What's new

Jeffrey Puts CoS in Deeper Doo Doo (Debbie Cook Case)

tikk

Patron with Honors
Re: Contract Ratification

Isn't that a key point here Tikk, that the "underage,mental impairment, duress, undue influence, mistake", passes? I htink they have a good case that it never passed. The church was very quick to go after Debbie for the email.

Yes, I said as much as well on the VV comments a few days ago, I think there's a very good argument that the duress never passed, given that the disconnection threat was both a factor in signing and a continuing lingering threat.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

Yes, I said as much as well on the VV comments a few days ago, I think there's a very good argument that the duress never passed, given that the disconnection threat was both a factor in signing and a continuing lingering threat.

Tikk,

Good to see you. :)

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
Ah, shucks, what did davieboy do to pull all this in ?

Now that's a good question! (?)

Maybe we could start a thread on ESMB about alledged misdeeds by Mr. COB? :biggrin:

NOT!! :hysterical:

Seriously, though, this Special Briefing just in from Int Base:

State of Emergency Declared - Mandatory All Hands Evolution Starting Now Now Now!

Heavy Hussar Action Required To Bring Monster Hill 10 Under Control.

As a result of recent treasonous activity by bitter defrocked apostates in the field, Generalissimo David Miscavige Lopez de Santa Ana has been required to save the madre church once again in glorious and heroic fashion.

Single handedly his Potency has caused [STRIKE]highest ever footbullets in a hearing of this type[/STRIKE] a faster outcome than ever before in a hearing of this type.

However the copper rods that keep him grounded have been seriously depleted by the sheer amount of [STRIKE]angst[/STRIKE] charge the Generalissimo has had to confront and handle.

Through it all, though, the man previously known as COB has remained [STRIKE]delusional[/STRIKE] optimistic and stated:

"No stinkin' rag-tag bunch in that pipsqueak Texas town of San Antonio, led by Colonel Travis Jeffrey, Annie Oakley Cook, David Crockett Rathbun and Jim Bowie Rinder is going to stop me! I'll give them somethin' to remember!"

Buoyed by this great news, all staff are expected to work around the clock to procure, fabricate and install a new set of copper rods for the Generalissimo.

Also, all staff are to submit to random [STRIKE]gang-bang sec checks[/STRIKE] questioning until the person is found who assessed the List of Jeffreys' Deposition Questions on the Generalissimo last Monday. Until the 'who' is found all staff will be berthing in the 2 doublewide trailers now known as 'Rancho Deluxe' and eating regurgitated slop now known as the 'El Segundo - Scattergood' diet.

That's it, Start!

freethinker

Sponsor

Thanks.:thumbsup:

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron

Ratification simply means that if you are a party to a voidable contract, which means a defective contract that you have the option to avoid, will nevertheless be held valid if the basis for the defect (e.g., underage, mental impairment, duress, undue influence, mistake) passes, and you retain the benefit of contract. A void contract cannot be ratified (e.g., mutual mistake, agreement to commit an illegal act, incompetent party), because it is technically not a contract.

That was somewhat what I was trying to say but without the skilled legalize terms that you set forth. It is easy for you to comprehend this whereas in such an early stage of knowledge on this I have to play mroe examples in my mind sort of like my son play acts.

I am going to pay close attention to this part of the arguement. I am sure that Jeffrey will have this base covered before the Church even steps into the batter's box.

Rd00

NonScio

Patron Meritorious
Please send details to Mr Jefferys. They are under much time constraint
and niether he or Debbie has the great knowledge of CO$ history that we have here. It may be useful or not. A heads uop is great, and if they already know no problemo. :)

I rather suspect that Jeffrey's has been "educating" himself...reading
the many blogs, perhaps even this one! No doubt The Village Voice
has offered him access to its extensive background information.
Certainly can't hurt though if those with personal background offer
their stories...especially if they are willing to submit depositons or
are willing to testify in court.

Last edited:

LoneWolf

Patron
Good luck to Debbie. I knew Debbie when she first got into Scientology. She used to consistently be the highest bookseller of DMSMH. I have the highest regard for Debbie and admire her courage. I’m not giving a lot of detail because I know Slappy is watching.