What's new

Loretta DM's Mom.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I did some google search tonight and found very little about Loretta Miscavige, Dave's Mom. She worked for Greta (Fox News lady) as an accountant.
Anyone has more real info on Loretta? What's her maiden name? She really should have her own Wiki page.
Was she a Scientologist?

Last edited:

solo

Patron with Honors
I did some google search tonight and found very little about Loretta Miscavige, Dave's Mom. She worked for Greta (Fox News lady) as an accountant.
Anyone has more real info on Loretta? What's her maiden name? She really should have her own Wiki page.
Was she a Scientologist?

Yes, she was on lines at Saint Hill with her husband, Ron and the children, including David, in the 1970s. A very attractive looking family, at the time...

freethinker

Sponsor
She was a Scientologist. I put her through her pro TRs retread after she came back from the ship. It was around the time of the GAT, when it was just rolling out. She had been flunked for using her hands to communicate.
Was she a Scientologist?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
She died a few years ago I heard.

Loretta Miscavige
Born: 1936 Died: 2005
State of last residence: Florida
State issued: Pennsylvania

I'm surprised she lived as long as she did. She was a 2-pack a day chain-smoker & her hygiene was poor... had a friend that drove her from her Osceola Avenue condo (down the road from the Sandcastle) to her doctor or shopping... said she reeked of cigarettes and he always had to have the windows open in the van.. and spray it down with Lysol spray afterwards.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Loretta Miscavige
Born: 1936 Died: 2005
State of last residence: Florida
State issued: Pennsylvania

I'm surprised she lived as long as she did. She was a 2-pack a day chain-smoker & her hygiene was poor... had a friend that drove her from her Osceola Avenue condo (down the road from the Sandcastle) to her doctor or shopping... said she reeked of cigarettes and he always had to have the windows open in the van.. and spray it down with Lysol spray afterwards.

R.I.P. Loretta Miscavige.

Thank you everyone for the input!

Loretta's maiden name?

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Was she a Scientologist?

Interesting fact, I did not know she worked for Greta.

David's step mom, Flo Barnett audited me. I thought she was a wonderful lady.
Which brought this to mind: With Gary Lowe, as "Flag Service Consultants" we visited DM's father, it was at small house across the river from Philadelphia, in NJ I think it was. During the "reg cycle" there was a scraping noise at the back window, and we all looked at the back window, there was DM, with his hands cupped to the side of his face, so he could see through the screen. This was in the early 70's, 71 or so.

strange how time flies, 30 years after the above, somebody sent me this prize: - The arrest report for David Miscavige's father..

he-asked-me-to-beat-him.jpg

During a traffic stop for reckless driving, DM's father Ronald asked the arresting officer "to beat him"... i suppose he knew what was going to happen to him when he got back to Gold Base...

The saddest thing, is DM's proclivity for violence, was likely a learned trait, learned at an early age, when minds are plastic and impressionable, which sets a pattern, makes the mould, for a lifetime, likely from his father.

This would imply that David may have watched his father beat Loretta.

more at http://lermanet.com/exit/images/

Regards
Arnie Lerma

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Interesting fact, I did not know she worked for Greta.

David's step mom, Flo Barnett audited me.
Which brought this to mind: With Gary Lowe, as "Flag Service Consultants" we visited DM's father, it was at small house across the river from Philadelphia, in NJ I think it was. During the "reg cycle" there was a scraping noise at the back window, and we all looked at the back window, there was DM, with his hands cupped to the side of his face, so he could see through the screen. This was in the early 70's, 71 or so.

strange how time flys, 30 years after the above, somebody sent me this prize:

he-asked-me-to-beat-him.jpg

During a traffic stop for reckless driving, DM's father asked the arresting officer 'to beat him"... i suppose he knew what was going to happen to him when he got back to Gold Base...

The saddest thing, is DM's proclivity for violence, was a learned trait, learned at an early age, likely from his father.

This would imply that David may have watched his father beat Loretta.

more at http://lermanet.com/exit/images/

Regards
Arnie Lerma

Interesting DOX, as always, Thanks Mr Lerma. The conclusion, though . . . bit of stretch, ain't it? More likely, DM's violence stems from having grown up - largely - in the Sea Org, working with L Ron Hubbard, and watching the goings on in that environment. That, plus short man's syndrome. Have you seen his last High School Yearbook photo . . .

6868721019_05fe293493.jpg

; )

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
If Jenna Miscavige Hill, one of the girls who founded exscientologykids, is still around and talking, she might be able to tell you something. Loretta was her grandmother.