What's new

New Zealand Ideal Org to open in January 2012

Jump

Operating teatime
At the Xenophon Senate Inquiry into tax exemptions:
Wasn't it Mike Ferris that explained the 80% drop in Scientology 'income' after the NZ charities commission began - as exchange rate fluctuations?

That one gave the Senators (especially Doug Cameron) the biggest laugh of the day.

:thumbsup:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
<....snip>
The last I heard Paul was still very "in". If my memory serves me right I saw him briefly in 2006. He'd not long come back from the AO where he'd had some super duper all-improved never-been-released-before auditing. He was happily broke and working on plans to get some more $ to go back and finish his program.
Thanks, Sallydance, that's the last time I saw him too.
Yes, he was doing well on his program and still-in in 2006 but, don't forget, I was still in back then and look at me now! :)
Damn, Panda! You had better fix it!
:omg:
I know it, I'll let you know what happens.
Actually, ye gods, I'm lucky Panda didn't recover me!!!! :ohmy:
lol, you know I would've come back and got you out of there!

supafreak

Patron Meritorious
At the Xenophon Senate Inquiry into tax exemptions:
Wasn't it Mike Ferris that explained the 80% drop in Scientology 'income' after the NZ charities commission began - as exchange rate fluctuations?

That one gave the Senators (especially Doug Cameron) the biggest laugh of the day.

:thumbsup:

Yeah, that was Mike Ferriss. :lol:

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
Calendar marked.

Feb 21,2011

Dear ........,
I`m sure you have heard about the Melbourne Ideal Org having just opened ! This was a huge win for our entire continent - our first ANZO Ideal Org ! And now having done an Ideal Org down here (Not somewhere else), we know
HOW to do it.

Being an OT VIII and key leading member of the OT Committee in Melbourne, as well as an OT Ambassador, I was very involved in this project and learned a lot from doing this.

You may know that the New Zealand Ideal Org is on the shedule (The very important international grid) to open, along with the Sydney Ideal Org, in January 2012. The planning steps on the building with the Council have
moved along, nearing completion, and the building is able to be renovated by this time.

This Ideal Org for New Zealand is very important from a Continental
and International perspective. This is the starting point for real Scientology expansion and Clearing, effecting the entire Country.

Due to it`s importance, I have been invited by the organization
Executives and Management, to Auckland for a special briefing this weekend -
Saturday the 26th of February- to brief all Scientologists in New Zealand on
what we did to make an Ideal Org, how did we pull it off, so that we can repeat similar actions tailored to New Zealand for your org.

I will also give you some OT hatting datums and data to be more cause over anything you wish to achieve in life, whether it is your family,
relationships, finances or Bridge progress - and of course the achievement of
the Ideal Org.

This is not a fundraising event. not a recruitment event. And I definitely want you and your family to attend.

Again, this is on Saturday 26th of February at 6:30 pm, at the
Waipuna Lodge (Waipuna Rd, Mt Wellington). There is plenty of free parking
and great food.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Best regards,
Andrew Rinder
OT VIII, OT Ambassador.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING !!!
THIS COULD BE A TRAP OF PATRON MERITORIOUS PROPORTIONS!!!

Nice to know that I will be in New Zealand in plenty of time for this event. I will be sure to wear my very best :guyfawkes: maskie and bring my "No OTs here" sign, B/W "Scientology bankrupts people".

"datums and data"...? :facepalm:

I hope to (finally) meet some of my fellow exes there... first round's on me :cheers:
Be seeing you!

randomx

Patron with Honors
Nice to know that I will be in New Zealand in plenty of time for this event. I will be sure to wear my very best :guyfawkes: maskie and bring my "No OTs here" sign, B/W "Scientology bankrupts people".

"datums and data"...? :facepalm:

I hope to (finally) meet some of my fellow exes there... first round's on me :cheers:
Be seeing you!

Scientology Auckland opening an IDLE ORG in Jan 2012 !!! ???

I`m sure there are many targets to be met that would bring this about.

Number 40,000 on that list would be to spend 20,000 man hours sorting out
irrelevant, historical files.

Yet Scientology puts this as the priority target.

I guess it was the one that could be confronted.

The dothead masterminding this evolution could make a fortune doing seminars on "how to be unsuccessful."

I say "More power to them."

Look me up in January Ulf K. Maier.
We may be the only stats counted at the grand opening event.
Scientology New Zealand needs us.

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
Well it's the 31st January 2012 .... They still have 3 & half hours to make history

Also I notice so many old names on these lists. Where are the new people? Nigel and Natalie Gray on the list ... OMG how funny. How bloody funny is that?

Kutta

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hi Gen! Long time ..... and all that. Why is Nigel and Natalie so funny. Please let me in on that one.:yes:

shanic89

Patron Meritorious
I learnt something yesterday, nuty kiwi scientologists are freaky son bitches, at least we had a good laugh.

By the way does anyone here know who the amercain scientologist would be, that is here to try handle family members that are not scientologists? A late night visit was made this American women.

Edit: Sorry, this is in auckland by the way.

I learnt something yesterday, nuty kiwi scientologists are freaky son bitches, at least we had a good laugh.

By the way does anyone here know who the amercain scientologist would be, that is here to try handle family members that are not scientologists? A late night visit was made this American women.

American? Or NZer who has lived in the US a long time?

randomx

Patron with Honors
Can you PM me with some specifics.

Check me out first to see that I`m trustworthy if you like.

I may be able to make the American woman`s stay here memorable.