What's new

He makes me feel physically ill

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Re: Why, hello ladies . . . looking for a little excitement?

ef1ad9c0ec7b5205086b384ff918deb1.gif

:lol::thankyou:

SpecialFrog

Silver Meritorious Patron

Wow ... SpecialFrog, your avatar just needs a cravat and it's a tubs lookalike.

That was kind of the idea. I was looking at a photo of one of the bronze busts of Hubbard and realized that it looked a lot like William Blake's "Ghost of a Flea".

image.php
images

So Blake is said to have had a vision of a the creature depicted. Given the name of the painting I guess he decided he shared characteristics with a blood-sucking parasite.

G

Gottabrain

That was kind of the idea. I was looking at a photo of one of the bronze busts of Hubbard and realized that it looked a lot like William Blake's "Ghost of a Flea".

image.php
images

So Blake is said to have had a vision of a the creature depicted. Given the name of the painting I guess he decided he shared characteristics with a blood-sucking parasite.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Wow! The resemblance is uncanny! :omg: It's like...Blake KNEW. :unsure:

RogerB

Crusader
Fascinating. I'd not seen a couple of those photos of him before, only the tomato one.

You are right Emms!

There is deceit and slyness written all over his face.:puke:

I look at it and see it in his squinting eyes and in the sly curl of a smile on its ugly mouth:puke:

In retrospect, as I look at these pics, I come to the conclusion that anyone who would consider these to be good representations of self would have to be very warped indeed . . . maybe the sad, silly, sick son-of-a-bitch thought he was being clever duping all the people. :duh::angry:

And that tomato thing is a totally warped being . . . one must realize he was telling us that these plants have feelings . . . and you can almost see the sadism in his face as he tortures the tomato!

R

Veda

Sponsor
I never liked him. Even when i first entered an Org I harbored secret thoughts about how revolting he was. I only shared my thoughts once with another girl who promptly reported me to ethics where I was interrogated about being a plant.

But now it's even worse. I saw this picture (or one similar) in a thread I was reading tonight & the bile rose in my throat.

l-ron-hubbard_3.jpg

I felt physically ill looking at him.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Remember that he was in the habit of photographing himself at around 4. A.M. after consuming the better part of a bottle of alcohol. Since he was a daily drinker, this would have produced a feeling of being comfortably in the groove, and "normal," and since he was a night person, this would have been his best time; yet, given that this was self-photography - and as a master photographer, who better to photograph Ron then Ron? - he would have had to get up off his chair, walk over to the camera attached to a camera tripod, set the automatic timer, which would then give him a certain number of seconds to scurry back to his chair and assume a chosen inspirational pose.

ablrh.jpg

l-ron-hubbard-2.jpg

L-Ron-Hubbard.jpg

Why aren't you inspired?

Well, obviously, you're not inspired, and that means that there must be something wrong with you.

Fortunately, Ron, besides giving Mankind these fabulous inspirational self-portraits, also gave us a special corrections list to address any Reactive Case, Overts, and Evil Purposes in this area, so that we can fully appreciate and enjoy all of Ron's self-portraits.

In the past, you would have had to report to your local Org for that. However, these days, that corrections list is available from any qualified Independent Scientology practitioner.

Unfortunately, I don't have a copy handy. Perhaps one of our resident Class VIs, such as HelluvaHoax, has a copy.

Gadfly

Crusader
There were a few things about my first contacts with pictures of Hubbard that rubbed me the wrong way.

First, I remember him standing and lecturing in some intro videos. He seemed like a used-car salesman to me. He seemed so PHONY, pretentious, and the constant grin and laughter. To me, it always seemed that he was laughing AT the audience - "ha-ha, you suckers actually buy into all of this bullshit and are making me rich!"

Second, were his "costumes". I was a hippy back then - into "natural this and that", and NOT into appearances and superficality. Hubbard's various appearances seemed so contrived. When I looked at pictures of him with that ascot I was revolted. Then there were so many different "shots" over the years, such as with him as a musician (trying to look "cool" - as if Hubbard could EVER "look cool").

p63_1.jpg

Third, the pictures where Hubbard was "looking up into the stars" or "lost in deep thought" always killed me. The thing is that the photos always looked like a big set-up. They always hit me as "trying to make Hubbard appear to be something" (that he was/is not). Here are a few of these "classic" Hubbard shots:

L-Ron-Hubbard.jpg

ron-hubbard.jpg

Here's one that show his true hidden "inner child" (his "good friend" Mr. Crowley):

salt16.gif

And, last but not least, this shot of Ron is what I consider to be the absolute BEST photo of Hubbard, just as he truly is without all the gloss and illusion-making of a Tulpa:

1485550443_b3e50377e1_o.jpg

British Mom

Patron with Honors
I never liked him. Even when i first entered an Org I harbored secret thoughts about how revolting he was. I only shared my thoughts once with another girl who promptly reported me to ethics where I was interrogated about being a plant.

But now it's even worse. I saw this picture (or one similar) in a thread I was reading tonight & the bile rose in my throat.

l-ron-hubbard_3.jpg

I felt physically ill looking at him.

Does anyone else feel this way?

I was exactly the same as you, I didnt like him & thought he was replusive, god knows how I got hooked. The first time I went into St. Hill & saw his picture & them all clapping, thought they were all mad but somehow got hook, line & sinker.. I'm sure alot of people thought the same as us.

I received the Has Co Audit & now I know that is a form of hynosis without your consent so thats how I got into it.

whoisxenu

Patron with Honors
SORRY, the LRH ascot photo didn't copy through. Thought he was perfect for the SNL "two swinging guys" sketches.

Last edited: