What's new

David Miscavage

svonhatten

Patron with Honors
I've met Tom Cruise and he's short. David Miscavage is shorter than him. Does anyone know what they say about short people like that? :eek: Purely joking around here, but it makes me think. :p

Napoleon =(?) David Miscavage

:D

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
I've met Tom Cruise and he's short. David Miscavage is shorter than him. Does anyone know what they say about short people like that? :eek: Purely joking around here, but it makes me think. :p

DM was Jose de La Mar from HCOPL 12 Feb 67 Responsability of Leaders. Though that PL has alter-is from DM. La Mar was from Ecuador and was not Peru's saviour, this was San Martin. Anyways, I had his ass kicked back then for being a stupid ass and I'm about to do the same for the bumbling mess he's doing with my Church.

DM 200 years ago:
http://auto.ec/1/historia/Lamar.jpg
http://www.adonde.com/presidentes/1827delamar.htm

Yours truely 200 years ago:
http://www.adonde.com/historia/1830bolivar.htm

Best,

PMD

Cavalier

Patron

Ya know what? You say you're joking, but it makes you think...that is a dead giveaway. You are not joking. You are prejudiced, but it may be from experience. I am not one to judge. I'm only five feet tall and have none of the illusions of granduer that Cruise, Miscavage or Napolean had. I am just me,.....

"does anyone know what they say about short people like that"?

No. What do they say, moron? How dare you compare people to Hitler, Miscavage or Napoleon based on height? How fucking stupid can you be?

Does it make you feel superior because you are taller? Does it make you feel that we are less than you because we're shorter? Miscavage is an asshole; Hitler was a demon. Does that mean that short people are evil? Anons are TRYING TO HELP, but statements like this allienate people who want to speak up for you. Rethink before you write. Your post was hateful and stupid.

Lovesnightsky

I'm petite too. And you are right, generalizations are not good.

There are plenty of very tall savage leaders also, Genghis Khan comes to mind as does Augusto Pinochet (fascist Chilean dictator) and I am sure there are many more.

There are also great leaders who were short in stature, Ghandi and Admiral Lord Nelson, to name but two.

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron

I'm going to respond in the manner in which I believe this post was given - humor with some truth.

Yes, I've experienced short men to have a bit of attitude about their height or lack of. They have some complex about being short. And they get an attitude about it. This is only what I have experienced in dating men not much taller than me. Especially when I was younger I liked to wear 4 inch heels.

Having been at a wedding with DM back in the 90's he does have attitude. It took me staring at him for about 5 minutes before he would acknowledge me. They guy is just rude. He wasn't at the wedding as COB, he was there as a guest as the rest of us were. He should have mingled and been in comm.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm going to respond in the manner in which I believe this post was given - humor with some truth.

Yes, I've experienced short men to have a bit of attitude about their height or lack of. They have some complex about being short. And they get an attitude about it. This is only what I have experienced in dating men not much taller than me. Especially when I was younger I liked to wear 4 inch heels.

Having been at a wedding with DM back in the 90's he does have attitude. It took me staring at him for about 5 minutes before he would acknowledge me. They guy is just rude. He wasn't at the wedding as COB, he was there as a guest as the rest of us were. He should have mingled and been in comm.

He has the worst manners , just the worst!

He would walk in to a room and completely ignore everyone except the one person he wanted to talk to.

March right up to that person, ask what he had to ask, turn around and march out without looking at anyone else or acknowledging their presence. It was a complete embarassment his bad manners.

He does not have the ability to grant anyone altitude beyond Tom Cruise who he publicly calls "The most dedicated Scientologist I know" in front of Sea Org members who have sat in the auditing chair for two decades!

T.I.

ExCMO

Patron

But what kind of comm could one expect from a person such as DM, regardless of his height?

I've met tall people with an attitude to match (wasn't Hubbard himself tall?). I've met short people who were really sweet (my wife is one of them). There's nice people. There's not-so-nice people. And there are some who are downright nasty. I think body size has nothing to do with it.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ya know what? You say you're joking, but it makes you think...that is a dead giveaway. You are not joking. You are prejudiced, but it may be from experience. I am not one to judge. I'm only five feet tall and have none of the illusions of granduer that Cruise, Miscavage or Napolean had. I am just me,.....

"does anyone know what they say about short people like that"?

No. What do they say, moron? How dare you compare people to Hitler, Miscavage or Napoleon based on height? How fucking stupid can you be?

Does it make you feel superior because you are taller? Does it make you feel that we are less than you because we're shorter? Miscavage is an asshole; Hitler was a demon. Does that mean that short people are evil? Anons are TRYING TO HELP, but statements like this allienate people who want to speak up for you. Rethink before you write. Your post was hateful and stupid.

What about fat men?

I have always been invaidated because I've been attracted to fat men.

I don't care if they are short or tall, I just love them fat.

You practically have to rent a Santa Clause movie to see one anymore.

I used to be out with friends and see a fat man and I'd be all over him.

My friends used to tell me something was wrong with me.

Everytime I watch a movie if there is a fat man I can't take my eyes off him, even if he is an extra in the film.

Have you ever noticed fat men are nicer?

I have. Many of them know how to cook too!

My favorite T.V. show is Iron Chef. Have you seen those men? Some of them are very nicely fat, especially that one from Italy that looks like a Viking.

T.I.

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
He has the worst manners , just the worst!

He would walk in to a room and completely ignore everyone except the one person he wanted to talk to.

March right up to that person, ask what he had to ask, turn around and march out without looking at anyone else or acknowledging their presence. It was a complete embarassment his bad manners.

He does not have the ability to grant anyone altitude beyond Tom Cruise who he publicly calls "The most dedicated Scientologist I know" in front of Sea Org members who have sat in the auditing chair for two decades!

T.I.

It must be that he is truly trying to hide. Pretty hard to do in his position. I'm sure he's afraid of OT's and what they might perceive in his universe. I was and still am just a lowly ol' Clear and I could perceive quite a bit in his space - he needs a whole ream of sec checking.:D

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
But what kind of comm could one expect from a person such as DM, regardless of his height?

I've met tall people with an attitude to match (wasn't Hubbard himself tall?). I've met short people who were really sweet (my wife is one of them). There's nice people. There's not-so-nice people. And there are some who are downright nasty. I think body size has nothing to do with it.

My comment had nothing to do with his height. He's just rude, period.

My other comment was about men I knew/dated that had attitudes about their height or lack of.

Yes, I've been around tall people that in attitude look down on shorter people. But I do tease my shorter girlfriends about not being able to reach into their taller cabinets in their kitchens. It's all in fun. And that's why they like having me around - I'm average height, but I have long arms and can reach into higher cabinets. It's all in fun.:happydance:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Short People got no reason
To live

They got little hands
And little eyes
And they walk around
Tellin' great big lies
They got little noses
And tiny little teeth
They wear platform shoes
On their nasty little feet

Well, I don't want no Short People
Don't want no Short People
Round here

Short People are just the same
As you and I
(A Fool Such As I)
All men are brothers
Until the day they die
(It's A Wonderful World)

Short People got nobody
Short People got nobody
Short People got nobody
To love

They got little baby legs
And they stand so low
You got to pick 'em up
Just to say hello
They got little cars
That go beep, beep, beep
They got little voices
Goin' peep, peep, peep
They got grubby little fingers
And dirty little minds
They're gonna get you every time
Well, I don't want no Short People
'Round here

--Short People

By Randy Newman

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
It must be that he is truly trying to hide. Pretty hard to do in his position. I'm sure he's afraid of OT's and what they might perceive in his universe. I was and still am just a lowly ol' Clear and I could perceive quite a bit in his space - he needs a whole ream of sec checking.:D

Brilliant observation.

But I think he is too out of valence for auditing or sec checking.

He needs to destimulate.

T.O.

DartSmohen

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hubbard was a very theatrical man. His height would vary from day to day. It depended if he was wearing elevators in his shoes. Some days he would be an inch taller than me, others an inch shorter.:dieslaughing:

His other vanity was his ginger sideburns. Actually they were white, but he used pomade to colour them. He used to say that it was an indication of how his "research" was going. All the syncophants would say "Wow"!:ohmy:

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron

Hubbard was a very theatrical man. His height would vary from day to day. It depended if he was wearing elevators in his shoes. Some days he would be an inch taller than me, others an inch shorter.:dieslaughing:

His other vanity was his ginger sideburns. Actually they were white, but he used pomade to colour them. He used to say that it was an indication of how his "research" was going. All the syncophants would say "Wow"!:ohmy:

Nuts! :melodramatic:

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Have you ever read those stories of women who married a fella and he took all their money and disappeared and they still want him back? Some cons are very very lovable.

Smitty

Reply to the Oracle

Brilliant observation.

But I think he is too out of valence for auditing or sec checking.

He needs to destimulate.

T.O.

I can see how you would say that from a scientology point of view. I reject that view however in favor of what forensic psychology has discovered about a very small minority of people called "psychopaths". Think Reed Slatkin. Nothing can cure or permanently help such people. Not psychology, not psychiatry, not scientology. d.m. should be sequestered from the rest of the human race. What happens to him after that is his call.
Smitty

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Since the thread is about DM, I will say this.

He worked SO HARD to make nothing out of Hubbard's family, all of them.

He seperated them one by one and formed his own tribe within the Orgs. He had a family there, a HUGE one.

Now, I have watched his family fall one by one. His father arrested for rape, his twin sister involved with that financial scam in Florida, his brother and sister turned their backs on him, his wife MIA, his other in laws gone for the most part, and now his neice speaking out against the Church on National television.

He humiliated people as well as he could through bullying and now he is getting back through the internet and Andrew Morton's book is SCATHING.

It's not easy to see the drama unfold.

But he is obviously on a loosing streak and a motivator flow.

I see things getting worse for him before they get better.

I predict he will blow (with a large bank account waiting for him) in a very short period of time, and I am thinking months.

Just my own prediction.

Time will tell.

T.O.

Last edited:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
He worked SO HARD to make nothing out of Hubbard's family, all of them.
T.O.

TO, let me ask you a question.

What does 'family' have to do with Scientology? Ron's children are nothing to Him. They are 'thetans' who inhabited a baby which just *happened* to be genetically based on Ron's sperm.

There *is* no relationship, except the genetic, and that relationship is *irrelevant*

Why would Ron's 'children' be any different than Sadie Hokum from Podunk?

Please explain to me in Scientological terms why someone who was Ron's child would be any more related to Ron than Elmer Fudd.

Zinj

ExCMO

Patron
My comment had nothing to do with his height. He's just rude, period.

My other comment was about men I knew/dated that had attitudes about their height or lack of.

Yes, I've been around tall people that in attitude look down on shorter people. But I do tease my shorter girlfriends about not being able to reach into their taller cabinets in their kitchens. It's all in fun. And that's why they like having me around - I'm average height, but I have long arms and can reach into higher cabinets. It's all in fun.:happydance:
I agree he's rude. I just commented on the height issue because, to me, the thread seemed to be related —at least in part— to the subject.

However, it does seem that your shorter girlfriends find you absolutely handy when they need something from a tall cabinet! LOL. And yeah, it's all in fun!

ExCMO

Patron

This is most interesting! Pomade? LOL. The guy really had to fake his "progress".