What's new

LAPD Investigating Alexander Jentzsch's Death

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
What is more likely is that they did check in on him much earlier, found him dead, then asked someone at the cult what to do. No-one was willing to make a decision until it had got to DM, who was too busy scuba-diving or something. Finally someone gave an answer, i.e. call 911.

All the rest is cover-your-ass lies (my opinion, of course).

Paul

Michele_B

Patron
Well, in the wog world, if somebody is dead, or unresponsive in your house, you call 911 PRONTO! It is simple common sense! That is an emergency and you deal with the people who deal with emergencies! What in the hell happens to these people that they would have to ask somebody what to do about a dead body in your house? DUH!!!!
I am so glad I found out about you guys before I got involved with these idiots. I would have fallen for it, lost my common sense, and had my head up my ass! Jeeeez!

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Well, it sounds like Scientology doesn't own the coroner. Hopefully it doesn't own the LAPD either.

Yeah, well, the problem is, they do.

Anyone who knows Scientology's history knows the cozy relationship they have with the LAPD and the Clearwater police. They've made it their business to establish those relationships.

They might have even asked themselves that the LAPD "investigate" with the assurance they would get a clean bill of health.

And how much could they actually investigate at this point? The body has been cremated.

Jquepublic

Silver Meritorious Patron
What is more likely is that they did check in on him much earlier, found him dead, then asked someone at the cult what to do. No-one was willing to make a decision until it had got to DM, who was too busy scuba-diving or something. Finally someone gave an answer, i.e. call 911.

All the rest is cover-your-ass lies (my opinion, of course).

Paul

That's my opinion as well. I imagine there was some attempt at the assist for someone who is dropping the body. Two OT VIIs aren't likely to ignore a dead or dying man, no matter what their personal relationship with him. If they wouldn't act to help the person, they would definitely act to help the church.

TG1

Angelic Poster
In most jursidictions, any death that was "unattended" (no medical personnel were present at the death) is automatically investigated by local law enforcement to determine if the death was accidental, natural or a homicide.

"Homicide" means death caused by the actions of one or more persons.

In other words -- this LAPD "investigation" may or may not be a big deal.

(I now owe the "air quotes jar" a whole lot of quarters.)

TG1

Lone Star

Crusader
I'm so glad the LAPD is looking into this. :clap:

I have mixed feelings. I'm glad the coroner smells a rat and has concerns. I'm not glad that it's the LAPD doing the investgation because its a horrible department that tends to roll over for the cult.

Last edited:

Sindy

Crusader
How is a vital 27 year old man allowed to lay around and self medicate without some outward sign of real causative help being attempted WAY before it gets to this point?

How did they know he had a high fever? Why would you not get actual medical help for someone with a high fever in an unresponsive state?

Last edited:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
The father-in-law saw that Alexander was unresponsive and took one of the children to school? This is an OATEE Seben??? WTF??? Alexander was drinking alcohol and taking pain medication - wait a minute??? Was not he a Scientologist - and surrounded by OATEE's? I thought Scientology worked? Oh, yeah - that is right - it works when it is 100% standardly applied.

Please wake up lurkers - this IS Scientology - it does not work - and the members are just plain kooks! Crazy as bat shit! Get out of the CULT!!! It is death and destruction.

I am glad LAPD is investigating - I think everyone should write a letter to LAPD. I will write and tell them to investigate this CHURCH - go to the INT base and help those pour souls get out!!

Perhaps it is time for an anonymous picket at the LAPD station about the "CRIMES of Scientology" going on and on and on!!

Any ideas about a picket???

Jquepublic

The father-in-law saw that Alexander was unresponsive and took one of the children to school? This is an OATEE Seben??? WTF??? Alexander was drinking alcohol and taking pain medication - wait a minute??? Was not he a Scientologist - and surrounded by OATEE's? I thought Scientology worked? Oh, yeah - that is right - it works when it is 100% standardly applied.

Please wake up lurkers - this IS Scientology - it does not work - and the members are just plain kooks! Crazy as bat shit! Get out of the CULT!!! It is death and destruction.

I am glad LAPD is investigating - I think everyone should write a letter to LAPD. I will write and tell them to investigate this CHURCH - go to the INT base and help those pour souls get out!!

Perhaps it is time for an anonymous picket at the LAPD station about the "CRIMES of Scientology" going on and on and on!!

Any ideas about a picket???

Yes! Born and raised a Scientologist and staying at the house of two OT VIIs and he's boozing it up and popping pills?? Really? I don't buy that.

I'm glad they're investigating and I'm hoping that the new "awareness" of the general public might make sure it's a legitimate investigation!

Smilla

Ordinary Human
How is a vital 27 year old man allowed to lay around a self medicate without some outward sign of real causative help being attempted WAY before it gets to this point?

How did they know he had a high fever? Why would you not get actual medical help for someone with a high fever in an unresponsive state?

From what little information has been forthcoming, the picture is of an astonishing lack of concern.

If someone was ill under my roof, I would check on them every few hours, to see how they are and ask if they needed anything. Isn't that what most people would do?

Lone Star

Crusader
From what little information has been forthcoming, the picture is of an astonishing lack of concern.

If someone was ill under my roof, I would check on them every few hours, to see how they are and ask if they needed anything. Isn't that what most people would do?

That's because you are human. The Homo Novis way is, well, different.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud

The " shore story " smells to high heaven.

Perhaps the day when the cult can get away with, er, 'this sort of behavior' is coming to an end.

About time.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I have to ask...

What kind of an investigation can be done at this point if the body is creamated?

I mean, the medical examiner isn't going to admit to making a mistake. Why should he? You can't prove anything now.

What is it that could actually be discovered?

FoTi

Crusader

Yep.....that's what any sane, caring individual would do if taking care of someone who is ill.

I hope this explodes on those negligent OT parents, as well as the CoS.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
That's because you are human. The homo novis way is, well, different.

I expect that you're right. In the eyes of homo novis, he would be seen as being PTS, and as having pulled it in. What a disgrace that kind of thinking is.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes, Smilla - that is what most "people" would do. But we are talking about "Scientologists" - and they are the ELITE - the Homo Novus of the planet that is going to save MANKIND!!! :whistling:

FLUNK Scientology - you get a huge FLUNK! You should be ashamed of yourselves - wake the fuck up!!

Markus

I don't see this story on the board yet. Village Voice is running it now so I thought I would attach the link. Hopefully something comes out of this.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/07/alexander_jentz_1.php?ref=navigation

I just have read the whole article and all the commets. I'm sitting here having no words, shaking my head, with tears in my eyes. Karen :bighug: to you. God may give you strength - if you need any help please let me know.

Love

Markus