What's new

Debbie Cook strikes back

paradox

ab intra silentio vera
Maybe you can explain to me why the property taxes were $4,500 on a $177K home then? I thought Texas was supposed to have favorable taxes compared to California? That is 2.5%, which is a LOT higher than most areas in Los Angeles County which are in the 1.02% range.

There is no state income tax here. My property taxes are comparable on a modest 1800sq.ft. home built in 2004 purchased for around $150k, around $3300 prop. taxes I think it was for 2011. But, no state income tax. A substantial chunk of the prop. taxes go to finance the public school system. Another cool thing I found out about when I moved here, there is an annual tax-free weekend (Aug?) where stuff like school supplies and major ticket items like furniture, cars (I think), and boats can be purchased tax-free. The state publishes a list of applicable items somewhere or other.

EDIT: Rates may depend on the county, since the property taxes are local county taxes, or at least mine are paid to the local County Tax Assessor's Office via escrow. I took that to mean there is no state property tax, just county. And, of course, they are deductible on the annual fed return, or at least a percentage of them or whatever.

Sorry, back to topic >>>

cadet

Patron
Yeah, and after that I want to see him in the RPF's RPF for a couple of decades eating leftovers and beans and rice. I wanna see some blisters on those soft little hands! I'd like to see a 100-person comm ev comprising a few of the people he's brutalised. I'd also like to see him pay back ever cent he has received and/or filched, plus interest, together with his bikes and cars and cowboy boots and expensive suits. Then when he's done, he can go and sit in a bad nursing home in a baaaad part of LA, for another few years. Or maybe just get offloaded with $500.

Am I'm a peaceable person for the most part.

That sounds good to me. On the other hand, what is so different about Mike, Marty and Debbie? Why do they get a pass?

elwood

Patron with Honors
Maybe you can explain to me why the property taxes were $4,500 on a $177K home then? I thought Texas was supposed to have favorable taxes compared to California? That is 2.5%, which is a LOT higher than most areas in Los Angeles County which are in the 1.02% range.

That does seem odd. Our tax rates are usually in the 1.25 to 1.5% range.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scientology attorney's website is down.

http://www.clemens-spencer.com/

OK. Who's the culprit??

This is the message on the screen.

Site Unavailable
This website is using an IP address that is no longer valid. Please have your website administrator contact support for more information.

If you are the site administrator, updated IP addresses are available in your control panel.

Additionally, please verify that you do not have this IP defined in your HOSTS file.

No longer valid IP address??? Maybe they couldn't pay their website hosting fees? :confused2: :whistling:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Panda, I NEVER said ANYTHING in this post about Mark Baker.

Reread exactly WHAT I quoted and WHAT I said in response (without reading anything in-between-the-lines, please).

I liked THAT isolated part of Hoaxter's post, that's what I quoted, because I felt that it rings true for the over-indoctrinated Scientologist type looney.

I NEVER said here or anywhere else that I consider Mark to be one of those. I don't. That's why I have stayed out of this bickering. Now, yes, Mark might be one of some type of something or another, but NOT one of those. :coolwink:

Apology accepted! :thumbsup:
Oh, I thought you were adding commentary to the HH post you were quoting. I wasn't reading between the lines, I was reading the actual lines (those omitted in the quote) of the post you quoted. My mistake. I agree completely about the type of scientologist you were referencing and you're right, Baker isn't one of those.

Apologies tendered. :)

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Whay I find more than minorly amusing is that some few posters seem to back the position the Co$ and opine that Debbie is wrong and has no leg to stand on.

Is that revealing, or what ?

Whay I find more than minorly amusing is that some few posters seem to back the position the Co$ and opine that Debbie is wrong and has no leg to stand on.

Is that revealing, or what ?

Yes, it is revealing. Mostly it reveals that you are 'challenged' when it comes to understanding the written word.

Mark A. Baker :eyeroll:

TheRealNoUser

Patron with Honors
Debbie Cook's site again, for anyone who wants to contribute to her efforts to roast the cancerous little gnome.
Even though I despise the dwarf, I hope that nobody contributes a dime to Debbie Cook. Scientology and Scientologists have had enough donations to promote their endless insane little wars. What a waste of many people's hard-earned cash. Also, anything that Marty Rathbun recommends cannot possibly be a good idea.

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Interestingly, their Web site ( www.clemens-spencer.com ) is not up and running tonight, although that link is listed in Martindale and other online law firm directories. I dunno how long ago it quit working (I couldn't raise it on the Wayback Machine). Anonymous, was this your handiwork?

TG1

If you Google the website you can see a cached version of various pages. The first one I looked at says:

This is Google's cache of http://www.clemens-spencer.com/. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on 24 Jan 2012 23:34:01 GMT.

Paul

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
Oh, I thought you were adding commentary to the HH post you were quoting. I wasn't reading between the lines, I was reading the actual lines (those omitted in the quote) of the post you quoted. My mistake. I agree completely about the type of scientologist you were referencing and you're right, Baker isn't one of those.

Apologies tendered. :)

Oh brother.

Why don't you and Mark A. Baker find a phone booth or a hot tub some place and spend some quality time together.

This thread is called 'Debbie Cook strikes back'. Hint, it's about Debbie Cook.

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, it is revealing. Mostly it reveals that you are 'challenged' when it comes to understanding the written word.

Mr Baker, I am surprised at your effrontery. But worry not, if Mr Cyan returns and scolds you for your remark I got your back.

Well I got your back not for the remark you made but I hate it when people ttreat us like we are a jar full of insects and think they can get us to fight by shaking the jar.

[ever see that Gahan Wilson comic drawing?]

Rd00

cyan

Patron

Ah, yes, I see now that Mark's tongue is shiv-sharp.

No, I don't see myself defending a remark like this, it's just as snarky as earlier ones I didn't care for.

And that's the good thing about being an individual. You get to call shennanigans wherever you see them.

And no effort to shake the jar is intended. Not unless DM is in it and it's full of Africanized bees.

Although that is totally unfair to bees.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Even though I despise the dwarf, I hope that nobody contributes a dime to Debbie Cook. Scientology and Scientologists have had enough donations to promote their endless insane little wars. What a waste of many people's hard-earned cash. Also, anything that Marty Rathbun recommends cannot possibly be a good idea.

Yeah it's really kind of hard to figure out who to pull for in this one, kind of like this week's Superbowl. DM is like a monkey locked in the cockpit of a 747. Do we really want Debbie to bust down the door, get the monkey out and restore level flight? I'll have to think about this one. But it will be fun to watch either way since I'm not on that plane.

Last edited:

TheRealNoUser

Patron with Honors
Yeah it's really kind of hard to figure out to pull for in this one, kind of like this week's Superbowl. DM is like a monkey locked in the cockpit of a 747. Do we really want Debbie to bust down the door, get the monkey out and restore level flight? I'll have to think about this one. But it will be fun to watch either way since I'm not on that plane.
That's the funniest shit I've read on this forum !

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Oh brother.

Why don't you and Mark A. Baker find a phone booth or a hot tub some place and spend some quality time together.

This thread is called 'Debbie Cook strikes back'. Hint, it's about Debbie Cook.
Keep your pathetic degraded fantasies to yourself, will ya? :biggrin:

Jquepublic

Silver Meritorious Patron

I'm going to help her any way that I can. After reading the filings, I think it's apparent that the church/Miscavige fear her and I want her to be free to divulge what she knows.

cadet

Patron
Re: Debbie Cook Regging Again!

TRUTH!

Even though I agree with you and despise the Dwarf and Debbie Crook. I also despise the idiots willing to contribute to this farce and feel the fools deserve to be parted from their money. I mean how stupid do you have to be?

So no matter the outcome some justice will be done.