What's new

Anything about Heber Jentzsch's appearance today?

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron
Has anybody heard what happened with Heber's appearance today?

Did he speak? Was he seen in person?

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron
Has anybody heard what happened with Heber's appearance today?

Did he speak? Was he seen in person?

Commenter on Tony O (current or last article) saying he was seen and was frail and emaciated...nothing more (not first hand report)...

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Heber's condition and situation is a matter of grave concern, IMO. I don't want to learn after the fact that he died and was quickly cremated with nobody who cared about him present.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Heber's condition and situation is a matter of grave concern, IMO. I don't want to learn after the fact that he died and was quickly cremated with nobody who cared about him present.

DM cares about him ... with the same passion and concern that Michael Corleone cared about his dear brother Fredo in GFII.

Pete

DM cares about him ... with the same passion and concern that Michael Corleone cared about his dear brother Fredo in GFII.

Pete

David Miscavige cares nothing about Heber because he is a loyal Scientologist.

Caring about anything that does not increase stats, AKA 'bring in $$$', goes against the primary tenet of Scientology.

Caring for children and the elderly stands in between Hubbard's Cult and a Dollar,

which is a high crime in Scientology, one which is not forgivable.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
To me, the memorial at CC was really disrectful Of Karen and in that sense a disgrace.

That Heber was dragged out & looking like shit was a horrible show to tell the world Heber is alive.

And there were some people who considered themselves a friend of Alexander in attendance at CC. I have to try to believe they meant well.

In my heart of hearts I do not believe in a protest of any sort at a funeral or memorial by anybody for any reason. And with that belief , I have bitten my tongue until blood ran & restrained myself from going to CC waving banners & screaming myself hoarse the whole time.

So, I consider not hearing about the CC thing is perhaps a good thing... and maybe reflects well on all of you.

Heber is back in the hole. Alexander was given a memorial at CC and, most importanly, by his Mother Karen & her friends. & supporters.

Last edited:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
David Miscavige cares nothing about Heber because he is a loyal Scientologist.

Caring about anything that does not increase stats, AKA 'bring in $$$', goes against the primary tenet of Scientology.

Caring for children and the elderly stands in between Hubbard's Cult and a Dollar,

which is a high crime in Scientology, one which is not forgivable.

Apparently, you aren't familiar with the Godfather part II enough to have gotten the joke. Michael had his brother Fredo shot. He told his hit man that nothing is to happen to Fredo as long as their mother lives.

Pete