What's new

An email from Debbie Cook to active Scientologists

Sindy

Crusader
According to Marty:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/01/10/operation-klaus/

Weird way of putting anything. Can't figure out if the intent is to ruin or if Marty believes she was in fact ruined.

Why say that of anyone you are "supporting"?

Any ideas?

Or why say, "While she feigns being in ‘good standing’ to maintain some cred with which to reach corporate Scientology, she is in as ‘good’ a standing with corporate Scientology as I am." when you are supposedly supporting her? He seems to be talking out of both sides of his mouth.

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Marty is only worth watching for the lulz factor,,,,
Not as sad as the cofs circus but still sad (IMO)

Who will be our 70,000th viewer ????]

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Do you happen to know the title of the first book?

No, but I am hoping the 3rd book will entitled Marty's best loved Odes.

Actually, now that i think about it, Debbie is very lucky that Marty is not digging her that much. Otherwise she might have gotten her own Ode and been publicly humiliated with painfully bad writing & pitifully bad lies.

Here is the annotated Ode to Ron the OT who was total effect of the Dictator. Apparently dictators' postulates are wayyyy stronger than OT's.

An Ode to L. Ron Hubbard

You said your legacy would be the tech
Yes he did and the tech to OT was a fraud, therefore his legacy is shit.
but the dictator said otherwise
The dictator? Isn't this what Marty's arch enemy does, give corny names like "Kingpin"?
and the church began its demise and hurt came to those who would object
Silly. The church began its demise when the original clearing tech did not work in 1950. That's why the church has had to come out with a new con game every couple years to keep itself alive.

You said there was no hidden data line
Ron lied. There is a hidden data line that is the exact opposite of every un-hidden data line.
but the dictator said he knew better and burned all of your policy letters
The dictator burned Ron's policy letters? LOL. No, the dictator is following Ron's policy letters which is why he is Fair Gaming you Marty.
and the church went into long term decline.
If the church's "decline" is measured in number of Clears and OT's made (actual ones) then it has been in decline since day one. If the church's "decline" is measured by its net worth, then the church under the dictator is doing better than ever. Either way Ron was a loser.

You said only truth could penetrate thick armor plate
No Ron did not say that. He taught Scientologists to lie with their TR's in.
and though the dictator protested this fact
No, the dictator is the best liar since Ron himself.
it was your ace in the hole that has our back
The truth was not Ron's ace in the hole, that's why he was on the run, hiding from authorities.
and everyday now more are working to reverse your fate
No, everyday now more are working to reverse your fraud.

And alas, it may take time and a perilous struggle
but we assure you it is too late to reverse our tide
you’ve got friends to the end of time on your side
and come hell or high water we’ll emerge from this jungle'
This whole stanza sounds Scientological and....mental.
There is no perilous struggle.
Because Ron and Dave and Marty are all selling the same fake tech.
What perilous struggle is there?
It's actually two con games competing for the same marks.

Because we know you were right that the truth shall set us free
Is that why Marty said "lose it" in order to destroy Lisa McPherson's Introspection worksheets?
and that is one thing no dictator will ever take away
Then why does Marty take away (censor) posts on his blog that point out truths he doesn't like?
it will be your real friends standing at the end of day
Ron's real friends were all betrayed by Ron and blew. The only ones who still think they are his "real friend" are the ones too stupid to realize that they are being defrauded and used by Ron.
humanity freed, the only proper acknowledgment of thee
There is no humanity freed in Scientology. Unless by "freed" you mean enslaved.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
This thread with action by Debbie Cook now has over 69,000 views in only 11 days.

How hot is that ?

This is great stuff !

69,000 concerned Scientologists (granted, some views are just Apostates and some are confused FBI/IRS/CIA agents, plus Indies and Freezoners, and ESMB's/OCMBers, oh and Anons. But Holy effing shize!!)

Back to the subject, 69,000 concerned peoples/views of all kinds are curious WTF is going on?!

Must be nothing.

Jump

Operating teatime
69,000 concerned Scientologists (granted, some views are just Apostates and some are confused FBI/IRS/CIA agents, plus Indies and Freezoners, and ESMB's/OCMBers, oh and Anons. But Holy effing shize!!)

Back to the subject, 69,000 concerned peoples/views of all kinds are curious WTF is going on?!

Must be nothing.

70,050 now

Veda

Sponsor
No, but I am hoping the 3rd book will entitled Marty's best loved Odes.

Actually, now that i think about it, Debbie is very lucky that Marty is not digging her that much. Otherwise she might have gotten her own Ode and been publicly humiliated with painfully bad writing & pitifully bad lies.

Here is the annotated Ode to Ron the OT who was total effect of the Dictator. Apparently dictators' postulates are wayyyy stronger than OT's.

An Ode to L. Ron Hubbard

You said your legacy would be the tech
Yes he did and the tech to OT was a fraud, therefore his legacy is shit.
but the dictator said otherwise
The dictator? Isn't this what Marty's arch enemy does, give corny names like "Kingpin"?
and the church began its demise and hurt came to those who would object
Silly. The church began its demise when the original clearing tech did not work in 1950. That's why the church has had to come out with a new con game every couple years to keep itself alive.

You said there was no hidden data line
Ron lied. There is a hidden data line that is the exact opposite of every un-hidden data line.
but the dictator said he knew better and burned all of your policy letters
The dictator burned Ron's policy letters? LOL. No, the dictator is following Ron's policy letters which is why he is Fair Gaming you Marty.
and the church went into long term decline.
If the church's "decline" is measured in number of Clears and OT's made (actual ones) then it has been in decline since day one. If the church's "decline" is measured by its net worth, then the church under the dictator is doing better than ever. Either way Ron was a loser.

You said only truth could penetrate thick armor plate
No Ron did not say that. He taught Scientologists to lie with their TR's in.
and though the dictator protested this fact
No, the dictator is the best liar since Ron himself.
it was your ace in the hole that has our back
The truth was not Ron's ace in the hole, that's why he was on the run, hiding from authorities.
and everyday now more are working to reverse your fate
No, everyday now more are working to reverse your fraud.

And alas, it may take time and a perilous struggle
but we assure you it is too late to reverse our tide
you’ve got friends to the end of time on your side
and come hell or high water we’ll emerge from this jungle'
This whole stanza sounds Scientological and....mental.
There is no perilous struggle.
Because Ron and Dave and Marty are all selling the same fake tech.
What perilous struggle is there?
It's actually two con games competing for the same marks.

Because we know you were right that the truth shall set us free
Is that why Marty said "lose it" in order to destroy Lisa McPherson's Introspection worksheets?
and that is one thing no dictator will ever take away
Then why does Marty take away (censor) posts on his blog that point out truths he doesn't like?
it will be your real friends standing at the end of day
Ron's real friends were all betrayed by Ron and blew. The only ones who still think they are his "real friend" are the ones too stupid to realize that they are being defrauded and used by Ron.
humanity freed, the only proper acknowledgment of thee
There is no humanity freed in Scientology. Unless by "freed" you mean enslaved.

You left out a few lines from Marty's 'Ode to L. Ron'...

Some more from Marty "Luther" Rathbun's 'Ode to L. Ron Hubbard':

You acknowledged the loyalty of your gracious wife
but the dictator used her as a stepping stone
and she died forgotten, friendless and alone
and thus he erased
[Mary Sue Hubbard] your dear Manuela [Simon Bolivar's girlfriend] from your life

[Hubbard threw his wife under the bus, firing her from her position as director of the Guardian's Office by issuing the order that placed the Commodore's Messengers over the Guardian's Office. This was in 1981, after Mary Sue had taken the rap for her husband, and was about to be sent to federal prison for the commission of felonies, committed under her husband's direction]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGYEv7BRbZc

You raised three fine children and one who died too soon

[Hubbard had seven children. He abandoned his red headed daughter Alexis, by second wife of five years Sara, later claiming that Sara was a Russian secret agent whose real name was "Sara Komkovadamanov." Alexis was never acknowledged, and of course was disowned. Also disowned was his first son, Ron Jr. Here's a letter from Sara to Paulette Cooper from the early 1970s. This letter was stolen from Cooper's apartment and was later located during the FBI raids of 1977, raids which, amongst other things, exonerated Cooper from having been framed as a bomb thrower by Scientology. http://www.solitarytrees.net/cooper/aff_sn.htm ]

About Quentin Hubbard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS9TYc5nKwU
[Quentin immediately became a Scientological non-person, being erased from Scientology's official history, after his 1976 suicide.]

but the dictator wanted them forgotten too
and your progeny turned from sunshine to blue
and the many who loved you wept under a sorrowful moon

[Of course, there was nothing stopping L. Ron Hubbard was seeing any of his children.]

You had faith that your friends would make it come out right
but the dictator mis-used your treasure to enervate them
and black dianetics, reverse scientology internecine mayhem
and with violence did he destroy their willingness to fight

[As yes, "Reverse Scientology," when Scientology doesn't "work," it's because of "Miscavology Reverse Scientology."]

Some background.

"I can make Napoleon look like a punk." 'Excalibur' letter, 1938

From L. Ron Hubbard's 1946 (self-hypnotic) 'Affirmations':

"Women especially love you and you fear no man.

"Testosterone blends easily with your own hormones. Your glands already make plenty of needed testosterone and by adding to that store you make yourself thrilling and sexy... You are the master. You know they will be thrilled... Your sexual power is magnificent...

"Men are you your slaves..."

In the chapter 'Launching the Sea Org', in the book 'Bare-Faced Messiah', Virginia Downsborough was interviewed, by author Russell Miller, about her time in Las Palmas with L. Ron Hubbard (late 1966).

Downsborough was surprised by the large number of bottles of pills that were around Hubbard's bed where he lay moping. She did not report any physical injury. Here's an excerpt:

"He talked a lot about Sara Northrup and seemed to want to make sure that I knew that he had never married her. I didn't know why it was so important to him; I'd never met Sara and couldn't care less, but he wanted to persuade me that the marriage had never taken place. When he talked about his first wife, the picture he put out was of this poor wounded fellow coming home from the war and being abandoned by his wife and family because he would be a drain on them. He said he planned every move along the way with Mary Sue to avoid being victimized again."

And from the 12 February 1967 Policy Letter 'Admin Know-How, the Responsibility of Leaders' -a.k.a. The Bolivar Policy Letter - on the topic of how a subordinate should relate to his "power":

"[The power asks] 'What are those dead bodies doing at the door'. And if you [the subordinate] are clever, you never let it be known HE [the power] killed them - that weakens you and also hurts the power source. 'Well, boss about all those dead bodies, nobody at all will suppose you did it. She over there, those pink legs sticking out, didn't like me'. 'Well', he'll say if he really is a power, 'Why are you bothering me with it if it's done and you did it. Where's my blue ink?...

"...always push power in the direction of anyone on whose power you depend. It may be more money for the power, or more ease, or a snarling defense of the power to the critic, or even the dull thud of one of his enemies in the dark, or the glorious blaze of a whole enemy camp as a birthday surprise...

"...Real powers are developed by tight conspiracies of this kind... and if they are right and also manage their man [the power] and keep him from collapsing from overwork, bad temper or bad data, a kind of juggernaut builds up."

"I can make Captain Bligh look like a Sunday School teacher." 1969, 'Discipline, SPs, and Admin'.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
You left out a few lines from Marty's 'Ode to L. Ron'...

Whoa, great! Somehow when I cut & pasted the best parts got left off. I originally wanted to write about the very sections you recovered (MSH and Quentin).

Thanks for that!

I just find it unbelievable that Rathbun is blaming Miscavich for how Hubbard:

* Ordered his wife, Mary Sue Hubbard, to commit felonies under a program he wrote called Operation Snow White.

* Ordered or otherwise conned her into taking the rap and going to federal prison, rather than tell the truth and get him sent to prison.

* Ignored MSH while she was in prison and after she got out, even when she was being psychologically brutalized by his church executives (at his behest).

* Disconnected from her so that he could be free to write sci-fi books while she rotted in prison and worse.​

Rathbun's "reality" is perverse. What kind of mind takes a lying, manipulative, self-centered, egomaniacally abusive husband like Hubbard and writes a paean soliciting admiration for how much he loved and cared for his wife?

That's just insane.

All of Marty's followers are just as stupid as they were when they were in the CoS. Except now that instead of believing themselves to be in the "Top 1 Percent" of society, they believe they are even above the rest of the Scientologists.

Thus, they conceive themselves to be the "Top 1 Percent of Scientologists" (meaning that think they are in the top 0.001 percent of society) which is altogether fitting, since only a person in that elite group could celebrate Hubbard's torture and destruction of MSH's life with an Ode to the tender loving care he gave her.

Sorry, these folks are f*cking crazy.

Last edited:

johnAnchovie

Still raging
My dear Debbie. I have stated my respect for what you are trying to do. But, you know, I just read a post from a teenager who recently got out of the Sea Org in ANZO. He/she is called here, growntree. The raw honesty of the posting, hurt. Read it

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...o-do-with-me-not-anymore.&p=647013#post647013

You, as Captain FSO, had more privileged living conditions than pretty much any SO member outside of Miscavige, but you must remember back before you were an exec. Like me, you can remember so many occasions, having worked 16 hour days, having holes in your shoes, eating beans and rice and creeping into overcrowded dorms at 2am (having stayed off schedule to get your stats up for the birthday Game). Dorms that were often worse than homeless shelter doss houses. Trying to get to sleep and being kept awake by the sound of some poor sexually deprived teenager, or some washed up forty year old Tres Sec, trying to knock of a sneaky wank, on squeaky worn out mattress springs. Then on pay day standing in a long queue at the Dir Disbursements door and for all those indignities that you had sufferd in name of Ron and his Cult, to dismissively receive three measly pound coins into your hand. Not enough for a packet of fags, not to mention enough to sneakily return the money you 'borrowed' from the canteen till when the Canteen I/C had dashed to the loo. And to top it off, having to sign an invoice for that paltry sum. How does that make you feel?

I wonder if we can confront the fact that this was all a premeditated degradation? To spend 16 hours a day, 112 hours a week, week in and week out. give, give give, break your back to give more and at the end of the week management pisses in your face. Inhuman.

It is disgusting, it is depraved and those who support it, Hubbard, Scientology and its derivatives, even indies, especially Miscavige's erstwhile thugs, Marty and Mike. They are blind, sick and abject. I have lost patience with them all. Maybe I am wrong to, but this creepy, cowed attitude of 'respect' for indie Scientology 'belief' after all that I have seen, all that I have lived through and all the stories of the hundreds of others who have seen, experienced and reported on the same; just sticks in my craw.

I didn't stand up as a Sea Org Member and say stop, and kick that pervert MAA in the nuts when I saw him degrade a menatally ill old man. When I saw an Int Messenger screaming into a girls face in front of the crew because she had gotten pregnant, she and her husband unable to afford the five quid or so for contraceptives. I didn't stand up, I remained cowed when I saw a 'troublesome' child kicked out on the street and abandoned by its parents because it was and SP. I may have blamed 'Management' back then, but no, it was Hubbard and it was Scientology, and all of these little depredations, these thousands of unmarked indignities are intrinsically part of the 'Scientology and Hubbard 'tech'.

Sorry Freezone, Sorry Indies, it is time to re-evaluate your adherence to that perverted, sick and depraved mad man, L. Ron Hubbard.

Most of all I am sorry to you, Debbie, I read a quote that you were 'a bit freaked out' by Lisa McPhearson's demise while she was a 'guest' in your org. Not sure that this is a strong enough sentiment for the woman's torture and death at the Mecca of Technical Perfection... on your watch. That Debbie, was Scientology applied to its ultimate outcome. That death is what Hubbard is ultimatly responsible for. His and your willful ignorance of medical know how and tremendous advances in the care of pysically and mentally traumatised people puts you on par with voodoo, the faith healer, the charlatan.

I am glad you did what you did, but you know what? With me you are on notice, you have a long way to go.

We poor fools suffered such indignities on a daily basis and much, much worse on only slightly less common occasion. Why? We did it so as to fix someone else’s idea of what was wrong with the world. Kinda stupid when you think about it.

Wake up Debbie, wake up indies, you have a low confront of evil, don't you think that is not ok?

Last edited:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout

Must be nothing.

I've always wondered. Does each view represent a new person so that once a person has viewed a thread it is counted once and not again when he/she logs in again later on the same thread? Or does each time a person log into the thread does that count as a new view even if they've viewed it many times before?

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Dearest Anchovie,

I mainly agree with your comment, but I will just state one teensy slight disagreement...

Re the FZ/Indies commentary. (you knew this would be the thing I'd comment upon, I'm sure.)- want to point out that for quite a few of them, it's more about ideas and methods than about Hubbard.

But that being said, some of them do indeed revere Hubbard greatly and I would agree in those instances with your thought that they should wake up.

Anyway, either way, not a damn thing wrong with conveying your thoughts on the matter with them or with anyone else. Freedom of speech all the way, baby. Something we did not have in the cult and which culties still do not have.

I'd rather be around people like you than around that cultie crap.

Plus, I really like what you've said to Debbie. Really terrific points, well stated.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have this crazy idea that some day soon Debbie Cook and Tom Cruise might become friends of sorts. I don't know what's going on anymore. :coolwink: