What's new

Auto-SP

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Given the lack of Goldenrod from the official Church of Scientology,

I HEREBY DECLARE MYSELF (Andrue C. Carr) A SUPPRESSIVE PERSON

And grant myself all the freedoms that come with that title.

I did some way the fuck out ethics shit while on post that saved countless hours of
manual labor by my fellow staff members. It was so incredibly off policy its extremely
hard to imagine that an on purpose CLO EUS Sea Org staff of at least 30 and CMO staff of at least 10
had absolutely no clue that I was doing it. 2.5 years of Suppressive acts that went used by everyone
on staff. Evidence is available if requested. Damn I was fucking good at it huh?

Andrue C. Carr
Former Security Chief EUS

StickbyMe

Patron with Honors
Given the lack of Goldenrod from the official Church of Scientology,

I HEREBY DECLARE MYSELF (Andrue C. Carr) A SUPPRESSIVE PERSON

And grant myself all the freedoms that come with that title.

I did some way the fuck out ethics shit while on post that saved countless hours of
manual labor by my fellow staff members. It was so incredibly off policy its extremely
hard to imagine that an on purpose CLO EUS Sea Org staff of at least 30 and CMO staff of at least 10
had absolutely no clue that I was doing it. 2.5 years of Suppressive acts that went used by everyone
on staff. Evidence is available if requested. Damn I was fucking good at it huh?

Andrue C. Carr
Former Security Chief EUS

When were you at EUS?

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
you can have mine, they were nice enough to send me one. :thumbsup:

Aw hell lad, save it for the 'scrap-book-of my-life', just sayin', like, I personally have saved some of the weird shit I've gotten over the years, for example~ a written summary of all the excuses I used to avoid my shitty jorb of ten years, most were legit but some of it is quite hysterical; I figure one day one of my far-flung decendants will want to fill in some of the blanks :p

Irregardless, declaring one's self an SP is a nice self-confirming realization that I think would help distance one's mind from the fuckery of CoS :shrug:

:hug:

:carryon: