What's new

An email from Debbie Cook to active Scientologists

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
69,000 concerned Scientologists (granted, some views are just Apostates and some are confused FBI/IRS/CIA agents, plus Indies and Freezoners, and ESMB's/OCMBers, oh and Anons. But Holy effing shize!!)

Back to the subject, 69,000 concerned peoples/views of all kinds are curious WTF is going on?!

Must be nothing.
And that doesn't even include those who are following the story outside of ESMB!

Helena

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
And that doesn't even include those who are following the story outside of ESMB!

Helena

Exactly! I was approached by a regular customer at work, who knows that I was involved,
telling me about Debbie Cook's letter thing he stumbled upon while surfing the news on line,
during his lunch. Ironically, he is a tax man. Not IRS kind of tax man, no need to worry OSA. :biggrin:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Less than a month and almost 77,000 views on this thread !

Major media worldwide has picked up on Debbie's email and made 10's of thousands more people aware of how greedy the Co$ really is !

Big deal ? Damn straight !

And Marty -as an aside- with his " legal fund " once again looks like a garden variety fool.

This is all good stuff !

Go Debbie !

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors
Update on my Facebook unofficial imperfect survey of Debbie Cook's Facebook un-friending.

I started out with 12 Friends of Debbie's.

Within 3 weeks, only 1 of the 12 remains her friend.

I looked for others who I missed, who were her friends also, and who are still her friends.

I looked and looked, and found 7, who were her friends at the start, and who remained her friends.

Week by week now, I check this small group of 8, who were her friends, and who remain her friends. These 8 continue, week after week, to be her friends and DON'T unfriend her. All of these have loads of official Scientologists as their main group of friends.

I spend a little time, a week, trying to locate MORE of these official Scientologists in good standing who are faithful friends of Debbie's and who stick with her.

But of the original survey, only 1 in 12 is still Debbie's friends.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Care to share for the curious your view on exactly what "lot" it explains? Inquiring minds want to know...

I really can't get into that. But I've refused to participate in Scn despite having a significant other who is Scno. I have acted like I don't really care and don't think that it has much to offer me, but that's a shore story. I won't confront due to disconnection.

That came to a head right before Christmas, and December was a very bad month. I had almost no contact with the Scno at all. But things have changed a lot for the better in the last few weeks due to nothing that I did.

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
Update on my Facebook unofficial imperfect survey of Debbie Cook's Facebook un-friending.

I started out with 12 Friends of Debbie's.

Within 3 weeks, only 1 of the 12 remains her friend.

I looked for others who I missed, who were her friends also, and who are still her friends.

I looked and looked, and found 7, who were her friends at the start, and who remained her friends.

Week by week now, I check this small group of 8, who were her friends, and who remain her friends. These 8 continue, week after week, to be her friends and DON'T unfriend her. All of these have loads of official Scientologists as their main group of friends.

I spend a little time, a week, trying to locate MORE of these official Scientologists in good standing who are faithful friends of Debbie's and who stick with her.

But of the original survey, only 1 in 12 is still Debbie's friends.

Thanks Chuck. That is really telling that so many scientologists have abandoned her. Debbie had thousands of friends before she wrote that e-mail.

Debbie and I were friends a long time ago IRL and just after she told her story on Marty's board (about how she blew and her time in the hole/rpf at Gold Base) we were friends on FB.

Then she unfriended me and I saw her new website and friends list which was almost exclusively scientologists in good standing. I read (don't know personally) she got a house, help with setting up her WISE consulting business and a pay-off. I don't take it personally that she unfriended me, I think it was just a "political" decision she made to get what she needed and wanted to survive outside the cult and keep in good standing.

I don't think she is friends with Marty on line or in real life, but time will tell.

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors
Thanks Chuck. That is really telling that so many scientologists have abandoned her. Debbie had thousands of friends before she wrote that e-mail.

Debbie and I were friends a long time ago IRL and just after she told her story on Marty's board (about how she blew and her time in the hole/rpf at Gold Base) we were friends on FB.

Then she unfriended me and I saw her new website and friends list which was almost exclusively scientologists in good standing. I read (don't know personally) she got a house, help with setting up her WISE consulting business and a pay-off. I don't take it personally that she unfriended me, I think it was just a "political" decision she made to get what she needed and wanted to survive outside the cult and keep in good standing.

I don't think she is friends with Marty on line or in real life, but time will tell.

Ladybird,

I forgot about that time before they "handled" her, and that's good to tell so it's not forgotten.

My survey was only a tiny survey, of 12 quick people who I found, that first Sunday, right after her email was sent around just a month ago or so.

Interesting though, is that MOST of the people she's today still friends with, who have NOT quit her, 6 of the 8 still her friends right this second, were Flag staff (ex staff, 5 ex FSO, and 1 is ex FLB staff).

I think there is a sort of a "stable" fence sitting community of not really onlines Scientologists, who all still are socially connected in the Scientology community though.

I'll try to add to this list of 8, but looking for others who list Debbie as their friend, is tedious searching.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know 2 UK Scientologists who were FB friends with Debbie Cook. Both are now no longer ‘friends’. Since these 2 both appear to still be CoS Scns, I am presuming that they were instructed to unfriend her.

Axiom142

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors
I know 2 UK Scientologists who were FB friends with Debbie Cook. Both are now no longer ‘friends’. Since these 2 both appear to still be CoS Scns, I am presuming that they were instructed to unfriend her.

Axiom142

yes, there've been shared emails, from people like Jojo Zawa....(?), someone sent a couple to me, showing that they've been encouraged to un-friend Debbie. One email said, "by the way, you have Chuck Beatty...." on their friends list and I should be removed from it.

I'm still trying to find "new" (old) friends of Debbie's who have refused to un-friend her, since whoever falls in that group represents a unique type of Scientologist. All 8 have universally huge numbers of onlines Scientologists and members in good standing as their friends still. Again, of the 8 I found so far, 7 who were Flag Service Org staff or were in higher up Sea Org organizations. The sole person who isn't an ex Sea Org member, is a Freedom Medal winner of the IAS though.

So it's Debbie's ex Sea Org friends who are in good standing, who are sticking by her the most. And a high principled IAS Freedom Medal Winner.

lwhytock

I used to work on the int lines and was noticing the crap. I saw Debbie at a FLAG event and she was standing quietly with her back in the corner. So much horsesh*t at that crazy group. I guess it must be hard to spend so many years believing in something and then to see the crap for what it is and walk. What a waste of time that would have been. She has to make a last ditch effort. She probably was on the RPF and is out now. Never met n OT VIII who wasn't carring a crap load of garbage and trying to pretend it didn't exist.
Debbie is doing something that few in her position have had the courage to do.:yes:

I tips me hat to her:hattip:

Well done and please continue, Debbie - I may disagree with your take on the cult I left three years ago but gees I wish I had the balls to do what you've done with this email.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

ps: Tick, tock, Wee Davey Boy - hope you choke on your "celebratory" Scotch when you get wind of this :biggrin:

Zhent

Leakus Maximus

A minor correction, Debbie has never publicly posted her story. Others who claimed to witness the events told the story. We have enough OSA bots trying to link Debbie to Marty/Apostates and we should not be forwarding such a line.

http://www.scientology-cult.com/debbie-cook-45-days-in-the-hole.html

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
JoJo Zawawi, other Scientology Facebook OSA "Volunteers" (like Jim Meskimen) and the actual OSA staff (DSA's, etc.) -
will be loosing a lot friends themselves soon, unless some critical thinking will be employed and the appropriate actions taken.
No sarcasm.

Feral

Rogue male
JoJo Zawawi, other Scientology Facebook OSA "Volunteers" (like Jim Meskimen) and the actual OSA staff (DSA's, etc.) -
will be loosing a lot friends themselves soon, unless some critical thinking will be employed and the appropriate actions taken.
No sarcasm.

I noticed that Wendy Honnor was a friend of Debbie cooks prior to her e-mail. Wendy has now deleted that account which is her Scilon FB account. That was the one where she promoted she knew how to treat cancer.

She has kept her "Wendy Honnor, I want to be PM" account though.

She has 15 friends.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
So, what is Debbie's current "status"? Does anyone know?

Is she considered declared? Is she still communicating or has she totally shut up?

Just not sure where this all went.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
So, what is Debbie's current "status"? Does anyone know?

Is she considered declared? Is she still communicating or has she totally shut up?

Just not sure where this all went.

I don't know either.

But it's irrelevant.

The damage is done.

Time will tell. Soon.