What's new

Karen de le Carriere emails 10,000 Scientologists regarding the death of her son

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
A question about these 10,000 Scientologists.

Twice now someone with a serious complaint against CoS has sent out 10,000 emails and caused a lot of grief at the far end.

I just wondered. Are they using the same list? Whose list is it? Who controls the list?

I'm not wanting answers but why stop at two emails?

This is evidently a very effective way of bringing facts to the attention of the last 10,000 of the faithful, and with luck into their heads. Unless of course they delete the emails unread but you can't help that.

CROSS-POSTED FROM THE STUPID THREAD

Soon, Scientology is going to have VST (Very Stupid Tech) to handle its 10,000 cult members from receiving 10,000 suppressive e-mails a day. . .

It's kinda like a SPAM BLOCKER or JUNK. But way more theta and ethical. It's all yours in a handy little App you can download for free at: http://www.disposeofwithoutsorrow.com

So, when you get any evil, entheta, enemy line about your church, you simply click the button to the right of Junk, voluntarily on your own determinism. Really!

THISONE.png

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
When I read the first thread that revealed Alexander's death I was moved to tears myself--and this for someone I've never met (I did meet Heber in 1985 in Adelaide).

I have exchanged several PMs with Karen, and while I don't want to encourage a high level of "spam", I would strongly urge people here to simply send their love and good wishes, be it postulates, prayers or the mechanism of another belief system.

I cannot explain why I am so personally affected by this. There is no "logical" answer.

So, again, I ask everyone just to send Love, Light, Wisdom and Strength to help Karen get through this awful and unjust situation.

RPX

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious
When I read the first thread that revealed Alexander's death I was moved to tears myself--and this for someone I've never met (I did meet Heber in 1985 in Adelaide).

I have exchanged several PMs with Karen, and while I don't want to encourage a high level of "spam", I would strongly urge people here to simply send their love and good wishes, be it postulates, prayers or the mechanism of another belief system.

I cannot explain why I am so personally affected by this. There is no "logical" answer.

So, again, I ask everyone just to send Love, Light, Wisdom and Strength to help Karen get through this awful and unjust situation.

RPX

I was going to write something similar. Thanks RPX.

Right now, for now, who is important is Karen. The first few days she was in shock and when you are in shock reality do not sink in. That is why she was still around here. But now, reality unfortunately has started to sink in. I have read in an article or 2 that she wont stop crying. Well duh, she lost her child. As a mother, I can say I would be in so much pain, I would no be able to do much of anything.

Yes this is a big blow to $cientology but at what cost? A mother lost her child and she is not allowed to see him a last time and can not even be there for his funeral (I dont believe there wont be any funeral btw).

That is what we have to focus on here. I do not want to patronize anyone believe me. I just can feel Karen's pain as a mother. Just the tought of losing one of my children is unbearable. She is living it!

So for right now, as RPX said, lets send Karen love, support, strength. Lets just be there for her if/when she needs us.

That is all we can do. Be there for her.

RogerB

Crusader
Ted Turner founded CNN and his media company owns it.

Ted did found it . . . but he sold his interest to Time Warner who later pissed Ted off with their manipulations . . . he resigned his directorship in Time Warner and actually cashed in his shares. History also records he gave a big bundle of his shares to some charity he believed in . . . worth $3-5 billion at the time.

Wiki says this about ownership of CNN:
CNN is owned by parent company Time Warner, and the U.S. news channel is a division of the Turner Broadcasting System.[5]

Turner Broadcasting is itself is a subsidiary of Time Warner . . . that div holds things like Turner Classic Movies, etc., etc.

Murdoch owns Fox Cable News N/W that set out to compete against CNN. He also owns B-Sky-B which is a satellite broadcasting set up that beams programming where there is no cable to households or to households who prefer to not be ripped off by the cable companies.

Rog

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Message received

We are so sorry for your loss and appreciate so much the invitation to participate in the memorial service for Alexander. Because we live on the east coast of Florida so far away, we won’t be able to join you at the service on the Pacific. Here in Boca Riton on the opposite coast, we will be honoring Alexander by throwing rose petals into the Atlantic on Friday, sometime during the hours of 2-5 pm PST [5-8 pm EST] as well.

We also know of Others who are doing likewise from West Palm Beach

The solidarity is amazing.
2104_100301FE-LS-PoseidonGarden01_t607.jpg

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Message received

We are so sorry for your loss and appreciate so much the invitation to participate in the memorial service for Alexander. Because we live on the east coast of Florida so far away, we won’t be able to join you at the service on the Pacific. Here in Boca Riton on the opposite coast, we will be honoring Alexander by throwing rose petals into the Atlantic on Friday, sometime during the hours of 2-5 pm PST [5-8 pm EST] as well.

Tears by John Vance Cheney (1892)

Not in the time of pleasure
Hope doth set her bow;
But in the sky of sorrow,
Over the vale of woe.
Through gloom and shadow look we
On beyond the years!
The soul would have no rainbow
Had the eyes no tears.

I will be with you in my thoughts and prayers.

Much love

Markus

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Message received

I think we should all do this. Anyone who cannot travel to Long Beach. In Australia, this is early Saturday morning so I cannot make it to the ocean from where I live but I am not so far from a world heritage mountain top. David and I will go there and throw some rose petals into the wild rugged valley below and have a meditation.

Karen, people from all over the world are sharing your grief.

:bighug: :rose:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think we should all do this. Anyone who cannot travel to Long Beach. In Australia, this is early Saturday morning so I cannot make it to the ocean from where I live but I am not so far from a world heritage mountain top. David and I will go there and throw some rose petals into the wild rugged valley below and have a meditation.

Karen, people from all over the world are sharing your grief.

I have worked out the memorial service equivalent time here in NZ (Sat. morning) and will throw rose petals into the Pacific Ocean in loving memory of Alexander.

I will be with you Karen.
With love
Glenda

Purple Rain

Crusader
I have worked out the memorial service equivalent time here in NZ (Sat. morning) and will throw rose petals into the Pacific Ocean in loving memory of Alexander.

I will be with you Karen.
With love
Glenda

Maybe everyone who does a little ceremony can youtube it and it can be made into a montage from around the world.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Strike out the champagne bottles while you're at..

In addition to the memorial, Karen is going to have champagne toast to honor the memory of Alexander and his life.

I'll be bringing the box of Kleenex for this one.

Sierra_Sage

Patron
I will be filming In Utah. I will coordinate the time as best as I can and scatter rose petals in the picturesque desert in memory of your son. My thoughts will be with you both.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Maybe everyone who does a little ceremony can youtube it and it can be made into a montage from around the world.

That's a great idea. Perhaps a few TV channels would like to televise it as well. CNN? ABC Australia?

Seriously, the more attention this gets the better. Perhaps we can end disconnection while we are honoring Alexander.

I'd better get my video camera batteries charged up.

My heart goes out to Karen - thank you for sending the e-mail out, especially during this difficult time. You delivered a very effective blow and the Church of Scientology is falling to it's knees! It is very weak and is going down! Karen - you helped! I am so sorry for you loss of your son. I send you peace and love and hugs!:console::grouphug::hug:

The crimes of this Organization are beyond belief. The Co$ commits crimes against humanity daily - and they are so viscous because they call themselves a CHURCH!

I did not get this e-mail. I wonder why? I wonder if the 10,000 e-mails are the only Scientologists that are active? That is all they have in the WORLD. 2/3 of them are out but not announcing it.

Can't we all do something collectively like write to the government agency that oversee laws in churches? Shall we set a date in September 2012 and meet at Flag and protest, picket and do some more damage? Count me in! Can we get Anonymous involved? Time for mutiny Scientology - the dictator will go down quickly!

Heber Jentsch is being held in a prison and he needs to be set free!

I really hate this Organization - and I will be very happy the day it dies and is laid to rest in hell!

Amen to that! FREE HEBER! :thumbsup:

I have been wondering about that 10,000 number. Are there really that many in COS Scientologists left? I doubt it...

Sorry you did not get Karen's email, Idee. Surprise, I did! (Seriously folks, I am not now and never have been a Scientologist, much less an "active" one! :no:)

Her email was very well written and structured. Easy to understand. Sincere and believable. Shocking.

My heart goes out to her and Heber, and all of their family and friends. This is such a sad loss, and COS have behaved like the low-class thug organization that they are about it. I sure hope someone is able to leak the news to Heber, and also let him know that people in the outside world have not forgotten about him, and all the other RPF prisoners. For sure his RPF guards won't know about it themselves to tell him.

I'm very tempted to go to the memorial service to honor Alexander, who had such a hard and unjust life, even though I did not know him personally.

I think Karen both needs and deserves support right now.

Wisened One

Crusader
That's a great idea. Perhaps a few TV channels would like to televise it as well. CNN? ABC Australia?

Seriously, the more attention this gets the better. Perhaps we can end disconnection while we are honoring Alexander.

I'd better get my video camera batteries charged up.

Great idea! Who would we send our video piece to? And...I hate to um...ask this...but...will someone perhaps be filming the ceremony? :rose:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Great idea! Who would we send our video piece to? And...I hate to um...ask this...but...will someone perhaps be filming the ceremony? :rose:

Several members of the media will be at Karen's memorial for her son. I will also be videotaping it.

Message received

...and Daytona Beach. :rose:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Several members of the media will be at Karen's memorial for her son. I will also be videotaping it.

Can you Ustream it for those unable to get away but who can access an internet-linked computer?

Such a person could video whatever little memorial act they do, with the proper ceremony on a screen in the shot.

You'll get a lot more videos that way.

Paul

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Can you Ustream it for those unable to get away but who can access an internet-linked computer?

Such a person could video whatever little memorial act they do, with the proper ceremony on a screen in the shot. You'll get a lot more videos that way.

Karen has asked that we be mindful that this is a memorial, not a media event. I've agreed to respect that.

Going ustream, IMHO, would be disrespecting Karen's wishes. Sorry.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
In the United States of America people can and do have Religious Differences and yet we still get along.
America is about freedom of Religion and Freedom of Conscience.
In this spirit I would like to invite any critics so that Alexander's memorial is attended by Anons, Critics, Old Guard, Ex-Scientologists and Indies.
Alexander Jentzsch would have wanted that. He was not divisive, he was inclusive.

If you live in Southern California, you are welcome ~~
ALEXANDER JENTZSCH 1984-2012
BURIAL AT SEA FROM A YACHT
Friday 13 July 2pm to 5pm
We will throw rose petals symbolically into the Pacific Ocean as I do not have the ashes.
I will provide high level catering from a Five Star Chef and we can even do a champagne toast to Alexander.
Please Email me if you wish to attend.
[email protected]
Karen de la Carriere
Friday 13 July 2pm to 4pm
You are going to Parkers Lighthouse in shoreline Village Long Beach

The address and phone are below as well as several maps showing the location.

You are going to Dock 9 which is right in front of the entrance to Parkers

If you get lost call us on:

310-891-0011

310-292-4786

There is paid parking in front of the restaurant..

Parkers' Lighthouse

435-A Shoreline Village Dr.
Long Beach, CA 90802
562-432-6500

This is an image of the boat we will be on ~~

shipphoto.jpg

TG1

Angelic Poster
Karen, dear -- I will not be able to attend your memorial to Alexander on the Pacific tomorrow. However, while you are on the ocean with him, I'll be with you in spirit showering rose petals into a beautiful, cold, spring-fed river.

Love,

TG1