Synthia?
Do you think this is someone saying they are out of scio or 'out' as a scio? :confused2:

His headline is "I am a Scientologist and proud of it" so that seems pretty clear to me. But I don't get the name of his company that has the word "psych" in it, a word that normally repels Scientologists like garlic to a vampire!

His headline is "I am a Scientologist and proud of it" so that seems pretty clear to me. But I don't get the name of his company that has the word "psych" in it, a word that normally repels Scientologists like garlic to a vampire!

Take a look. He's CCHR> Sylvia could ask him how Jan Eastgate Myers is maybe?

"Youth Today
December 01, 2011"

http://www.psychsearch.net/

"...Ken Kramer, a public records researcher whose website, Psychsearch.net, compiles reports on Florida psychiatrists. "A good first step in truly stemming psychiatric drugging of our nation's foster children would be to require prior authorization on all ages of children for all psychiatric drugs in every state."......"

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
(snippity snip)

Which is, come to think of it, exactly how my How I Left story began. The guy who rushed off to send a telex to Flag... well, 30 years later I *still* would like to stick pins into a doll that looks like him.

well, I'm sorry now, but I'm gonna havta circle that in red.:coolwink:

Ho Tai

Patron Meritorious
Yeah, the sad truth is that some large percentage of the time if you TALK to anyone, then they will write a KR on you, being the "ethical upstat Scientologist" that they are/were! :duh: :ohmy:

I HATED that about Scientology, that one had to ALWAYS be on ones toes, like walking on eggshells, careful of what you said to ANYONE. For fear of being reported! :omg:
What could have been more insincere than the "Think for Yourself" campaign? If you think for yourself, and your thoughts are different from what you are supposed to think, then "Scientology can handle that." And you pay to have your thinking "fixed." And if you happen to share your wrong thoughts with a friend, then the real fun begins. Still makes me mad.

Sindy

Crusader
Take a look. He's CCHR> Sylvia could ask him how Jan Eastgate Myers is maybe?

"Youth Today
December 01, 2011"

http://www.psychsearch.net/

"...Ken Kramer, a public records researcher whose website, Psychsearch.net, compiles reports on Florida psychiatrists. "A good first step in truly stemming psychiatric drugging of our nation's foster children would be to require prior authorization on all ages of children for all psychiatric drugs in every state."......"

Who is Sylvia? :coolwink:

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron
I have an idea! If we really want to know about the local fallout, now's our chance to return the flow of all those unwanted phone calls. Why don't we call our local orgs and ask them if they received Debbie Cook's email. :biggrin:

LA Org 323-953-3200
ASHO 323-953-3250
OSA Int 323-960-3500
AOLA 323-953-3300
HGB Reception 323-960-3550
INCOMM 323-953-3330

That's all I can remember offhand, but all their phone numbers in the Complex start with 323-953-3---. :p

Lynn

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I have an idea! If we really want to know about the local fallout, now's our chance to return the flow of all those unwanted phone calls. Why don't we call our local orgs and ask them if they received Debbie Cook's email. :biggrin:

LA Org 323-953-3200
ASHO 323-953-3250
OSA Int 323-960-3200
AOLA 323-953-3300
INCOMM 323-953-3330

That's all I can remember offhand, but all their phone numbers in the Complex start with 323-953-3---. :p

Lynn

It can be interesting to Google all the in-between numbers. So you Google 323-953-3201, 323-953-3202 etc. Maybe someone could produce an LA CofS phone list. For example:

323-953-3200 LA Org Reception
323-953-3201 x (i.e. no hit on Google. It may or may not be assigned in real life. Phone it to see.)
323-953-3202 LA Org bookstore
etc.

Paul

freethinker

Sponsor
I think he's hoping you set him straight Synthia, he's obviously in glee.

Send him a cold glass of water in the face email and see what happens.

Personaly I think he has snapped and needs a friend.:yes:
It's someone who is standing up for the inside C of S folks...he's toeing the line and letting everyone know that he is a good Scientologist and proud of it and that he is singing it from the rooftops.

That's what I get. A little feather puffing as a reaction to the newest developments.

I could be wrong but I got that he was on the other side.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was on my way to work yesterday and was approached by a public Scientologist,
who I personally know (he was in my auditing room a few times).

We always liked each other, mostly because I appreciate a good sense of humor,
combined with inquiring mind in others and perhaps because he appreciates when someone really cares about another and their well-being, genuinely.

We had a few very brief social, unintended interactions since I was declared an SP about 10 month ago
and he was always nice and friendly, which made me wonder if he even knows that I was declared.

This time we talked about "good roads and good weather" again. And even more real subjects, like family members. Even if subtle a bit.

Except, right before we parted our ways, he told me that he wishes me best and his heart still knows me, appreciates me and wishes me best,
(even if I went out of valence, because of my O/W's - translation of sorts). The word "valence" was mentioned.) And '"take care of yourself", as a final line.
My DSA's last words to me too, oddly, before she declared me.

But this was a bit different.

He also added, that love is all what really matters in life.
And knowing the person, I know he really meant it.

I thanked him wholeheartedly, agreed on the points I agree and then told him to google Debbie Cook.

His reply? "Oh yeah, I saw something about it!" As if, "I already did".

I really think that what Debbie did is working.

Time will tell.

Last edited:

Mystic

Crusader

LA Org 323-953-3200
ASHO 323-953-3250
OSA Int 323-960-3500
AOLA 323-953-3300
INCOMM 323-953-3330

Lynn

Oh great giggle of an idea, Lynn.

loose cannon

Patron with Honors
-- snip --

I thanked him wholeheartedly, agreed on the points I agree and then told him to google Debbie Cook.

His reply? "Oh yeah, I saw something about it!" As if, "I already did".

-- snip --
Maybe. Or he had simply been informed, just like any other Co$ scientologist, what to think 'bout the Debbie thing.

exdivsix

Patron
I'm getting daily emails from The Portland OT committee regarding "fundraising facts". The latest one I received (#5)had the number 10.358056% in bold letters and below it it states The percentage increase in 2011 of total number of donors to the ideal org project over the previous year...
The emalis with all these fun facts came out date coincidence with Debbie's email, and coming from the OT committee I believe her email had something to do with it. I may be wrong, and if I am it's quite a coincidence.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm getting daily emails from The Portland OT committee regarding "fundraising facts". The latest one I received (#5)had the number 10.358056% in bold letters and below it it states The percentage increase in 2011 of total number of donors to the ideal org project over the previous year...
The emalis with all these fun facts came out date coincidence with Debbie's email, and coming from the OT committee I believe her email had something to do with it. I may be wrong, and if I am it's quite a coincidence.

:dieslaughing::dieslaughing::dieslaughing:

10.358056% !!!

:unsure:
Do numbers only work in scientology if there are more that 6 of them together?

BTW Welcome to ESMB exdivsix

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah, the sad truth is that some large percentage of the time if you TALK to anyone, then they will write a KR on you, being the "ethical upstat Scientologist" that they are/were! :duh: :ohmy:

I HATED that about Scientology, that one had to ALWAYS be on ones toes, like walking on eggshells, careful of what you said to ANYONE. For fear of being reported! :omg:

Yeah, well, the friend who turned you in was only trying to be a friend in the truest sense, to help you come to your senses and stop being the effect of your reactive bank. It shows how much your friend truely cares that he or she would turn you in.

Pete