What's new

Be in the Zone

Lovesnightsky

Silver Meritorious Patron
You don't believe there is immortality for self too?

Paul

For me it depends what you call the "self". If it's the personality and identity you have created this lifetime then I believe it only survives in memory, just like your child self only lives in your memory. If you mean the eternal being you truly are, the one having the human and mest experience, then you don't die as death is part of the illusion created.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
For me it depends what you call the "self". If it's the personality and identity you have created this lifetime then I believe it only survives in memory, just like your child self only lives in your memory. If you mean the eternal being you truly are, the one having the human and mest experience, then you don't die as death is part of the illusion created.

Makes sense.

So is the next question: How do I stay fully aware in present time of the identity/ies I am creating?

Lovesnightsky

One of the liabilities of an AE is that you turn back on major abilities - plus the reason you turned off the major ability.

I remember back in 1963 on the SHSBC, the first time I turned on the ability to remote view - very exciting - but the next day I was violently ill and had a massive headache.

I was getting processed that morning - I could not think I was in such pain - I was encased in mass - I threw up three times.

To make a long story short - the first thing I did with my new remote viewing ability was to use it to watch a very beautiful student take a shower - what was worse - during the shower she became aware of me - I shut the ability down. I had to pull in my whole case to do this.

Any this unravelled in the session - the headache disappeared - and I had to run out all the times I had used this ability to cause harm - the ability turned back on. :)

From that time on I was aware of the two-edge sword effect of regained abilities.

It has taken me almost 50 years to work out how to handle and process the two-edge sword effect of regained abilities.

That is what the Games Matrix material is all about.

Alan

I can relate to that. I stopped my telekinesis ability at which I was really good at, when I was angry at my brother once as a teenager` and made a big saw fly horizontally from the shed to his head. He saw it come at him and at the last second I realised what I was doing and made it stop and drop in mid air. He went white with fear and didn't tease me ever again. I was so shocked at my reaction that I decided never to use that ability again.

I think that we often place too much importance on what we do with this stuff. Ok, so I shouldn't have tried to kill my brother, but most of the time the things we do are really quite innocent. My feeling is that we stop ourselves because doing these things don't fit nicely into the agreed mest reality, which threatens the "reality" of it for us and others.

Can you tell me more about the Games Matrix? <-------- discard this bit.

Last edited:

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Some really interesting posts here. Thank you.

I think I'm getting a handle on the "crash and burn" idea. When I was new in Scio I used to lie in bed at night and mock up flying. I would zoom around the city and the mountains where I grew up, at times with very vivd imagery - feelin g the wind and the chill of the air, smells and so on. After one particular time of doing this - I don't remember the details but I got a fright about something while doing this and I slammed back into my body. For about two weeks I had the most godawful headache that just wouldn't go away.

It was years before I tried zooming that way again - I was just too stuck in my skull. I more or less have the ability back now but not as easily as it was then.

nw2394

Some heavy duty stuff on them pages Alan.

I like this paragraph:

"To practice “non-recognition and non-duplication” you have to decide to not perceive correctly, to not duplicate or permeate fully – to not know – consequently you add a tremendous amount of mass and charge in your space and time. This added mass and charge condenses your space and time thus condensing your ability to reach out and be all you can be."

Scn makes quite a big thing about "other authorship" - its even in the axioms somewhere iirc - as being a primary cause of things persisting. Well, it is not that that is untrue. But it fails to recognise that the other authorship is being done by others that you either created or invited into your space. The paragrpah above above puts a different spin on it.

Ultimately it is still a "I mocked it up" cognition that is needed.

++++++++++++++++++++

But these are some heavy listing questions:

"Who or what are you unknowingly and reactively creating yourself as?"

"To answer that question requires you to inspect who or what are you relating to – for you always create yourself on a matching and equal parity with what you are creating someone else as."

"Who or what are you opposing?"

Still chewing on them.

Nick

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Alan, are there more issues in this series?

Nick

Yes, around 850 bulletins - 200 tapes, 4 books. :)

At the moment I am running 14 people on this - have been co-processing on it for 15 months.

Seems to span all levels of case.

Scios are the most difficult as their games and identity package cases badly pulled out of sequence.

Alan

nw2394

Argh. Another wall of tapes. :omg: Knowledgism 'All Style' auditing required. Fair enough.

At the moment I am running 14 people on this - have been co-processing on it for 15 months.

I dare say - or at least approached from the positive angle you seem to like to take.

Scios are the most difficult as their games and identity package cases badly pulled out of sequence.

Alan

Cheers. I seem to have badly pulled about whatever I've got on that a long time before Scio. I can't blame Hubbard.

Nick

Lovesnightsky

Alan

The book pages have nothing in them, they give errors. I couldn't find any way to buy your books :bigcry:

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Argh. Another wall of tapes. :omg: Knowledgism 'All Style' auditing required. Fair enough.

Instant doingness......learn as you do and go.......sessions cause upgrades of skills.

I dare say - or at least approached from the positive angle you seem to like to take.

Scios have trouble running positive.....keep wanting to dive into crap. :grouch:

Cheers. I seem to have badly pulled about whatever I've got on that a long time before Scio. I can't blame Hubbard.

Nick

:lol:

Its all evolutionary.......I just need to set things up correctly.

Net driving us crazy.....links not working.......too many pcs......not enough processors. :bigcry:

Alan

Lovesnightsky

Instant doingness......learn as you do and go.......sessions cause upgrades of skills.

Scios have trouble running positive.....keep wanting to dive into crap. :grouch:

:lol:

Its all evolutionary.......I just need to set things up correctly.

Net driving us crazy.....links not working.......too many pcs......not enough processors. :bigcry:

Alan

I'll fix your website. I can put a Content Management System up for you and bob's your uncle. And it won't cost you too much hehehehe
How does one become a processor?

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Perhaps you are not paying them enough.

I'm not paying them anywhere near enough - needs to be $50,000 to $75,000 a year.

The cost to do all (complete everything, training and processing) should be around $25,000 to $35,000 spread over 10 to 20 years.

My intent is to market and co-process and co-train via internet.

No need for centralized control.........let everyone be their own Org. :)

I know how to do it - did it in early 60s........before Scio got Organized. Built huge teams at a cost of $20 per week per person.

Made 1,000s of auditors........

How much money could I make as a practicing Knowledgist?

Depends on your skills level, reach and ability to have :)

Can be anywhere from $10,000 to $400,000 a year. Or you can do it for nothing......but most people have to eat and sleep and pay bills. :grouch:

Most do ok......but need to handle their own stuff......so it goes slow.....but there is no reason to unmock a persons life or goals......these are just tools for better living.

Living the life you want is more important.....than the tools.....combined it usually works great.....it did for me and it has for a few 1,000 others who followed this principle.

No need for any more cults :happydance:

Alan