What's new

Setting the Record Straight

Misterfabian

Patron with Honors
No, she is saying "self" auditing, she's saying you are fucked up. It is not lost in translation. It is perfectly clear to me and the rest.

Silvia has more integrity in one little finger than you in your entire body.

http://silviakusada.wordpress.com/2...w-so-you-do-not-have-to-go-back-to-change-it/

Aida, go back and re-read it. She saying that self auditing fucks you up.

It does not. People solo audit all the time and you know that.

Not to mention people using "Self Analysis" to self audit.

You're just upset Aida, and it's not helping the situation.

You need to calm down.

Misterfabian

Patron with Honors
One more thing, the thing that bothers me the most is that you harrassed Sparrow too...he was a brave lone protester and we all liked him very much.

Right he was a good guy. My brief friendship with Brian Madigo was destroyed also by OSA 3rd partying. We were getting along just well, he was an X staff member from my home Org. We were getting along just well until OSA caught wind of it and put the bug in DC Anonymous that I was OSA. They didn't want me helping him to become a more effective protestor by educating him of the ways of OSA. As a result, he's gone now, never to protest again.

Aida, there's another thing here that needs to be mentioned here.

If there is anything going wrong with Silivia Kusada, since you and Marty have been her auditor, it may reflect poorly on your auditing skills which could be the reason why you and Marty as so defensive about the whole situation.

Silvia Kusada could possibly one of your or Marty's failed cases and that seems to be something you and Marty want to keep covered up.

That could be the reason why you and Marty are so upset about my exposing Silvia's situation on that blog.

Veda

Sponsor
That still tells me nothing.

It takes you to the thread, the page, and the post is right there. Another link takes you to the opening post.

As far as I'm concerned, you reached the point of ultra-creepiness some time ago:

Geez, this thread is still going?

My posts re. Misterfabian - since Misterfabian's arrival at ESMB - have been very few. I've never accused him of being anything or anyone, but I did ask a question on this thread, a question which was ignored. I'll ask it one more time:

Do you, Misterfabian, think the person who wrote those e-mails to Sylvia Kusada was behaving like a psychopath?

No. Just a man in love.

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron

If there is anything going wrong with Silivia Kusada, since you and Marty have been her auditor, it may reflect poorly on your auditing skills which could be the reason why you and Marty as so defensive about the whole situation.

Silvia Kusada could possibly one of your or Marty's failed cases and that seems to be something you and Marty want to keep covered up.

That could be the reason why you and Marty are so upset about my exposing Silvia's situation on that blog.

Neil Woods, neither Silvia or I and I don't know about Marty; but we don't care about people's opinions and NO, I don't depend on my auditing for a living as you said before and threatened to "ruin" my field practice...LOL

You are not exposing anything except yourself. And I think that you have that morbid desire to keep this thread for a long time no matter if they kick your ass.

You are one of those people that in Japan is called Kamikazi or in Mexico we call it, likes to be hit like a pinata...

You came here to be the pinata of ESMB:deadhorse:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Why are we importing all this FreeZone/Indie drama?

This is ESMB ... or at least it was, once.

Can't you guys just sort out your past upsets via email or PM?

:confused2:​

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Aida, go back and re-read it. She saying that self auditing fucks you up.

It does not. People solo audit all the time and you know that.

Not to mention people using "Self Analysis" to self audit.

You're just upset Aida, and it's not helping the situation.

You need to calm down.

Solo auditing and self auditing are not the same things and anyone who spent any time in any Scn venue would know that.

MattD

Patron with Honors

NO! PLEASE! This shit is better than ANY TV reality programing! I mean you couldn't make this stuff up! Here we have a sociopath being completely transparent in front of God and the universe!

No body will be harmed by anything he says now. Except himself.

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron

"Always attack,never defend" - You show your true colors OSA-Bot.

MattD

Patron with Honors
In defense of Truthseeker

A person can be honest and still never tell the truth.

The truth is a nebulous thing, it requires some sort of consensus or empirical basis. Honesty on the other hand is simply accurately relating what one thinks and observes.

I think our MrFabian/Truthseeker/TimHiggs is being honest. He is opening up his world view to us.

Its a nasty little thing to see, but I think seeing it and understanding it is important.

He was a fairly divisive and distracting figure for many years, and the more we understand who he is and what he did, the better for us. Not easy or fun to have to do, but neccessary.

I would hope the OSA baiting and name calling could be kept to a minimum so that we can find out as much as we can from him.

IMO of course.

OldTimingMan

Patron with Honors
Re: In defense of Truthseeker

I think our MrFabian/Truthseeker/TimHiggs is being honest. He is opening up his world view to us.
IMO of course.

Mr.Fabian: Well, apparently you can fool some of the people some of the time. But you can't fool all of the people, all of the time.

Dunvegan

Patron
Years ago I met Tori, and one thing that impressed me greatly is how extraordinarily forgiving and willing to go far more than half-way to communicate with those who had Fair Gamed her. Impressed, I was.

And, she's had an amazing share of bad intention thrown at her. Still, she forgives and forgives and attempts to communicate with great humanity, humour, kindness, and grace.

If Tori says this character is one person who's gone a bridge too far in Fair Gaming, I'm likely to believe her. Utterly and completely. Tori is that reliable and gracious.

And Sparrow is one of the sweetest Anons evah. No excuse in either of these cases for you to skip your dues on these acts. Are you listening?

I do wonder what your games and/or crimes these days are, "TruthSeeker and LieSeller?" Reliable ex's have the goods on your past felonious behaviour. You could change...or be brought to change. But change and make amends you must.

I think telling truth is the only proper path, and two of the 12 steps here apply to past criminal activity on your part:

1. Make a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to makes amends to them all.
  2. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible.
Mayhaps you should stroll over to the germane police station(s) who have jurisdiction over your felonies and have a nice sit down with them in "truth-seeking" and "truth-telling" where it will do greater amends than just larking off at the forum for who-knows-what-real-reason.

Simple solution: Confession is great for the soul, although the type of auditing the police conduct will be a revelation to you...I say, drop in and do your "truth-selling" there...getcha instant karma now...just do it.

Last edited:

dianaclass8

This has nothing to do with the Freezone/Indie since neither Silvia or I are part of those groups at all.

This has to do with something completely different. Has to do with slandering, OSA, Sparrow and other people this person has tried to harm.

Ladybird

Years ago I met Tori, and one thing that impressed me greatly is how extraordinarily forgiving and willing to go far more than half-way to communicate with those who had Fair Gamed her. Impressed, I was.

And, she's had an amazing share of bad intention thrown at her. Still, she forgives and forgives and attempts to communicate with great humanity, humour, kindness, and grace.

If Tori says this character is one person who's gone a bridge too far in Fair Gaming, I'm likely to believe her. Utterly and completely. Tori is that reliable and gracious.

And Sparrow is one of the sweetest Anons evah. No excuse in either of these cases for you to skip your dues on these acts. Are you listening?

I do wonder what your games and/or crimes these days are, "TruthSeeker and LieSeller?" Reliable ex's have the goods on your past felonious behaviour. You could change...or be brought to change. But change and make amends you must.

I think telling truth is the only proper path, and two of the 12 steps here apply to past criminal activity on your part:

1. Make a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to makes amends to them all.
  2. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible.
Mayhaps you should stroll over to the germane police station(s) who have jurisdiction over your felonies and have a nice sit down with them in "truth-seeking" and "truth-telling" where it will do greater amends than just larking off at the forum for who-knows-what-real-reason.

Simple solution: Confession is great for the soul, although the type of auditing the police conduct will be a revelation to you...I say, drop in and do your "truth-selling" there...getcha instant karma now...just do it.

It seems obvious to me that Misterfabian is just using this thread to spread his black PR on critics and has no intention of setting the record straight.

Great post Dunvegan! There are quite a few "EX" and "Indie" scientologists I would like to see take your advice!

Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder are 2, also many of the silent ones like David Miscaviges family members who have left and several other top executives of scientology.

Money talks and bullshit walks. Apparently there are quite a few of these people who took the cults money and continue to hide the cult bullshit that is hurting people to this very day.

PS: Glad to see you here Dunvegan! Please consider joining the ESMB chat board...I think you have to have 5 or more posts before you can join, but Tory and I and many other old timer critics meet there.

Last edited: