What's new

FROM BLOWNFORGOOD - HOW TO GET FAMILY OUT OF INT

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
A truth about the SO is that if there are shadier sides to an individual, it will have a place to flourish and grow. Many of us saw this and left. Some stayed and dived into the corruption, wallowing in it and enjoying its stench.

This may sound completely ridiculous in its simplicity, but sometimes the simplest explaination covers it.....We all had the choice, some choose the 'DARK SIDE.' It wasnt in some of us to go there....But others were ripe for it.

I think you are so right. The environment encouraged it, in fact sometimes pure survival encouraged it....

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Dohring?

I remember the Suzette and Guy flap.

The fact that Guy wanted to marry Suzette in the first place made him the subject of a lot of unwanted attention. He and Arnie had that in common.

I knew Guy. I always liked him. I think he would have been a great person at another time in another place.

I knew Suzette pretty well and we talked a bit when I was at PAC for my clearances. I did not know Guy very well though. I don't think Suzette needed much persuasion to leave, she was not very happy with being in the SO.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I knew Suzette pretty well and we talked a bit when I was at PAC for my clearances. I did not know Guy very well though. I don't think Suzette needed much persuasion to leave, she was not very happy with being in the SO.

None the Hubbard family really wanted to be there! Inluding Ron.

I remember talking to Mary-Sue in Feb '68 about it - she almost burst into tears at the idea of living on the ship.

Can you imagine going from the freedom, tranquility and beauty of Sussex to the being trapped into a harsh stinking, crude, sordid cattle boat existence.

Arthur, Suzette, Quentin and Dianna - had no choice from birth.

I'll never forget Nib's Hubbard when he broke down sobbing in my office as he told me about leaving LRH - with wracking sobs; he gasped "all I wanted was a chance to experience life for myself!" - "Because I wouldn't do what he wanted, he destroyed my life!"

Alan

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I guess the uninspected darkside of LRH is what so many Scio's dramatize when they become Scio's and do unspeakable thing to families and family members. :crying:

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Nail. Head.

Can't agree enough! It has to be about the power over others....feeding that part of the ego that does not get fed out in the real world. Perhaps a little megelomania in all of us? Visions of grandure! Being Large and IN CHARGE.

I hear the Guy is doing well financially out in the world. Perhaps he will face his own demons one day.

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=277658&highlight=#277658

In the last few months, I have perfected several surefire ways to get staff off of the Int Base. I have distilled all of these actions into one complete list.

So far I have managed to get 3 people from the Int base from outside the Int Base using these methods.

BFG

In case anyone needed any more motivation to get family out, I want to add my two cents. I have been reading BFG’s postings recently and part of one of BFG’s accounts about Greg Wilhere piqued my interest. I knew Greg Wilhere and a guy by the name of Bobby Wisner. We all, (and a few others not mentioned here) got involved in DC around the same time. I got sucked in by a mutual friend who attended Villanova with “the group”.

I wish no ill will toward Greg or Bobby and I believe that the deaths of their sons, had to be very painful for them and I sympathize, oops can I do that? Yes I can. I couldn’t then, but I can now. I also know that sometimes it is difficult to keep a marriage together in Scientology or out. However, in my opinion having a marriage and the raising of children in Scientology is almost impossible.

I cared about these guys at one time, however, I know that any attempts by me to try and help them out would fall on deaf ears.

I know Bobby, (name changed to Michael) is not on staff, but he may as well be.

Good luck to all trying to get loved ones out. I wish you success.

Apparently my reporting of Darius' demise was greatly exaggerated. After reading more on the subject I am told he is ALIVE:yes: Apparently Tom Cruise nor any other Scientologists were on scene, but the doctors and paramedics were able to help. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
In case anyone needed any more motivation to get family out, I want to add my two cents. I have been reading BFG’s postings recently and part of one of BFG’s accounts about Greg Wilhere piqued my interest. I knew Greg Wilhere and a guy by the name of Bobby Wisner. We all, (and a few others not mentioned here) got involved in DC around the same time. I got sucked in by a mutual friend who attended Villanova with “the group”.

I wish no ill will toward Greg or Bobby and I believe that the deaths of their sons, had to be very painful for them and I sympathize, oops can I do that? Yes I can. I couldn’t then, but I can now. I also know that sometimes it is difficult to keep a marriage together in Scientology or out. However, in my opinion having a marriage and the raising of children in Scientology is almost impossible.

I cared about these guys at one time, however, I know that any attempts by me to try and help them out would fall on deaf ears.

I know Bobby, (name changed to Michael) is not on staff, but he may as well be.

Good luck to all trying to get loved ones out. I wish you success.

Apparently my reporting of Darius' demise was greatly exaggerated. After reading more on the subject I am told he is ALIVE:yes: Apparently Tom Cruise nor any other Scientologists were on scene, but the doctors and paramedics were able to help. :thumbsup:

I worked for Micheal Wisner when I first got to LA in the early 1990's. He and his wife Helen were extremely good to me when I first got there. They invited me to spend Christmas with them because they knew I had no one else.

They really were great.

I was shocked and saddened to hear about Micheal's son. I know how much Micheal believed in the Purif and Narconon. That would be an absolutely horrible thing to have to experience.

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
I worked for Micheal Wisner when I first got to LA in the early 1990's. He and his wife Helen were extremely good to me when I first got there. They invited me to spend Christmas with them because they knew I had no one else.

They really were great.

I was shocked and saddened to hear about Micheal's son. I know how much Micheal believed in the Purif and Narconon. That would be an absolutely horrible thing to have to experience.

I don't know if the Helen you are referring to is his first wife or a different Helen. I lost tack of them for many years. The Helen I remember also went by the name Penny. One and the same? My Penny, so to speak, was remarried and is married to Herb Zerden and they are living in the Tampa St. Pete area last I knew. There is some stuff about Herb's business floating about the internet, other than that I don't know what they are doing.

I worked for Bobby in and out of Scn (in a normal business). I like Bobby and Penny, but I think I am liking a memory and if they are reading this, they don't like me anymore or they're not allowed to (both like and read). This may not be fair to Penny since I don't know if she is active, but I know Bobby is.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I don't know if the Helen you are referring to is his first wife or a different Helen. I lost tack of them for many years. The Helen I remember also went by the name Penny. One and the same? My Penny, so to speak, was remarried and is married to Herb Zerden and they are living in the Tampa St. Pete area last I knew. There is some stuff about Herb's business floating about the internet, other than that I don't know what they are doing.

I worked for Bobby in and out of Scn (in a normal business). I like Bobby and Penny, but I think I am liking a memory and if they are reading this, they don't like me anymore or they're not allowed to (both like and read). This may not be fair to Penny since I don't know if she is active, but I know Bobby is.

The Helen I knew had frizzy Blond hair and was on OT7 in the early 1990's.

She was Micheal's second wife, and he was her second husband.

Helen had a RealWorld Financial software consulting firm in Glendale. Micheal worked at HealthMed.