What's new

Berlin, Ideal Org is empty...

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
Anonymous Berlin "visited" the Ideal Org Berlin yesterday (21. January 2012)... Regulary they raid the Stress test "Table" at the Potsdamer Platz in Berlin, but since two weekends there are no Stress Test "Tables" and Scientologists anymore....

Staff and money is missing, 2 Ex Scientologists blown in the last year are talking about (a while ago), that they to safe money shouldn`t use the elevator and Sea Org was put in the Org as "Staff".

The Ideal Orgs will destroy the Cult. They can't finance it. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;rTHE7vY3XaY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rTHE7vY3XaY[/video]

Great work Berlin Anons. :thumbsup:

Nicole

Re: Berlin, Ideal Org is emty...

Wrong thread title... :duh: Today isn't my best English day. I meant empty!

Edit: Found how to change it. :melodramatic:

Dukat

Patron with Honors
Thanks for the report Nicole. I was in the Berlin org a couple years ago, on a Thursday no less, and it was empty. One man and a little girl in the course room. About 4 staff wandering around. Even as Stat reporting time approached, there were only about 5 or 6 more staff. Sounds even more dead if that's possible. lol:clap:

Barbz

Patron with Honors
I still firmly believe the cult needs to die, but when I started working toward that goal, I never suspected Id start feeling sorry for these poor bastards.

Yet there it is. That awful video of Alan the Scilon hyped up on Hubbard, then weeping into his beer later, I feel so damn sorry for him. Now that the end is closer and the orgs under terrible pressure, damn. I feel SORRY for them!

NCSP

Patron Meritorious
I still firmly believe the cult needs to die, but when I started working toward that goal, I never suspected Id start feeling sorry for these poor bastards.

Yet there it is. That awful video of Alan the Scilon hyped up on Hubbard, then weeping into his beer later, I feel so damn sorry for him. Now that the end is closer and the orgs under terrible pressure, damn. I feel SORRY for them!

Imagine them a year from now. The sooner and quicker the Band-Aid comes off, the better. They'll be fine. :)

LongTimeGone

The sooner the CoS dies and the prisoners escape, the sooner they will know true freedom.

I don't feel sorry for myself having suffered through the baloney and hardships and I certainly don't feel sorry for those still in the cult.

"We know something they don't know; we know they are blind." LRH, obviously referring to Scientologists.

LTG

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
Imagine them a year from now. The sooner and quicker the Band-Aid comes off, the better. They'll be fine. :)

Many of us do this because of love. Because we care about the people that are still in, and want them to come out and regain their sanity. The only thing that will accomplish that is the destruction of the Church of Scientology.

Nicole

Many of us do this because of love. Because we care about the people that are still in, and want them to come out and regain their sanity. The only thing that will accomplish that is the destruction of the Church of Scientology.
Agreed.

Yeah, but what about the lulz?
You don't think Dah-veed is going to give up that easily do you? I think he is going to wake up and start promoting hard someday and try and recruit a bunch of new blood. Will the anti scio sites on the internet stymie him? If they look beyond his Scientology site, yes, but not if they go there and buy into all the slick stuff there.

So, let me look into the crystal theta ball umm ahhhh Yep! Lots of Lulz still to come.

Mimsey

Nicole

Yeah, but what about the lulz?

Pete

You wanna have teh lulz, you will get teh lulz.

photo.php
photo.php
Yesterday they raided again...

Ingo the OSA handler, for Anonymous Berlin called the police, but they could nothing do. Anons were shouting, your TRs doesn't help with the police...
39681532921625044215418.jpg

40700932921607044217218.jpg

40817332921644044213518.jpg

Sindy

Crusader
You wanna have teh lulz, you will get teh lulz.

photo.php
photo.php
Yesterday they raided again...

Ingo the OSA handler, for Anonymous Berlin called the police, but they could nothing do. Anons were shouting, your TRs doesn't help with the police...
39681532921625044215418.jpg

40700932921607044217218.jpg

40817332921644044213518.jpg

I love Anonymous -- in any language. :)

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Wowzers! Thanks so much for the report Nicole! :rose:
That is a whole lot of empty for a building that size, I bet it'd have great acoustics for yodeling, may they should start a club :p

Yup, it be expanding like a snowball in hell alrighty :happydance:

The Germanons have been awesome over the years, it was really nice to get caught up on their antics :cake: & :cheers: such dedication is a fine thing to see!

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Irrefutable Evidence of Global Expansion, straight up and vertical (just to channel Dan Sherman for a few seconds.):roflmao:

Coming from the Big Man Himself. :hysterical:

Weren't we promised at it's opening that Berlin Org would be a spearhead of expansion into the whole of Germany and Europe or some such?:confused2:

Thanks for the lulz, Berlin Anons - great to see you are still there and showing the world the Lies of $cientology.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: