What's new

Marty's latest blog: David Miscavige Killed Lisa McPherson

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Oh my god. If I was at this event (please, God, tell me that I wasn't), I had no idea what he was talking about. I have no recollection of this.

I don't even understand why he would be broadly disseminating info about something that none of us were supposed to know anything about. This would have been "forwarding enemy line".

My heart bleeds. I cannot believe how unbelievably callous and arrogant he (and the audience) are being. What a smug little prick.

I am having a moment. :bigcry:

Yeah, so am I Sindy and I had the exact same thought ... why was he waffling on and on about things that most would have known nothing about!

I guess the way he was ranting and over explaining indicates how freaked out the little twat was because he knows that they 'got away with murder'.

:confused2:​

Sindy

Crusader

Yeah, so am I Sindy and I had the exact same thought ... why was he waffling on and on about things that most would have known nothing about!

I guess the way he was ranting and over explaining indicates how freaked out the little twat was because he knows that they 'got away with murder'.

:confused2:​

Just when I think that I have somehow gotten saturated with all there is to know and that I have had all of the epiphanies available to my soul, the nightmare continues to unfold.

It is simply surreal to me to view it from this perspective. It's like coming off drugs. The trance was thick I tell you .... heavy duty.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I really wish Lisa's case will shut this whole cult down, eventually.
Because it was not "out-tech" that killed her, it was "the tech" that did it.
Starting with indoctrination, brief "wins", conditioning, manipulations, sec-checks,
false promises from LRH on Clears and OTs, etc. Introspection fucking Rundown was just a final straw.
Miscavige was only 25% of the whole sinister equation. Rinder, Rathbun, legal teams, whatever. LRH is the source.
I hope the cult will embrace the oblivion soon and Lisa will be a Phoenix and a reminder.

r1fxpk.jpg

A little social reference above. I forgive, but I don't forget.

Rest In Peace, Lisa. Your life and death will help great many.

Last edited:

Dunvegan

Patron
Since McPherson's murder by Miscabbage, Fraud Land Base makes a person sign all sorts of releases - in case FRAUD LAND BASE's auditor mess up???? Or in Lisa's case - her C/S, David Mismanagement! RTC says it has nothing to do with the Churches - why is Dwarf Miscarriage C/Sing all of a sudden? Did anyone question this? Marty - did he think this was off policy??:eyeroll:
:happydance:

David Mismanagement!
Bwahahahah! :hysterical:

Dwarf Miscarriage!

Bwahahahah! :buzzin:

Thank you, Idle Morgue! :lol:

And isn't David Miscavige the absolute definition of
mismanaging, miscarriaging, mishandling, miscalculating, mistake-making, muck-up evah, though? :hurt:

It must be that advanced degree, and the incredibly stunning OT XXIII that makes you so very, very rich; eh David? Couldn't be the stolen cash from feeding beans and rice to the poor Sea Org and the ripped off organization munny, could it...nah..not that.

Hello, David Miscavige...yes, you.

You intolerable ignoramus...so tell us, just when are you going to take your one billion dollars you stole
and stashed away off-shore from the people who spent so much money on levels and the not very Basic squirrelish new Basics, and do us all a favour, and take the heck off outta Dodge? :eyeroll:

Last edited:

Dunvegan

Patron

It must be that advanced degree, and the incredibly stunning OT XXIII that makes you so very, very rich; eh David? Couldn't be the stolen cash from feeding beans and rice to the poor Sea Org and the ripped off organization munny, could it...nah..not that.

You intolerable ignoramus...so tell us, just when are you going to take your one billion dollars you stole
and stashed away off-shore from the people who spent so much money on levels and the not very Basic squirrelish new Basics, and do us all a favour, and take the heck off outta Dodge? :eyeroll:

Hello, David Miscavige...yes, you again.

FOIA says you have personally a liquid one billion dollars. Now, where did that come from, and what are you going to do with it when Scientology collapses?

I tend to believe this particular FOIA document. I has dox, David. Maybe not as good as one billion dollars, but FOIA dox they are.

It is stashed I suppose...since the info on the munny is blacked out...no wonder M&M are so feisty...that's quite a bit of platinum and diamond parachute they'd have if they could take over the organization, eh?

Might be a good idea to snatch that cash and take off...ASAP, Davy.

money.jpg

However, personally, I'd like to see you give it back. Especially to the elders and the off-loaded.

So, M&M...you are aware of the FOIA documentation that proves that Davy has one billion dollars that he can lay his hands on immediately?

And you have what to say about this?

Marty? Mike? (crickets)

Last edited: