What's new

WE ARE ALWAYS RIGHT

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
WE ARE ALWAYS RIGHT

LRH was and is always right, Mary-Sue Hubbard was always right, the Commodore Messengers were always right, the Sea Organizations Leaders and Executives were always right, the Guardians Office (OSA) Leaders and Executives were always right, the lower Scientology Organizations Leaders and Executives were always right, the Missions Leaders and Executives were always right, the staffs of these Organizations were always right.

So who was and is by default always wrong?

You the individual – should you at anytime oppose or disagree with any of their organized rightness.

The Organizations Group Mind is solidly in agreement that they are always right.

We are nearly all predisposed for righteous conditioning from the day we are born, the doctors, the nurses, your mother, your father, your teachers, your bosses, your clergy, your elected officials, etc., ALL act and pretend they are always more right than you.

Why there is even a chance that if you get into a position of power or authority over another – you too will exercise your righteousness over them.

What happens when you see an obvious dishonorable act or behavior – you seek to do something about it – only to find the group turning on you in its defense of its rightness.

In many instances it is you that is made to believe you are wrong. It can be so severe that you are expelled from the group. Especially if you also seek by secretly or covertly voicing and spreading critical thoughts to others - this tends to build a secret undermining counter-group that opposes their absolute rightness.

The majority of times the action is to isolate you – then to convince you that you are bad, evil, an enemy of mankind.

Almost immediately the group accuses you of two things:

1. You are a “rip off artist” (a thief, a cheat, a liar, a seducer, a child molester, a sexual deviant, etc.)

2. You are non- standard – “a squirrel” (you think original thoughts, you act individually, and you do not robotically or blindly follow the Organizations Group Mind Control policies, procedures and edicts.

There are different degrees of actions done to convince you that you are wrong. Threats, sent to Ethics, Boards of Investigations, Committees of Evidence, Rehabilitation Camps, etc.

So convincing are they – that one day, your universe collapses in on itself – and now you too begin to convince yourself you are wrong.

Once you buy that you are wrong – you begin to give yourself wrong items, wrong goals, wrong locations, connect to the wrong people, play wrong games.

This state slowly creates an incredible amount of excruciating fear, anger and pain – you will do anything to get away from it.

The “bOrg” has now assimilated you!

The sequence goes like this:

In Scientology, they came first for the “rip off artists.” And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a “rip off artist; “

And then they came for the non-standardists or “squirrels,” And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a non-standardist or “squirrel;”

And then they came for the friends and families of the non-standardists or “squirrels,” And I didn’t speak up because I had vowed and signed disconnection letters to prove I wasn’t connected to non-standardists or “squirrels,”

And then . . . they came for me . . . And by that time there was no one left to speak up."

This behavior has been noted before:

"First they came…" is a poem attributed to Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984) about the inactivity of German intellectuals following the Nazi rise to power and the purging of their chosen targets, group after group.

An early supporter of Hitler, by 1934 Niemöller had come to oppose the Nazis, and it was largely his high connections to influential and wealthy businessmen that saved him until 1937, after which he was imprisoned, eventually at Sachsenhausen and Dachau concentration camps.

He survived to be a leading voice of penance and reconciliation for the German people after World War II.

His poem is well-known, frequently quoted, and is a popular model for describing the dangers of political apathy, as it often begins with specific and targeted fear and hatred which soon escalates out of control.

In Germany, they came first for the Communists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist;

And then they came for the trade unionists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist;

And then they came for the Jews, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew;

And then . . . they came for me . . . And by that time there was no one left to speak up."

Alan

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
WE ARE ALWAYS RIGHT

LRH was and is always right, Mary-Sue Hubbard was always right, the Commodore Messengers were always right, the Sea Organizations Leaders and Executives were always right, the Guardians Office (OSA) Leaders and Executives were always right, the lower Scientology Organizations Leaders and Executives were always right, the Missions Leaders and Executives were always right, the staffs of these Organizations were always right.

You the individual – should you at anytime oppose or disagree with any of their organized rightness.

The Organizations Group Mind is solidly in agreement that they are always right.

We are nearly all predisposed for righteous conditioning from the day we are born, the doctors, the nurses, your mother, your father, your teachers, your bosses, your clergy, your elected officials, etc., ALL act and pretend they are always more right than you.

Why there is even a chance that if you get into a position of power or authority over another – you too will exercise your righteousness over them.

What happens when you see an obvious dishonorable act or behavior – you seek to do something about it – only to find the group turning on you in its defense of its rightness.

In many instances it is you that is made to believe you are wrong. It can be so severe that you are expelled from the group. Especially if you also seek by secretly or covertly voicing and spreading critical thoughts to others - this tends to build a secret undermining counter-group that opposes their absolute rightness.

The majority of times the action is to isolate you – then to convince you that you are bad, evil, an enemy of mankind.

Almost immediately the group accuses you of two things:

1. You are a “rip off artist” (a thief, a cheat, a liar, a seducer, a child molester, a sexual deviant, etc.)

2. You are non- standard – “a squirrel” (you think original thoughts, you act individually, and you do not robotically or blindly follow the Organizations Group Mind Control policies, procedures and edicts.

There are different degrees of actions done to convince you that you are wrong. Threats, sent to Ethics, Boards of Investigations, Committees of Evidence, Rehabilitation Camps, etc.

So convincing are they – that one day, your universe collapses in on itself – and now you too begin to convince yourself you are wrong.

Once you buy that you are wrong – you begin to give yourself wrong items, wrong goals, wrong locations, connect to the wrong people, play wrong games.

This state slowly creates an incredible amount of excruciating fear, anger and pain – you will do anything to get away from it.

The “bOrg” has now assimilated you!

The sequence goes like this:

In Scientology, they came first for the “rip off artists.” And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a “rip off artist; “

And then they came for the non-standardists or “squirrels,” And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a non-standardist or “squirrel;”

And then they came for the friends and families of the non-standardists or “squirrels,” And I didn’t speak up because I had vowed and signed disconnection letters to prove I wasn’t connected to non-standardists or “squirrels,”

This behavior has been noted before:

"First they came…" is a poem attributed to Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984) about the inactivity of German intellectuals following the Nazi rise to power and the purging of their chosen targets, group after group.

An early supporter of Hitler, by 1934 Niemöller had come to oppose the Nazis, and it was largely his high connections to influential and wealthy businessmen that saved him until 1937, after which he was imprisoned, eventually at Sachsenhausen and Dachau concentration camps.

He survived to be a leading voice of penance and reconciliation for the German people after World War II.

His poem is well-known, frequently quoted, and is a popular model for describing the dangers of political apathy, as it often begins with specific and targeted fear and hatred which soon escalates out of control.

In Germany, they came first for the Communists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist;

And then they came for the trade unionists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist;

And then they came for the Jews, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew;

Alan

It was an onslaught.

Hubbard waged an onslaught on the individual.

And guess what?

Individuals are now waging an onslaught of their own.

neiljung

Patron with Honors
Love your work Alan. I believe you are a great thinker and communicator.

The problem for me lies in that some of what I know as absolute or even relative truth is not palatable or compatable with most of society.

Does that have to be a problem, or indeed is it perfectly acceptable to present your social face for the effect you desire?

What's your opinion on absolute honesty all the time? I would like to see it happen, but unfortunately I think I live in an embedded and engrained culture of outright liars and lunatics.

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron

The problem for me lies in that some of what I know as absolute or even relative truth is not palatable or compatable with most of society.

Does that have to be a problem, or indeed is it perfectly acceptable to present your social face for the effect you desire?

What's your opinion on absolute honesty all the time? I would like to see it happen, but unfortunately I think I live in an embedded and engrained culture of outright liars and lunatics.

I believe in honesty. I don't know if I uphold absolute. But I do my best. I think we live in a world where you have to be nice and in some instances, nice means not being honest. Which sucks. I'd rather tell it like it is than be "politically correct" or have my manners in.

You really bring up a good point.

OK, Alan, what's your viewpoint?

nw2394

Silver Meritorious Patron
WE ARE ALWAYS RIGHT

LRH was and is always right,...

Ah, the group ser fac. You come up with some gritty posts Alan. Especially when one had so much agreement, or hope that it was true. Quite a wrench to, on the one hand, get free of it while, on the other hand, not lose sight of that which one wanted in the first place. It is so easy to succumb to one or the other.

Nick

nw2394

Sometimes there is little or no point (or worse) in presenting something to others when they simply won't understand. If one needs to associate with the people who won't understand, you just have to grin and bear it, and communicate as best you can. Or, perhaps, you have the wrong associations in your life. It all rather depends...

Nick

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron

I know its difficult to always tell the truth - the penalties can be harsh for doing so.

The best way is too ask the right question and to listen - you may have to listen to a lot of garbage......but slowly you can make the truth be known.

It is how you present the truth - so many use it as a weapon........it takes great skill to introduce truths to someone who thinks they already have the truth. And sometimes what you also believe is truth is not.....

I guess the sequence is:

Let the other person be allowed to communicate what it is you triggered.

So if you don't want to stuck listening to insignificant, trivial, inconsequential chatter - you'd better choose more interesting people to talk to, trigger and ask better questions. :)

If you ask a question - don't forget to stay around for the answers! :melodramatic:

Of course you can only take the lies and BS for so long - then one day you start to protest! :happydance:

Alan

What's your opinion on absolute honesty all the time?

A. There is no such thing as "absolute honesty" when speaking of humans. The only reality you are dealing with as a "created" being is a "relative" reality.

Thoughts always reflect the perceptions & biases of the individual's involved and are only as well communicated as they are understood by the opposite party.

B. You can only talk to a person to the degree they will understand what you have to say.

If rather than understanding your communication you expect them to REACT to it then you are better off editiing precisely what you say to that person so as to communicate that part of the "truth" you are confident they can genuinely grasp at the time.

NO physicist will teach his students about quanta until they have at least grasped the concepts modeled in the "Bohr atom". The "Bohr atom" is KNOWN NOT to be the "truth", but it is a simple model which illustrates several key ideas which appear to be true.

C. One of the most EFFECTIVE ways to deceive is to state that which is EXACTLY the "truth" but in such a manner as to intentionally mislead the listener. It is NOT a lie for the statements were "true", but it comes very near as the intent is deception.

-----

It is better to communicate in a fashion where you will be understood and to give people information that they can use to their own benefit rather than to ONLY state the "truth" (as YOU know it) ALL the time.

I believe Hubbard had something to say about all this, "ARC", expecially "R" - reality. It's one of those questions where he wasn't far off the mark. :coolwink:

Mark A. Baker

neiljung

Patron with Honors
It is better to communicate in a fashion where you will be understood and to give people information that they can use to their own benefit rather than to ONLY state the "truth" (as YOU know it) ALL the time.

I believe Hubbard had something to say about all this, "ARC", expecially "R" - reality. It's one of those questions where he wasn't far off the mark. :coolwink:

Mark A. Baker

Thanks Mark. I've had a huge problem with this for years now. To the extent that I will withdraw from communication rather than express myself in a disingenuous or inadequate manner.

It's not natural! I know it's aberated behaviour, but I also know that I don't want to communicate inaccurately, or more to the point essentially lie. I've always rather just said nothing and it's created some uncomfortable situations.

People don't tend to respond well to what they see as introversion. I'm just trying to spare them, and myself from truths at the cutting edge of being an awareness in this space time.

Sorry, I sound like a total asshole, but I'm leaving that sentence up as I can't think of a better description of my state of being and how I deal with it.

Maybe Scientology can help! :p

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks Mark. I've had a huge problem with this for years now. To the extent that I will withdraw from communication rather than express myself in a disingenuous or inadequate manner.

It's not natural! I know it's aberated behaviour, but I also know that I don't want to communicate inaccurately, or more to the point essentially lie. I've always rather just said nothing and it's created some uncomfortable situations.

People don't tend to respond well to what they see as introversion. I'm just trying to spare them, and myself from truths at the cutting edge of being an awareness in this space time.

Sorry, I sound like a total asshole, but I'm leaving that sentence up as I can't think of a better description of my state of being and how I deal with it.

Sure can.

Is there an auditor near you?

DartSmohen

Ah, the group ser fac. You come up with some gritty posts Alan. Especially when one had so much agreement, or hope that it was true. Quite a wrench to, on the one hand, get free of it while, on the other hand, not lose sight of that which one wanted in the first place. It is so easy to succumb to one or the other.

Nick

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember when the c/S series came out and one bulletin in particular about the "Wonderful new C/s line":hmmph:

I sent a message back that as a C/S I worked on the principle that auditing was for the pc, not the org or the stat. Well, you should have seen the diatribes that camr back from Hubbard, his management team and the org execs who caught heat because I had dared query one of his bulletins.:eyeroll: :melodramatic:

Another time I queried a new policy issue. It simply did not make sense. I was sent for word clearing, it was still gobbldygook. I was told I needed to get processing ypo handle my oveerts as they were blocking my duplication of the policy.

Finally I went to the LRH Comm in WW who had issued the policy for Hubbard and on reading his hanwritten notes in comparison to the policy issued I found there were two typo errors. Once these were correctedf and reread what Hubbard was saying made sense.

Was there an apology? No chance!:ohmy:

There had been a sort of group withold that they perhaps did not understand the point Hubbard was making, but the principle was that what is written is written in stone and there can be absolutely no question that they are right and if you don't get it, then you are wrong.:eyeroll: :eyeroll:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

I bet Paul's Robot Auditor could if you would let it. :)

Paul

Last edited:

nw2394

It is probably worth pointing out that the CoS is not the only group (by a long way) to run a group "we are right, you're wrong" on its lower members and/or the public. The CoS is simply a particularly bad example of it.

Nick