What's new

Debbie Cook strikes back

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
...I'm hoping for the best though - and ultimately hoping to see Scientology leader David Miscavige on trial! If it happens what do you wanna bet he'd eventually choose to represent himself because nobody else could do it as well?

You know, like Manson and Bundy.

There we go, hoping again.

Remember, justice and justice system, opposite ends of the scale.

Relevant facts:

most money = you prevail
(not necessarily win - it may not get to that point before the loser is exhausted of funds)

justice delayed = justice denied
(strategy is next week obtain permanent injunction for duration of trial, then continuance, continuance, ad infinitum, meanwhile defendants are muzzled, all DM wanted in the first place)

The Cof$ doesn't have to win to prevail. Remember Time magazine and the cult of greed? Time won that suit, but at the cost of close to 6 million dollars I believe - more than their insurance covered and I haven't seen them publish another such anti scilon article since. Well, the war chest DM has is at least a thousand million dollars and he is downright demonic in his never Q and A TR-3 approach to doing the Hubbard recipe to destroy the enemy. This is the guy who was quite possibly murderously ruthless in his rise to power - don't think he has any plans of letting it go.

To my way of thinking, the best thing Debbie could have done would have been to write and widely distribute a tell-all (and I mean WIDELY and ALL) book about the churches misdeeds and her part in them, keeping Marty the hell out of it and doing it before the chuirch could pre-empt her; then turned herself in and thrown herself on the mercy of the court, accepting whatever judgement was rendered. That way she would have saved time, money and gotten herself 'honest and straight' and perhaps even redeemed herself with those she wronged by eating the copious amount of shite involved in bankruptcy and possibly jail time.
:yes:

Sindy

Crusader
There we go, hoping again.

Remember, justice and justice system, opposite ends of the scale.

Relevant facts:

most money = you prevail
(not necessarily win - it may not get to that point before the loser is exhausted of funds)

justice delayed = justice denied
(strategy is next week obtain permanent injunction for duration of trial, then continuance, continuance, ad infinitum, meanwhile defendants are muzzled, all DM wanted in the first place)

The Cof$ doesn't have to win to prevail. Remember Time magazine and the cult of greed? Time won that suit, but at the cost of close to 6 million dollars I believe - more than their insurance covered and I haven't seen them publish another such anti scilon article since. Well, the war chest DM has is at least a thousand million dollars and he is downright demonic in his never Q and A TR-3 approach to doing the Hubbard recipe to destroy the enemy. This is the guy who was quite possibly murderously ruthless in his rise to power - don't think he has any plans of letting it go.

To my way of thinking, the best thing Debbie could have done would have been to write and widely distribute a tell-all (and I mean WIDELY and ALL) book about the churches misdeeds and her part in them, keeping Marty the hell out of it and doing it before the chuirch could pre-empt her; then turned herself in and thrown herself on the mercy of the court, accepting whatever judgement was rendered. That way she would have saved time, money and gotten herself 'honest and straight' and perhaps even redeemed herself with those she wronged by eating the copious amount of shite involved in bankruptcy and possibly jail time.
:yes:

I think we should stone her.

images

stoning.jpg

Natalie

Patron with Honors
It said on Marty's blog that all donos made were sent to her defense fund, and future donos should go directly to her via her donate page on her website. I think it was on the post "Hypocricy". I'd post it here, but I'm such a noob (as my daughter would say).

Wutt? Really?

She took the money?

How did we know this?

I thought she was still maintaining that she is not connected to people in bad standing or SPs.

Usually I understand things very quickly, but with Scientologists I can't seem to keep the stories separated from the shore stories and it gets confusing.

Wutt? Really?

She took the money?

How did we know this?

I thought she was still maintaining that she is not connected to people in bad standing or SPs.

Usually I understand things very quickly, but with Scientologists I can't seem to keep the stories separated from the shore stories and it gets confusing.

a priori:

I refer you to Sea Org Motto #!

"Didja Get the Money?"

a priori |ˈä prēˈôrē, prīˈôrī, ˈā|
adjective
relating to or denoting reasoning or knowledge that proceeds from theoretical deduction rather than from observation or experience: a priori assumptions about human nature.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
It said on Marty's blog that all donos made were sent to her defense fund, and future donos should go directly to her via her donate page on her website. I think it was on the post "Hypocricy". I'd post it here, but I'm such a noob (as my daughter would say).

Thanks. But, I just re-read that Hypocrisy thread and it wasn't on there or in the comments.

Still wondering if anyone knows the Use of Proceeds of the money that Rathbun raised and if it was given to Debbie for her legal defense.

Still puzzled how money can get raised for someone that doesn't approve or use it. And if that money is getting spent for "their benefit" how was it spent and who determined what was beneficial to her.

Am I missing something?

HelluvaHoax!

a priori:

I refer you to Sea Org Motto #!

"Didja Get the Money?"

a priori |ˈä prēˈôrē, prīˈôrī, ˈā|
adjective
relating to or denoting reasoning or knowledge that proceeds from theoretical deduction rather than from observation or experience: a priori assumptions about human nature.

Ahhh!

You mean we are to assume that Marty got the money to Debbie "backchannel"?

Like he gave it to someone who was not a declared SP and the person in good standing gave it to her, even though she is not in good standing?

Jeez, I am starting to remember how confusing it is to be a Scientologist now. LOL

Ahhh!

Like he gave it to someone who was not a declared SP and the person in good standing gave it to her, even though she is not in good standing?

Jeez, I am starting to remember how confusing it is to be a Scientologist now. LOL

This is money we're talking about.

I guarantee that if you walk over to the Pasadena org right this second, with a hand flu of your best ESMB posts and your checkbook or credit card, you would be welcomed with open arms. You're only an SP if you're not willing to pay!

Isn't that on KSW or Staff Status One?

It's a basic.

Ahhh!

Don't worry HH. It's all OK, really. Trust me. BTW have you contributed to MY fund yet? There is still time. It's a really really good cause so although it's up to each individual and of course, no pressure, I myself will be contributing. Thanks HH.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

What "Marty's blog says" and reality are not always aligned.

HelluvaHoax!

Don't worry HH. It's all OK, really. Trust me. BTW have you contributed to MY fund yet? There is still time. It's a really really good cause so although it's up to each individual and of course, no pressure, I myself will be contributing. Thanks HH.

LOLOLOL.

Well, as long as you, yourself, will be contributing, it must be on the up and up.

Count me in for a $50,000 donation.

To avoid wog interference, I will directly transmit the funds to you in the theta universe.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Can we keep the thread on Debbie Cook appeal being knocked back and that the trail will continue on Thursday ??

Given that Marty Rathbun has claimed he and Mike Rinder have wormed their way into the defence team, and is being quoted here in relation to it, he is now inextricably involved in the matter. Unfortunately.

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Given that Marty Rathbun has claimed he and Mike Rinder have wormed their way into the defence team, and is being quoted here in relation to it, he is now inextricably involved in the matter. Unfortunately.

Infinite: What "Marty's blog says" and reality are not always aligned.

HelluvaHoax!

Tr-4: I really got that thing you said, whatever you're talking about, I really really really duplicate you in the fullest sense of everything that is standard and ethical for the greatest good. Okay? Okay? Okay? Nowwwwwww.....I will repeat the auditing question: DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY KNOW IF MARTY GAVE THE DONATION MONEY HE RAISED TO DEBBIE COOK? :big grin:

I'm warning you people, we are going to keep you here all night if you don't start answering my questions. :hysterical:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Tr-4: I really got that thing you said, whatever you're talking about, I really really really duplicate you in the fullest sense of everything that is standard and ethical for the greatest good. Okay? Okay? Okay? Nowwwwwww.....I will repeat the auditing question: DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY KNOW IF MARTY GAVE THE DONATION MONEY HE RAISED TO DEBBIE COOK? :biggrin:
I'm warning you people, we are going to keep you here all night if you don't start answering my questions.

:nervous:

I hate it when you do this.

Yes, I know ... (I haz this knowingness thingy left over from my days as a complete clever clogs/oatee).

I just know.

That's it!​