What's new

Co$ sues Debbie Cook in Texas

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here's a sampling of some of Hubbard's teachings on the Class VIII course:

What a phuggen looneytune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should get a bunch of those tapes, or free mp3 downloads as they might be these days, and save them for the next time I throw a weed party. They might definitely be good for some laughs.

I have heard exerpts from those tapes, but, never have I sat down and listened to so much advanced HubTurd in a single sitting. My main question is this ... did the HubTurd know where he was going to take the lecture before hand, or did he just wash down a handful of pinks and greys with a fifth of Meyer's Jamacian rum after packing his nose with some toot, and spew that shit right off the top of his head???

Pete

Man de la Mancha

Patron with Honors
According to L. Ron Hubbard, sexual perverts, including homosexuals, are made by:

Kicking a baby's head in,
running over him with a steamroller,
cutting him in half with a rusty knife,
boiling him in Lysol,
and all the while with crazy people
screaming the most horrifying
and unprintable things at him.

I always thought it worked best to par-boil the pc in Lysol before cutting him in half with a rusty knife. The pc will be like warm butter to the rusty knife.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I always thought it worked best to par-boil the pc in Lysol before cutting him in half with a rusty knife. The pc will be like warm butter to the rusty knife.

I normally don't share my award winning recipes, but I have had rave reviews from my "Scientology Special Sauce" consisting of:

1) One part frozen glycol
2) One part alcohol (rum)
3) 1/2 cup of ground glass
4) Pinch of pinks & greys
5) Slowly stir until desired consistency
6) Keep chilled until guests arrive​

Sindy

Crusader
I normally don't share my award winning recipes, but I have had rave reviews from my "Scientology Special Sauce" consisting of:

1) One part frozen glycol
2) One part alcohol (rum)
3) 1/2 cup of ground glass
4) Pinch of pinks & greys
5) Slowly stir until desired consistency
6) Keep chilled until guests arrive​

images

7) Serve guests until they are comatose

stock-vector-plane-flying-over-could-of-volcanic-ash-52922632.jpg

8) Gather guests onto planes

HelluvaHoax!

What a phuggen looneytune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should get a bunch of those tapes, or free mp3 downloads as they might be these days, and save them for the next time I throw a weed party. They might definitely be good for some laughs.
I

Other items to help accessorize an LRH weed party:

* Blacklight

* Lava Lamp

* Dual purpose e-meter leads/roach clips

* Psychedelic dayglow poster of LRH at Woodstock jamming with Hendrix

Sindy

Crusader
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

9) Wait 75,000,000 years.

10) Invite same guests back for a reunion party and collect a door charge of $500,000 per head.​

11) Once door charge is collected, board up your house so your guests can never leave. (Call them dirty-fornicating-bigots-from-hell if they try)

images

Gadfly

Crusader

:hysterical:

Synthia, I spit out my coffee when I came across this photo.

I am glad that you found this, because the "skinny" is that it will be released at the next 13 March LRH Birthday Event, and it will be announced that LRH actually privately had Jimi study the Art Series. Jimi was very shy before he met Ron, and doing the drills on the Art Series helped Jimi come out of his shell and become a wonderful performer. Also, as we can can clearly and easily see in this original and undoctored photo, LRH had a great influence on Jimi's guitar playing, creativity and song writing. Jimi is attentively watching Ron "tear it" up on the Fender Bass! Maybe, they even did "pinks and greys" together?

Just think, we might have never had All Along the Watchtower (the absolute BEST version of Dylan's tune). Thank-you Ron, hip-hip-hooray! :happydance:

We are all so much the "richer" for Ron the Artist! (intense, brutal sarcasm)

[video=youtube;9WbKBKima4Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WbKBKima4Q&feature=related[/video]

HelluvaHoax!

lolololololololololololololololololololololol

I had totally forgotten that time--when Ron and Jimi were guests on the Tonight Show.

Ron rocked the house. However...

I am a bit concerned that i might start having dreams where Ron has a matching fro.

HelluvaHoax!

HolyHell still laughing at that.

I think you just started a new internet meme where Ron appears (think Zelig or Forest Gump) in many famous jam sessions.

Like the one where he is sitting next to Jimmy Page, teaching him to play the lead guitar for Stairway to Heaven.

Or any iconic moment of the 20th century.

Like when Ron is spotted in an old photo standing on the grassy knoll, as Kennedy's motorcade was passing (Ron with his guitar)

Wait, am I derailing this thread when I am talking about Ron and his guitar standing on the moon between Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin? loll

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
:dieslaughing::dieslaughing::dieslaughing:

Tucked up in bed between John Lennon and Yoko Ono
Serenading Gandhi
Electrifying Einstein --oh wait his hair always looked like that

</derail>

Last edited:

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
Realize, that LRH said that way back in 1968.

Later, in 1978 onwards, he conclusively found the "Second Wall of Fire", which is that there are still a LOT MORE BODY THETANS around than anyone previously thought.

That's the bottom line why NOTs, OT 5, was needed. And OT 4 (OT Drug Rundown), and OT 6 (more training to do even MORE body thetan finding and resolving), and OT 7 (SOLO high volume exorcism)!!!!

Naw, history shows, and LRH ED 342 From Clear to Eternity, LRH in normal citizen language tells how much MORE work is needed on OT 5, and 7.

and that's where the MORE body thetans to handle comes from. Good ole Ron's end of life "case".

I was told he was still dealing with body thetans, doing solo Nots, OT 7 that is, as late as Dec 1985, a month before he died.

As a separate research project, Hubbard's "case" and the official Scientology's "upper levels" in detail, need comparing to the raw Hubbard notes/lectures and his preclear(pre OT) folders and see really, did those transcriptionists and compilers really get it right?

Or is a future generation going to paw through the raw Hubbard research material and come up with some different version of the final OT levels.
May I suggest the RONS Orgs bridge?

RONS Orgs replaces NOTs with Excalibur; the quickest way to describe it would be "NOTs with something extra".

RONS Orgs calls this OT 8. OT 4 through 7 are the "deleted" original OT levels, restored, and used at the discretion of the C/S.

I'm feeling too lazy right now to provide links; if you have a problem with that, then you can STFU yourself.

Helena

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
May I suggest the RONS Orgs bridge?

Chuck is big on history documentation and getting proper scholars to work at it. The piles of folders of Hubbard's solo-audited "research" are legitimate documentation, even if all they contain is illegible scribblings with big numbers and drawings of genitalia in the margins.

Chuck isn't interested in CBR's writings about CBR's research, as far as I know.

Paul

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors
Chuck is big on history documentation and getting proper scholars to work at it. The piles of folders of Hubbard's solo-audited "research" are legitimate documentation, even if all they contain is illegible scribblings with big numbers and drawings of genitalia in the margins.

Chuck isn't interested in CBR's writings about CBR's research, as far as I know.

Paul

Yes, first really, if one is trying to give Hubbard the benefit of the doubt, yes, look at his actual stuff.

And CBR, well, I'm ultra open minded, and CBR is a unique type of splinter off Hubbard.

CBR had a lot of charisma all his own, depending on your gullibility quotient, mine was pretty high, so CBR when I met him the few times in person, he's kinda a "big" acting person, cheery, sort of drizzle in the edges of his mouth, he is sort of talking lecturing to the universe on auto pilot, type of demeanor.

I like all the significant splinter groups, and his Ron's Org is completely underestimated by me, I'll admit.

I think Pat Broeker's pleas, at LRH's funeral, about "there is only one source" was aimed at CBR's influence specifically, since at the time of that funeral, Mayo was knocked out of the splinter Scientology competition, leaving the Ron's Org as the largest group, likely, that's stuck it out in continuous splinter group history.

I mean, a scholar would even grant Ron's Org people are Scientologists, in the wide definition of Scientologists, even though their "upper OT levels" are CBR edited and added to.

I'm doubting anyone is going to really care, of the people who are competent to judge the efficacy of whether CBR's processes or LRH's processes are "better" therapy or better mind expanding.

In an encyclopedia summary, CBR and Ron's Org will be lumped in as a Scientology splinter faction with some staying power.

I applaud them for their decency when they recently visited the Int Base, I was impressed that they did that group circle "prayer" of "positive postulates" for the Int Base Scientologists! That was a religious like group behavior of interesting and noteworthy good human well wishing for their Scientology brethren confined behind those razor wire fences that keep the Int Base staff on lockdown.