What's new

Mark Shreffler is out

I think the import of this announcement -- that Mark Shreffler, the world's greatest disseminator, has switched ballclubs -- is that he's about to transfer hundreds or thousands of people from one football stadium to another.

Stated more simply, he's taking his book of business with him.

TG1

Since there's not much use for a disseminator in a cult who's membership is dwindling because the internet has completely eliminated it's supply of fresh meat ,

he might as well give Marty and the freakzone a shot

olska

Silver Meritorious Patron
What I'd like to know is the history of that fashion statement, the scarf around his neck -- where did that come from, and what does it mean? I have no doubt it's something VERY special that only elite insiders understand, some sort of code that has to do with ... his OT level? a handy breathing mask in case of emergencies? a new kind of tie that male executives/ moguls wear on casual Fridays? or did his wife dress him while he was still asleep? what?

What I'd like to know is the history of that fashion statement, the scarf around his neck -- where did that come from, and what does it mean? I have no doubt it's something VERY special that only elite insiders understand, some sort of code that has to do with ... his OT level? a handy breathing mask in case of emergencies? a new kind of tie that male executives/ moguls wear on casual Fridays? or did his wife dress him while he was still asleep? what?

The Ah-tai-ah worn by Mankinds' greatest fiend (and Shreffler's greatest friend)
as he Commodored a naval vess-ahl looking for trea-zha buried buried many lifetimes ago.

If so, it's not about wifey but about hubby.
But i'm really really glad he's out and hope he takes a herd of cash cows with him.
And then he can drop the bullshit he is still spinning about el ar aitch

Daisy

Patron with Honors
Let me give it a try. "honest people are more easily fooled". They are honest, therefore they are compassionate or more free with their theta or they are so OT , that they believe that other people are as honest as them and they are so upstat that they could never pull in the problem of being fooled. But because they are so honest, they attract bad beings who are not so honest, attract them like a vacuum. Yeah, that must be something like that

Oh well, it doesn't matter because he is one of the indies now and that makes him a good guy and we should believe him because he is honest.

Something like that, ok I get it now. I just set my initials. Ready for a star-rate!

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Let's see ... Taiwan's gone (that's Australia's future). Israel's (mostly) gone. Mark Shreffler and his rolodex are gone.

Check. Check. Check.

Next?

You'd almost think this was being orchestrated.

TG1

What do you mean Taiwan's gone? Just curious. There has been more happening than I can keep up with.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
No shit Smilla :)hug:), I could not get through much of that (Ratbunny's site drek, googlefoo on subject) without quickly feeling like I am covered in molasses, guck guck glug....

SO STUPID I CROSS-POSTED ON THE STUPID THREAD

Scientologists talk nonsensical Goo-Goo-Theta-Talk™ to each other.

It's kinda like adults talk to babies or little kids when they get hurt and scared.

Sometimes people do it with cute 5th Dynamic terminals too.

Pretty much everyone on this board who was in Scientology can speak in that dialect. It's easy to pick up, you just kind of raise your voice several octaves, make yourself have sparkling eyes and a smile--and deliver a breathless, sing-songy validation with ever-so-much oodles of admiration, saying things like:

Wow, that's so theta!
What a major win!
That is such a blowdown!
That totally indicates!
Your postulates are so tone 40!
You have such high havingness!
You are totally in games!
Wow you are totally out creating the MEST stops!

Usually those responses are said to a person who recently lost their home to foreclosure and just before you help them find out how much personal items like their watch and tent are going for on eBay--so they can make it go right to "start a flow" on their next service.

Really, it's so totally theta.

Goo-Goo-Theta-Talk™: A trademarked freedom technology of the Church of Hoaxology. (see last entry of sig line)

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

If Taiwan is gone I think I know where it is--in downtown Clearwater.

There are enough Chinese running around there to make a Bruce Lee movie.

Stick_it_in_CTs_pooper_1321713223-1.jpg

The advantage for the Church in using Chinese reges is that 30 minutes after you give them your money you feel like giving them some more.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Smilla

Ordinary Human
tumblr_lw4htbFD9h1qac9ivo1_500.jpg

" I can see why Mark is renowned as such a wonderful communicator of truth. Mark, you are more than welcome here in the sunshine. I am sure your ability and purpose will lead others to see the light."

- Marty Ratsbum

I'm glad he left. There will be many many more. But Marty, please put a sock in it, will ya?

HelluvaHoax!

tumblr_lw4htbFD9h1qac9ivo1_500.jpg

" I can see why Mark is renowned as such a wonderful communicator of truth. Mark, you are more than welcome here in the sunshine. I am sure your ability and purpose will lead others to see the light."

- Marty Ratsbum

I'm glad he left. There will be many many more. But Marty, please put a sock in it, will ya?

Keep it up and when you shed your encumbrance, Marty might not wax rhapsodic in an ODE to you like the one he wrote for Ron.

Personally, I am keeping all my options open in case Scientology does work and this whole Ex-Scientology thing turns out to be another hoax.

He wrote "It’s rather like discovering as an adult that your favorite pet when you were a child is actually a stuffed doll."

That's a curious analogy.

His favorite pet (Scientology) was dead from the begining and he's only realizing it now.

It's good that he is out of the Church proper, but I think his self-delusion has only shifted gears.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Shreffie has left the building??
HOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLY Cat-fish, Andy! :omg:

This is A M A Z I N G. :yes:

If you see this, Mark, Congratulations!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

If you want to talk, give me a call. Despite all the black Pr you
have no doubt heard about me.......I'm the same person you knew years
ago, only happier. :biggrin:

Love to you,

:rose:

Tory/Magoo
(818) 588-3044 Call!

Lone Star

Crusader
Keep it up and when you shed your encumbrance, Marty might not wax rhapsodic in an ODE to you like the one he wrote for Ron.

Personally, I am keeping all my options open in case Scientology does work and this whole Ex-Scientology thing turns out to be another hoax.

:lol:

AlphOhm

Traveler of time/space
Let's see ... Taiwan's gone (that's Australia's future). Israel's (mostly) gone. Mark Shreffler and his rolodex are gone.

Check. Check. Check.

Next?

You'd almost think this was being orchestrated.

TG1

:)

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's great news and would be a MAJOR news item if it weren't in the queue behind TomKat's divorce, Slappy's Pappy running, Hubbard's grand-daughter running, etc etc etc.

Mark IS a good guy and truly a BIG name for the cult to lose. Mark's the guy who set up the chiropractors-to-Flag line that kept the cult going for soooooo long. He's got a direct link to most of the "whales" as he's they guy who got them in there in the first place.

I just hope he's working hard at undoing all that work he did for the cult - that alone could bankrupt Davey's Navy within 6 months.

HelluvaHoax!

He wrote "It’s rather like discovering as an adult that your favorite pet when you were a child is actually a stuffed doll."

That's a curious analogy.

His favorite pet (Scientology) was dead from the begining and he's only realizing it now.

It's good that he is out of the Church proper, but I think his self-delusion has only shifted gears.

The Anabaptist Jacques

That's the same reading I got from it.

He's now thinking something like: "Wow! Now that I am out of the Church of Scientology, I am REALLY FREE to sell Clear, OT and Total Freedom for eternity."

That's not a good sign.