What's new

Debbie Cook -- Exiled by Scientology - moving to the Caribbean

Gadfly

Crusader
The concept of "exile" is inherent to Hubbard's "justice system". While the word "exile" isn't used, the concepts of "suppressive person", "expulsion", "SP declare", and "disconnection" are used in Scientology, and used OFTEN, to SEGREGATE a person AWAY from other Scientologists.

This is part of any effective totalitarian mind-control system. In systems where there are no protections against physical harm, the brutes simply KILL all people who refuse to stop supporting the bullies. Or, before that, they try to shut them up by various THREATS of harm, and torture. The aim is always to remove ANY IDEA that is counter to the ideas the bullies want you to accept. Simply, they get rid of any person whose ideas fail to support and/or are critical of the dictators. So it was for Hitler, Hussein, Stalin and every other brutal leader who demanded the acceptance of ONLY their ideas.

It is the same in Scientology, but due to protections against outright murder and torture in western societies, Hubbard had to figure out another way to get the "dangerous and toxic ideas" out of close proximity to the true believers. Thus, we now have "high crimes", "suppressive acts", "expulsion", "declares", and "disconnection".

These factors act to keep the "thought pool" PURE in Scientology - meaning that the ONLY ideas that members continue to contact are Hubbard's ideas. The disconnection segregates the "dangerous ideas" away from the group. Threats of disconnection keep the sheeple in line, and Scientology members actually internalize all the threats, and monitor themselves to stay away from critical views (Internet web sites, newspaper articles, etc.). In Scientology that is called "keeping your ethics in". :hysterical:

Dictators are very careful to heavily control which ideas are acceptable and which ones are not. The Scientology indoctrination system and Study Tech set the boundaries on what ideas are acceptable - Hubbard's.

And, the Scientology "ethics and justice system" operates to 1) monitor, 2) detect and 3) quickly remove ANY viewpoint or idea that runs counter to the Scientology DOGMA.

I remember when I was declared. The OSA assholes told me to move away from Clearwater. They wanted me FAR AWAY physically.

Separating the over-indoctrinated Scientology believers from ANY source of information that counters the views of Hubbard or management is a TOP PRIORITY in Scientology - and always has been.

The Scientology ethcis and justice system was never about "ethics" or "justice" - it was and is ONLY about CONTROLLING PEOPLE.

Last edited:

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Oh, now see... that's much more sophisticated. :clap: Thankyou Paul.

[video=youtube;pRnyDwtfOlY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pRnyDwtfOlY[/video]

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Wow! The Baumgartens should prepare their cat!

Cat-Pirates-of-The-Caribbean-21138.jpg

sp declared

Patron with Honors
What goes around comes around

Debbie Cook,

Wherever you are know that what goes around comes around.

I donated for your defense, trusting your stated motives.

As soon as you made a quick buck, you ran away with the cash and you didn't even refund whoever had trust you. You didn't even attempt to set things straight.

I don't care about the money but your operating basis did demonstrate that you are, well, a poor despicable and greedy woman. You have been so cheap.

What a pity. Shame on you.

What goes around, comes around.

Expect it.

Sp Declared

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
. . .
I remember when I was declared. The OSA assholes told me to move away from Clearwater. They wanted me FAR AWAY physically.

Separating the over-indoctrinated Scientology believers from ANY source of information that counters the views of Hubbard or management is a TOP PRIORITY in Scientology - and always has been.

The Scientology ethcis and justice system was never about "ethics" or "justice" - it was and is ONLY about CONTROLLING PEOPLE.

It's been said many times, I know, but...
Fuck OSA.

Sindy

Crusader
Re: What goes around comes around

Debbie Cook,

Wherever you are know that what goes around comes around.

I donated for your defense, trusting your stated motives.

As soon as you made a quick buck, you ran away with the cash and you didn't even refund whoever had trust you. You didn't even attempt to set things straight.

I don't care about the money but your operating basis did demonstrate that you are, well, a poor despicable and greedy woman. You have been so cheap.

What a pity. Shame on you.

What goes around, comes around.

Expect it.

Sp Declared

I understand this sentiment completely. I naively did the same thing. We don't know the whole truth and it may not be as bad as it appears but we only have appearances to go by now don't we? So, yeah...

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
An Open Letter to Debbie Cook and Wayne Baumgartner:

Please pay everyone back that supported you in your time of need. It is inappropriate to post your vacations when you have debts you owe - it simply is not okay.

If you received money from Scientology Organization to shut up and not speak the truth about Scientology - you need to figure out a way to deliver effective blows to help dismantle the Church of Scientology. You are not relieved of your duty - you need to make up the damage.

Maria Pia Gardini - needs her money back. Any other people that you contributed to "enforced donations" need their money back. So - if you have money to go on vacations - please stop your vacation - get your check book out and start paying those people back. Then figure out a way to dismantle the Cult - your destiny may depend on it ~ spiritually speaking.

We are all counting on you to now do the right thing!! Lisa McPherson did not get a vacation (at the beautiful beach). She died in a horrible fashion "doing" Scientology and no one spoke up for her! Maybe it is time to talk! Help those that can't speak now. So many of your Sea Org friends are trapped and you have to help them get out!

Help us now - so many helped you!! Pay your debts back please!

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
An Open Letter to Debbie Cook and Wayne Baumgartner:

Please pay everyone back that supported you in your time of need. It is inappropriate to post your vacations when you have debts you owe - it simply is not okay.

If you received money from Scientology Organization to shut up and not speak the truth about Scientology - you need to figure out a way to deliver effective blows to help dismantle the Church of Scientology. You are not relieved of your duty - you need to make up the damage.

Maria Pia Gardini - needs her money back. Any other people that you contributed to "enforced donations" need their money back. So - if you have money to go on vacations - please stop your vacation - get your check book out and start paying those people back. Then figure out a way to dismantle the Cult - your destiny may depend on it ~ spiritually speaking.

We are all counting on you to now do the right thing!! Lisa McPherson did not get a vacation (at the beautiful beach). She died in a horrible fashion "doing" Scientology and no one spoke up for her! Maybe it is time to talk! Help those that can't speak now. So many of your Sea Org friends are trapped and you have to help them get out!

Help us now - so many helped you!! Pay your debts back please!

good luck with that