What's new

Karen de le Carriere emails 10,000 Scientologists regarding the death of her son

Terril park

Sponsor
Oh my, I am in tears.
Is there anything more cruel and evil to do to a mother than this?

Karen, my heart goes out to you. :console:

Edit add: The story has been on CNN - Karen mentioned by NAME - her plight in this. Haven't seen as much about it anywhere else. I think maybe Anderson Cooper had a hand in that.

Tick tock, davey-wipe.

The UK Times has today got a story of Karen not being able to
see the body in the Mortuary, but it seems they havn't got the story
re the funeral yet. The UK Times charges viewers to read stories on their website so havn't seen the full article yet. I'll see more when I buy my own copy.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
The general speculation which is highly likely is that Heber doesn't know. Quite a religion eh?

Oh, I know that's the speculation. The speculation is also that the Co$ wouldn't be able to produce Heber for a memorial service, which is why they aren't holding one. This is why I am asking whether or not Heber is invited to Karen's service and what, if anything, will be done about the inevitable absence. Speaking of tick-tock.

Terril park

Sponsor
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runni...heber_jentzsch_karen_de_la_carriere_email.php

"According to Mike Rinder, the former top spokesman for the church, Heber has spent much of that time as a prisoner in Scientology's strange office-prison at its international base east of Los Angeles. (Rinder was himself a prisoner in "The Hole," where he saw Heber.) Rinder tells the Voice that Scientology won't hold a memorial service because it doesn't want to produce Heber for a public event."

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runni...heber_jentzsch_karen_de_la_carriere_email.php

"According to Mike Rinder, the former top spokesman for the church, Heber has spent much of that time as a prisoner in Scientology's strange office-prison at its international base east of Los Angeles. (Rinder was himself a prisoner in "The Hole," where he saw Heber.) Rinder tells the Voice that Scientology won't hold a memorial service because it doesn't want to produce Heber for a public event."

Bingo! This is why I asked.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Out of curiosity, has Heber been invited to Karen's memorial? If so, will there be consequences for a lack of RSVP or lack of Heber? Just wondering, since this seems like the logical time for a former spouse to make a big stink about an absence.

The general speculation which is highly likely is that Heber doesn't know. Quite a religion eh?

Karen is sending Heber an invitation. It may draw him out, or not. Either way will have repercussions.

One way to dwarf the TomKat story is to create an even bigger PR nightmare for the cult. Nice going, OSA. :clap:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Karen is sending Heber an invitation. It may draw him out, or not. Either way will have repercussions.

One way to dwarf the TomKat story is to create an even bigger PR nightmare for the cult. Nice going, OSA. :clap:

Interesting choice of words..... :lol:

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
I do not wish to offend anyone, quite the opposite but if only these wonderful brave honest loving people were not quite so thoroughly brain-washed... I would feel happier. Not that my feelings matter but perhaps they would also feel happier if they were free.

Do they really imagine things were better when Hubbard was alive? Do they imagine he invented the tech to make them feel good? If it works for them it is because they are good people.

The psychopathy and evil and the mental traps were created by LRH. He did not have a good bone in his body. This is a man who did not worship the Devil: he believed he was the Devil. DM is keeping Scientology working, after his fashion, but he did not invent it.

Terril park

Sponsor
The UK Times has today got a story of Karen not being able to
see the body in the Mortuary, but it seems they havn't got the story
re the funeral yet. The UK Times charges viewers to read stories on their website so havn't seen the full article yet. I'll see more when I buy my own copy.

Just been in contact with the Times Journalist. She's been speaking with Karen the lasr few days and looks like follow up stories will be coming.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
One can only wonder if Heber is actually well enough to be seen by non-Scientologists in public. Will he ever be seen again?

Lone Star

Crusader
Just been in contact with the Times Journalist. She's been speaking with Karen the lasr few days and looks like follow up stories will be coming.

My hats off to both the UK and Australian press. The US press is finally not afraid of the cult anymore, but the UK and Australia have been taking the gloves off for years and they are still doing a better job overall with their in-depth reporting. :thumbsup:

RogerB

Crusader

Well you know who owns the UK Times, no?

It's our wonderful Rupert Murdoch who so elegantly and succinctly . . . what were his words again? :biggrin: Something about weird, crazy, evil cult wasn't it . . . .

His NY Rags had front page and center-fold explosives on the Tom-Kat bust up . . . this sort of shit thrown at Karen is right up Murdoch's ally!

He will run with this big time . . . actually, come to think of it: B-Sky B, Fox News Network, all his stuff as well.

R

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well you know who owns the UK Times, no?

It's our wonderful Rupert Murdoch who so elegantly and succinctly . . . what were his words again? :biggrin: Something about weird, crazy, evil cult wasn't it . . . .

His NY Rags had front page and center-fold explosives on the Tom-Kat bust up . . . this sort of shit thrown at Karen is right up Murdoch's ally!

He will run with this big time . . . actually, come to think of it: B-Sky B, Fox News Network, all his stuff as well.

R

Murdoch definitely declared open season on Scientology.

I was wondering if Murdoch owns CNN. Scientology secrets every hour on the hour is an interesting approach. I like it very much.

I wonder if CoS will ever cognite that people are not impressed with their bad behavior.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
One can only wonder if Heber is actually well enough to be seen by non-Scientologists in public. Will he ever be seen again?

A very good point. Heber was always a large, falstaffian build kind of guy - big and bluff and hearty. I shudder to think what he may look like now - I also have to seriously wonder about his health.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Is CNN still doing that hourly Scientology secrets thing?

I believe Anderson Cooper / CNN / the producers will eventually exact several pounds of flesh from Miscavige's bony ass. However, it'll be in a way that earns CNN the most viewers / advertising dollars.

Just a feeling.

TG1

Lone Star

Crusader
Is CNN still doing that hourly Scientology secrets thing?

I believe Anderson Cooper / CNN / the producers will eventually exact several pounds of flesh from Miscavige's bony ass. However, it'll be in a way that earns CNN the most viewers / advertising dollars.

Just a feeling.

TG1

It's funny that a 1.1 gay man of the press is having his way with DM without even giving him the benefit of a reach around. :p

Last edited:

Esco

Patron
You should try to get this Karen de le Carriere woman to sign up to this forum, we could learn a lot from her

RogerB

Crusader
Murdoch definitely declared open season on Scientology.

I was wondering if Murdoch owns CNN. Scientology secrets every hour on the hour is an interesting approach. I like it very much.

I wonder if CoS will ever cognite that people are not impressed with their bad behavior.

Hey, Kooka,

CNN is owned by Time Warner. TW also run cable program carrying services . . . and thus carry CNN as a "cable news network".

R

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron
They'll ALL read it . . . .

. .

The dwarf has chosen unwisely to have made enemies of the two ladies mentioned in this post: Debbie and Karen. Though I ought rephrase that last sentence to say: he has chosen unwisely and stupidly to be in enmity and treason to the good people he has elected to attempt to suppress . . . and in particular to these two girls.

In fact, he is now caving in under his rage of stirred up insanity. Too much "bad Joss" of his own making has returned to haunt and batter him.

He is going down . . . . .

RogerB

Roger

I agree and would add Katy Holmes.

Women are the civilizing force that keeps us from reverting into chronically masturbating abusive selfish little monkeys. Women decide what stands and what does not. Women cut off the head of the French king Louis with small knives. In native american culture, only women vote for chief.

It will be women who finish the church of Scientology.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Roger

I agree and would add Katy Holmes.

Women are the civilizing force that keeps us from reverting into chronically masturbating abusive selfish little monkeys. Women decide what stands and what does not. Women cut off the head of the French king Louis with small knives. In native american culture, only women vote for chief.

It will be women who finish the church of Scientology.

You said it just as it is.