What's new

Chill E.B. is declaring war to the Village Voice

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
53RBi.png

namaste

Silver Meritorious Patron
"'Some' call him the village idiot."

Now what kind of people speak in generalities like that?

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
Say word? He is rhyming yo with ho and yo with bro
THESE METAPHORS ARE CRAZY ILL SON!

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
LOL! I guess Chill is reading this thread... Look at the thread title and look at his response:

vbBtt.png

Is there a sign on the door on the front of the org he is on lines at stating: "Idiots enter here" ? I was once told that Tony Hitchman (the guy who interviewed LRH on the Intro to Scientology video) had mocked up a machine out of mental energy and put it outside of his mission on the Sunset Strip. The purpose of the machine was to make people enter his mission. Aparently it worked so well, I guess it has been relocated to Mr. Red Hot Chilly Bee's org.

Mimsey

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Chill E.Boob erases my comments that he's a monumental fail whose sole source of income are handouts from the IAS... (hmm.. wonder how much longer that's going to last)...

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I wonder

if Miss will jump on him and beat him
when he'll get his camera hat

A

Annonny

He is fucking hilarious. It took him two months to start attacking TonyO, which makes me think that he may have been instructed to do so.

A

Annonny

Chill E.Boob erases my comments that he's a monumental fail whose sole source of income are handouts from the IAS... (hmm.. wonder how much longer that's going to last)...

Your comments are still there.

Miss Pert

Silver Meritorious Patron
He is fucking hilarious. It took him two months to start attacking TonyO, which makes me think that he may have been instructed to do so.

Maybe it took him that long to come up with things to rhyme with "O" :biggrin:

Sindy

Crusader
Chill EB is rappin' for criminals

he's fallen prey to their hypnotic subliminals

they're workin' their magic, inside of his head

what once was alive they're now killin' it dead

Chill EB is workin' for deviants

'cause he's so pliant, they're turnin' him arrogant

They do it to everyone, ain't nothin' new

Pullin' his strings he's now lookin' the fool

Chill EB is helpin' a tyrant

While speakin' his words --

the thug cowers in silence

Frontin' for a madman

Run away while you still can

Tony O is not alone

The village voice is many

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

He would have started the attack sooner, but he got bogged down on a word chain while studying Isaac Hayes power hat writeup.

The part he got stuck on was when Int Management told Isaac to attack his employer and source of income "SOUTH PARK" because they made fun of Scientology. Chill EB eventually did a clay demo and got the concept--but when he read the confidential OSA order that demanded that Isaac disconnect (quit) his job, he couldn't apply that datum. He kept struggling with the part about Isaac going broke and dying soon after following OSA's orders to attack his employer and friends at South Park.

The MU that finally cleared this up was "rhyme", which Chill EB insisted he knew because he was a rapper. But when he cleared ALL the definitions and used it in a sentence, he got full conceptual understanding. Here is the sentence that did it for him:

Scientology has no rhyme or reason.