What's new

Leak: Melbourne Staff 2011 (LOTS OF IMAGES)

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Warning: This thread may take a while to load, if you are on dial-up or have a slow computer give up now!

An incomplete list of Melbourne Ideal Org (Day & FDN) staff and relevant promo.

Warning: Wall of promo may make some nauseous.

Really tragic to see so many young people on this list.

Transcribed names:

Alex Maloney
Alice Cho
Ammala Santoro
Annalisa Rinder
Anthony Simpson
Ashleigh McSwan
Brian Micallef
Briana Walker
Callum Scollay
Cheryl Wickens
Christie Frank
Cindy Simes
David Beck
Elly-Mae Johnson
Emlyn Lucas
Emme Messina
Erica Lucas
Errol Schmidt
Evan Duffy
Fergus Gartlan
Fraser Duffy
Gabrielle Harper
Geoff Gillard
Geoff Serra
George Georgevski
Gillian Jackson
Gloria Lin
Greg Peart
Hunter Leonard
James Rinder
Jaquie Salmon
Josh Kalab
Julian Bassett
Kane Hooper
Leigh Crouch
Liz Grogan
Mark Little
Matt Lucas
Meg Wyly (?)
Nicole Crouch
Nicole Leonard
Nina Fairlie
Norbert Horvath
Pam Frank
Pat Maloney
Raymond Lester
Sarah Little
Scott Rackham
Sinead ???
Sophia De???
Steven Liao
Suzanna Zagon
Tamara Lynch
Thomas Cullen (?)
Tina Law
Tom Carson
Tom Fisher
Tony Wickens
Tracy Tseng

tracy20tseng.jpg

tonywickens.jpg

tonywickens.jpg

tom20fisher20scientolog.jpg

tamara20lynch20recruitm.jpg

suzannazagon3.jpg

steven20liao.jpg

scottrackham2.jpg

raylester.jpg

promotomcarson.jpg

promothomas.jpg

promosophiadeavalon2.jpg

promosinead.jpg

promosarah.jpg

promopatm.jpg

promopam3.jpg

promonina.jpg

promomeg.jpg

promojamesrinder.jpg

promogreg2.jpg

promochristief.jpg

promoashleighmcswan.jpg

promoanthonys.jpg

pamfrank.jpg

norbert20horvath2.jpg

ninafairlie.jpg

nicolecrouch.jpg

nicole20leonard.jpg

matt20lucas20recruitmen.jpg

mark20little20recruitme.jpg

liz2520grogan25202520ex.jpg

leighcrouch66.jpg

kane20hooper.jpg

julian20bassett20recrui.jpg

joshkalab.jpg

jaquiesalmondirectorofc.jpg

jaquie20salmon.jpg

james20rinder.jpg

hunter20leonard.jpg

gregpeart2.jpg

gloria20lin.jpg

gillian20jackson20recru.jpg

georgegj.jpg

geoffserra.jpg

geoff20gillard.jpg

gabrielleharper.jpg

fergus20gartlan.jpg

errolschmidt2.jpg

erica20lucas20recruitme.jpg

emmemessina.jpg

emlyn20lucas20recruitme.jpg

ellymae20johnson.jpg

duffyboys.jpg

davidbeck.jpg

cindysimes.jpg

christiefrank2.jpg

christiefrank.jpg

cherylwickens2.jpg

callumscollay.jpg

brianmicallef.jpg

briana20walker20recruit.jpg

briana20walker20div6.jpg

anthonysimpson.jpg

annalisarinder.jpg

ammala20santoro20recrui.jpg

alice20recruit20promo.jpg

alexmaloney.jpg

20tinalaw.jpg

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Extra:

Melbourne Staff at Ideal Org opening
wholestaff1202.jpg

Recent staff pic.
melbourne20staff20pic.png

Hmm I wonder why there is only a third of staff in the second photo :eyeroll:

Also note, since the FWO inquiry, all (excluding CMO!) promo contain the disclaimer:

Notice: Joinig Scientology staff is a religious commitment and all activities are entirely voluntary. Scientology is a religious philosophy and offers total freedom.

Yeah right! I don't think anyone is fooled.

Last edited:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
WOW! Thanks so much Zhent. These photos made me laugh & cry at the same time. It was great to get some current photos of people I haven't seen for 10+ years.

One effect of those photos - I've never been more relieved to be away from that environment.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
It amuses me how young the HCO staff are. I assume that follows the principle that only young kids qualify for HCO because they aren't old enough to have gotten into the things that make them out-qualled. Of course, that means they haven't had any life experience either.

Paul

TheRealNoUser

Patron with Honors
It is very sad to see so many people who were lost, who now think that they have found their purpose in life - little knowing that they are simply being abused and brainwashed into a Hubbard-think alternate reality.

On a lighter note, I thoroughly enjoyed all the fabulous hair-do's. I tried to imagine the preparation involved for each person.

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
I had the same reaction to the young things. May they wake up soon, in time to save another generation from wasting their lives.

But really, as a management team they don't look too convincing to me.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Notice: Joining Scientology staff is a religious commitment and all activities are entirely voluntary. Scientology is a religious philosophy and offers total freedom.

As per the laws, statutes, and codes as written, the income tax here in the US is voluntary also. It is probably far easier to unvolunteer yourself from the income tax than it is from Scientology staff, from everything I have seen on here. Being on staff is entirely voluntary UNTIL you decided to unvolunteer, then see what happens. Not a pretty picture.

Pete

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
When you said a lot of pictures you weren't kidding. I wonder why they made so many promo photos?

freethinker

Sponsor
Scientology:

The Bad Habit Of Successfull People.

I noticed all these people have occupations or skills. Are they moonlighting while on staff, seeing as how it's all voluntary?

They will burn out soon if that is so.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I noticed all these people have occupations or skills. Are they moonlighting while on staff, seeing as how it's all voluntary? They will burn out soon if that is so.

I think it's just there to make them look 'normal'.
They wouldn't have time to actually be/do those things.

Scientology:

The Bad Habit Of Successfull People.

I noticed all these people have occupations or skills. Are they moonlighting while on staff, seeing as how it's all voluntary?

They will burn out soon if that is so.

Yeah, interesting little mind fuddle in there. They are not supposed to have to be out moonlightling. The org should be making enough money to pay them. (I think there is policy on that). From the PR point of view they are not supposed to be telling everyone that these staff member people do all this other shit AND scientology. It makes it look like scientology is just a hobby. But the suckers will not get staff if they don't put it in, probably because so many people have told them they do NOT want to lead a one dimensional existence as a staff member..it sucks so much. Hence all the off-purpose, off policy watering down of Ron's recruit teck. The promo says that being a staff member sucks and you have to be "something else" or otherwise you suck too. [STRIKE]The devil[/STRIKE] Xenu is in the details.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Analisa Rinder, Mike Rinder, related?

James Rinder is Mike's nephew. James is the son of Andrew Rinder (Mike's brother). Analisa is married to James so that make Analisa Mike's niece by marriage? :confused2:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator

Actually most of them do have do those things to survive. Cleaning used to be the moonlighting job of choice but now it seems it's web design.

freethinker

Sponsor
I used to work a full time job and full time staff. It was probably no different than 100 hours in the SO except I had two hours a day travel time.

There is a policy on that and I believe there is a policy called Staff Pay. I don't know who they think they are fooling but someone ought to send Nick Xenophon a copy of every policy that mentions staff pay. As a matter of fact, if you sent him a green volume it would DA the church from saying it was forged or counterfiet.

Yeah, interesting little mind fuddle in there. They are not supposed to have to be out moonlightling. The org should be making enough money to pay them. (I think there is policy on that). From the PR point of view they are not supposed to be telling everyone that these staff member people do all this other shit AND scientology. It makes it look like scientology is just a hobby. But the suckers will not get staff if they don't put it in, probably because so many people have told them they do NOT want to lead a one dimensional existence as a staff member..it sucks so much. Hence all the off-purpose, off policy watering down of Ron's recruit teck. The promo says that being a staff member sucks and you have to be "something else" or otherwise you suck too. [STRIKE]The devil[/STRIKE] Xenu is in the details.

Semper Phi

Patron with Honors
Actually most of them do have do those things to survive. Cleaning used to be the moonlighting job of choice but now it seems it's web design.

You bet they have to "moonlight" to survive! Even in an "ideal" org the only people who don't have to have a "moonlight" are kids whose parents support them or wives with prosperous husbands. I recently left staff at an "ideal" org, and the staff pay paid grocery bills in a good week.

I think they put the jobs on the recruit posters as spin control, to show how well-rounded these people are, and that you don't have to give up everything else to be on staff. Uh huh...