What's new

Fiona is loved.

Much love and many prayers for Fiona and her family and friends that miss her presence in their lives. My dearest hope is that someday soon she will become free of Corporate Scientology's control and will be reunited with her loving family.

Kinds thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who has been disconnected. I know how it hurts from my personal experience.

Know that many people are working on many levels around the world to stop this abusive CULT once and for all. :clap:

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
When the war is over

Thank you so much everyone for your kind words, love and thoughts.

I have a question:

What do you think will happen when the war is over? Whether the CoS survives under a new management structure as stated in other threads and posts e.g. Feral's most recent thread on OSA and Free To Shines post a cut and paste from Alanzo's blog.

If a coup occurs, if the CoS just collapses will the disconnected be allowed to reconnect.

If you are an outspoken critic of the tech, Hubbard, M&M. Will the powers to be allow reconnection? or Will they perceive you to be a threat still and use the policy written by Hubbard?

Just throwing it out there.

Outethicsofficer

Thank you so much everyone for your kind words, love and thoughts.

I have a question:

What do you think will happen when the war is over? Whether the CoS survives under a new management structure as stated in other threads and posts e.g. Feral's most recent thread on OSA and Free To Shines post a cut and paste from Alanzo's blog.

If a coup occurs, if the CoS just collapses will the disconnected be allowed to reconnect.

If you are an outspoken critic of the tech, Hubbard, M&M. Will the powers to be allow reconnection? or Will they perceive you to be a threat still and use the policy written by Hubbard?

Just throwing it out there.

Damned fine question Liz, those of us who have been critical of not only C of $ but have now no allegiance to LRH could be considered toxic in that event. This deserves it's own thread.
James

Happy Days

Damned fine question Liz, those of us who have been critical of not only C of $ but have now no allegiance to LRH could be considered toxic in that event. This deserves it's own thread.
James

Thanks I have started a new thread... so could people respond on the Disconnection - when the war is over thread ... :)

i'mglib

Patron with Honors
What do you think will happen when the war is over?

A couple of things.

First, I think Fiona will get out. Someone said to me once, that pretty much everyone leaves eventually. She's young enough that there will still be time, and that internal desire, to start a life. My feeling is there will be a period of chaos in the church, and many will leave then. Some will hang on a little longer.

Fiona might not come back right away, but I believe that eventually she will. The thing is, just the knowledge that she will be free to live her life, I am sure, will be a blessing to you. And once she's free, the blinders have to come off. We're all pulling for you and your daughter.

Happy Days

Just wanted to let my fellow boarders know that today it's been 7 years since I/we have seen Fiona. :bigcry: and I last heard her breath on the phone on 16 March 10 when I was handed the phone at Senator X offices when she called regarding our 4 Corners program and I said 'hello Fiona' and she sucked in her breath and the phone when click.

When I say we I mean OEO, Jordi and my extended family and friends.

She's still in CMO CW at Flag.

Not a day goes by that I don't think about her and wished that we had made different choices, alas I cannot turn back the hands of time. :bigcry:

Fiona was married in April this year and I was so grateful to see some photos sent to me by her father's sister in-law (we are friends) .... she looked beautiful. :rose:

Anyway, the work we are doing here in Oz in relation to the CoS is justice for me for all that has occurred and it's for Fiona's own good she just doesn't know it YET :yes::yes:

Love you unconditionally Fiona :heartflower:

Happy Days

Wayne Peachey, Snr CS AOSH ANZO, made a visit to Albury to do what appears to be a physical universe PTS handling with his family.

If Wayne truly looked at it, his PTS item is 'Being in Scientology in the SO' his family have never ever been in agreement with him or Fiona being in Scientology and the SO.... and it's not what has occurred in recent times with the Anderson family going public. :duh::duh::duh:.

Being a Snr CS, Wayne should know that the right item found will blow charge and handle the situation.... ya know like LFBD FN and then circle the item and indicate it .... YOUR PTS ITEM IS 'BEING IN SCIENTOLOGY IN THE SO' VVVGI's :yes::yes:

So choosing Scientology over your family .... How's that working out for ya now Wayne :biggrin:

Oh on a side note, I think it's great that Wayne is putting the effort in to see his family. I think in the past 3 years he has spent more time with his family than he has done in his whole SO career .... so a big :thumbsup:

guRl

Patron with Honors
Liz and James,
I spent the last hour going through this entire thread. Your story about loved Fiona absolutely breaks my heart:bigcry:
You two are probably the bravest people there are, and good on you for trying everything you can to get messages across to Fiona. There are a couple of people in Scientology I myself know and love, and I pray for them to leave as soon as possible. And after reading your story, a story of a disconnected girl who's an individual but also represents many other disconnection cases, I'd like to pray for her too.

Please keep us posted :flowers:

Happy Days

Just got to keep putting the message out there... you are loved Fiona by me and your family unconditionally. It will take a brave move by you to pick up the phone or write a letter and make contact, I know it's in you but you will have to dig deep and damn the torpedos girl ..... we are waiting :heartflower:

Attachments

• New Idea Story 090712 001.jpg
    New Idea Story 090712 001.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 46

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Just got to keep putting the message out there... you are loved Fiona by me and your family unconditionally. It will take a brave move by you to pick up the phone or write a letter and make contact, I know it's in you but you will have to dig deep and damn the torpedos girl ..... we are waiting :heartflower:

This is a perfect article, thank you!

Outethicsofficer

Hi all,

I had to come out of what I thought was retirement from issues cult related, but silly Scientologist using the only thing they know, Scientology, and that is by far the silliest thing they could be using just made it a feature in my life again.

For those unfamiliar with our journey...read this thread...the back-story or at least part of it is here or got to ABC Four Corners "The X Files".

Anyway.

In recent days Wayne Peachey, Senior CS AOSH ANZO ( at least he was last time I heard ) and his wife Hiroko,Class 9 auditor, made a trip to Albury again a few days ago to handle a PTS situation. God they cannot live with the fact that they don't have control over all things, :duh:. His trip was intended to bring off a disconnection from my wife by family members of his own and Fiona's extended family, now we have kept a pretty low profile for quite some time since, frankly we just want to get on with our lives and so on and so too does his family, Wayne has created a worse situation for himself by adhering to the mandate proscribed in Scientology Tech on handling PTSness, poor sucker as I know he thinks he has no choice but to do what he does.

Trying to Black PR Liz to others and members of your family in some hope they will originate a disconnection will not work Wayne. Scientology tactics are seen for what they are...purely manipulative and without any real heart. Trying to manipulate your family into originating a disconnection is cowardly but of course the church can then say 'well it was their decision'.

Off to cramming Wayne and/or Ethics. :eyeroll: And it just occurred to me that the silly tech is possibly demanding you handle it or you disconnect Wayne. Now that would really blow things up.:omg:

Wayne is deluded enough to think his PTS situation is just created since circa 2009...when we came out and spoke out about our experiences...foolish man is foolish, Wayne created this situation near on 30 years ago when he joined Scientology, the Elephant in his room is that this involvement in Scientology is at the crux of the situation, all things rolling out from that time nearly 3 decades ago, lay at his feet! Oh yes others made decisions too along the way but the primary decision was that made by Wayne.

Wayne...grow a pair of balls and face facts. It ( as far as it involves you and your family ) all rests with you and your decision to be involved way back when, now you and the church don't like how it has turned out. Too fucking bad.

Fiona is loved but that was not enough. Wayne is loved, again it is not enough. So live with the situation you created and leave the family to get on with things, you and your church do not control the way others live or whom they communicate with. Both you and Fiona chose and it wasn't to have a healthy ongoing relationship with family, nearly impossible when Scientology is involved and even worse when you are dedicated to a wrong and false cause such as being in the SO.

It is really quite interesting to me now that I have been away from the C of S nearly 4 years this year to look at this thing 'Scientology', I now view it as being weird really weird. Their responses are weird and this latest from Wayne confirms it. In my mind at least.

:soapbox: Rant over!

Cheers
James

Purple Rain

Crusader
Hi all,

I had to come out of what I thought was retirement from issues cult related, but silly Scientologist using the only thing they know, Scientology, and that is by far the silliest thing they could be using just made it a feature in my life again.

For those unfamiliar with our journey...read this thread...the back-story or at least part of it is here or got to ABC Four Corners "The X Files".

Anyway.

In recent days Wayne Peachey, Senior CS AOSH ANZO ( at least he was last time I heard ) and his wife Hiroko,Class 9 auditor, made a trip to Albury again a few days ago to handle a PTS situation. God they cannot live with the fact that they don't have control over all things, :duh:. His trip was intended to bring off a disconnection from my wife by family members of his own and Fiona's extended family, now we have kept a pretty low profile for quite some time since, frankly we just want to get on with our lives and so on and so too does his family, Wayne has created a worse situation for himself by adhering to the mandate proscribed in Scientology Tech on handling PTSness, poor sucker as I know he thinks he has no choice but to do what he does.

Trying to Black PR Liz to others and members of your family in some hope they will originate a disconnection will not work Wayne. Scientology tactics are seen for what they are...purely manipulative and without any real heart. Trying to manipulate your family into originating a disconnection is cowardly but of course the church can then say 'well it was their decision'.

Off to cramming Wayne and/or Ethics. :eyeroll: And it just occurred to me that the silly tech is possibly demanding you handle it or you disconnect Wayne. Now that would really blow things up.:omg:

Wayne is deluded enough to think his PTS situation is just created since circa 2009...when we came out and spoke out about our experiences...foolish man is foolish, Wayne created this situation near on 30 years ago when he joined Scientology, the Elephant in his room is that this involvement in Scientology is at the crux of the situation, all things rolling out from that time nearly 3 decades ago, lay at his feet! Oh yes others made decisions too along the way but the primary decision was that made by Wayne.

Wayne...grow a pair of balls and face facts. It ( as far as it involves you and your family ) all rests with you and your decision to be involved way back when, now you and the church don't like how it has turned out. Too fucking bad.

Fiona is loved but that was not enough. Wayne is loved, again it is not enough. So live with the situation you created and leave the family to get on with things, you and your church do not control the way others live or whom they communicate with. Both you and Fiona chose and it wasn't to have a healthy ongoing relationship with family, nearly impossible when Scientology is involved and even worse when you are dedicated to a wrong and false cause such as being in the SO.

It is really quite interesting to me now that I have been away from the C of S nearly 4 years this year to look at this thing 'Scientology', I now view it as being weird really weird. Their responses are weird and this latest from Wayne confirms it. In my mind at least.

Cheers
James

Hooray for Wayne's family for sticking by Liz and sticking it to the cult. Why shouldn't they stay in touch with whomever they please? They are obviously good people, and strong.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Stupid cult is stupid.:yes:

Brainwiped cultie is brainwiped.:duh:

I know how you feel, James. Just when you think YOU have disconnected from the madness that is $ciloontology, THEY reconnect in some :footbullet: way that further reinforces the opinions of all involved (except the brainwiped culties themselves) just how toxic and deluded are the Hubbardian arsewipes. :omg:

I'm soooooo glad I leave no family behind in that mindf*#k - Caz and I were the only ones who ever got hooked by the bs. But we got clean away :woohoo:

Best revenge is to keep living a good life, and wait for the knock on the door when the destitute cultie finally sees the real world some day.:thumbsup:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Hi all,

Anyway.

Cheers
James

Cross-posted to WWP: https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/fiona-is-loved.50514/page-4#post-2332536

Outethicsofficer

It seems things come in waves...what I mean is this.

Tuesday evening Liz and I were watching the situation comedy "2 Broke Girls" they were trying to get a small cupcake business up and running and devised a plan use a handout or something to promote their cupcakes but none were taking them, they were marketing their product, the blonde girl in show gets frustrated and trusts a bunch of handouts to someone and they take them. "There" she says "that's how you do it" the other girl says "that's not marketing that's Scientology"! :hysterical:

Then a little later Kate Ceberano appears on our TV...for those who don't know she is a local Scio Celeb...fuck me can't get away from them.

Last night I got a call from the someone at the IAS Membership office here in ANZO.

:nervous:

I must have O/Ws as I am pulling them in.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
It seems things come in waves...what I mean is this.

Tuesday evening Liz and I were watching the situation comedy "2 Broke Girls" they were trying to get a small cupcake business up and running and devised a plan use a handout or something to promote their cupcakes but none were taking them, they were marketing their product, the blonde girl in show gets frustrated and trusts a bunch of handouts to someone and they take them. "There" she says "that's how you do it" the other girl says "that's not marketing that's Scientology"! :hysterical:

Then a little later Kate Ceberano appears on our TV...for those who don't know she is a local Scio Celeb...fuck me can't get away from them.

Last night I got a call from the someone at the IAS Membership office here in ANZO.

:nervous:

I must have O/Ws as I am pulling them in.

:hysterical:

Fear not, Jimmy - they've put me back on the mailing list too.:roflmao:

Desperate times call for desperate measures.:dieslaughing:

Desperate cult is now beyond desperate - I'm expecting a visit from the ARC Break Reg and Chaplain any day now.:biggrin:

Purple Rain

Crusader
:hysterical:

Fear not, Jimmy - they've put me back on the mailing list too.:roflmao:

Desperate times call for desperate measures.:dieslaughing:

Desperate cult is now beyond desperate - I'm expecting a visit from the ARC Break Reg and Chaplain any day now.:biggrin:

Be ready with an escape kit for them!