What's new

trepidatious

Dilpickle

Patron with Honors
I can understand that many of you left Scientology and did a complete turn around and never want to like any part of it ever again, and if someone says Hey - I LIKED the TR's Course.. they are asking for it. It would be like me saying, Hey Hitler wasn't all bad to some of the Jews coming out of the concentration camps.. Only difference is I do think there is some good in the tech.. and I'm sure that grates on many of your nerves.. you just want to flush Ron and the whole thing down the toilet.. I can't blame you. There were so many hideously bad things going on in the church that all of us were fortunate to find our ways out of it. I'm sorry if I stirred things up.. I'm going to take a little vacation and let you guys sort out all the details. I joined because I wanted to make some friends out of old associates.. and I am alienating most of you with my VGI's for some of the tech.. as if I were saying.. HEY.. those gas chambers weren't so bad.. they were nice and warm.. cozy.. those folks died smiling.. or some damn thing.. no.. I won't aggravate ya'll anymore than I already have.. I'm sorry. Truly I am. I hope you all have the BEST LIVES AFTER SCIENTOLOGY that anyone ever had.. HONEST I do. Dilpickle

Megalomaniac

Silver Meritorious Patron
If we are going to be HONEST.. many of the people on this board NATTER rather incessantly.. still have charge up the kazoo and don't have any answers for a happy life OUTSIDE of Scientology...

We do whatever it takes to keep our kazoos charged.
5168HKJRVQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I'm just happy there's a place where I'm allowed to talk about what was holding me down, where people understand me when I natter.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Sorry - in No Way do I see most of Helluvahoax's comments as honest discussion and criticism.. they feel like full out attacks on someone's basic ideas of what makes them happy.. kind of like a Reg might do, if someone came in after finishing Grade 1 and said "sorry - I can't pay for Grade 2 right now, as I am attending a Jesus Revival Rally, and then I plan to go to a Morman event.. you KNOW he would get lectured in a completely overwhelming way for Hours.. until his will was broken and he paid for his Grade 2. I am tired of those kinds of tactics. I'd like to hear more about how folks are WINNING now.. how their lives are happier out of the church... and more Support for each other.. I appreciate honest criticism of the church.. from everything I've said, that ought to be obvious.. I have plenty of honest criticism for the church myself, and I don't consider it natter.. just facts. Dilpickle

1. Fly a Rud

2. Hit "IGNORE" button on HelluvaHoax!

3. Continue process until the above named Evil Poster as-ises from your universe.

4. Post Success Story on thread dealing with the treachery and lies of L. Ron Hubbard.

HelluvaHoax!

More likely to get the "Running Program" at Happy Valley.

I had to give a moments thought to what just happened. Dil posted 34 times and then left suddenly. I guess he will be back, but he wasn't winning much on this thread and (apparently) didn't feel like taking the helpful advice given to find a thread suitable to post his wins and 'the tech works' stuff.

Well, anyways, I guess he wanted to handle people on the subject of Scientology or something (giving him the benefit of the doubt). That is not a good way to get wins on ESMB on a brilliant thread created by Cowboy about who Ron Hubbard actually was.

Does his sudden melodramatic departure kill the thread? I don't know, but there is something really interesting about how he tried to handle the "charge" and the "natter" about the tech.

He tried to ward off the evil spirits (me for example LOL) with a tech amulet that is supposed to convert entheta to theta.

It's one of those pieces of workable tech that Scientologists are taught is supposed to work.

unclean-1.jpg

Purple Rain

Crusader
1. Fly a Rud

2. Hit "IGNORE" button on HelluvaHoax!

3. Continue process until the above named Evil Poster as-ises from your universe.

4. Post Success Story on thread dealing with the treachery and lies of L. Ron Hubbard.

Yep. We're just Suppressive Persons and haters. Better not to listen to our natter.

HelluvaHoax!

Yep. We're just Suppressive Persons and haters. Better not to listen to our natter.

Well, the dude was in Scientology 30 years--but he came to ESMB to post his "The Tech Works!" wins????

Wuttt?

Did he get on a bad routing form that was supposed to take him to Indie World?

Does it matter to an individual from whence the benefit comes, if that person believes it was of benefit to them? I think not. I believe that any benefit one experienced in scientology was self-generated ie. you simply changed your mind about a given thing, scientology practice was the facilitator of or catalyst for that change of mind.

Of course there are other routes and other modes of travel which might have been taken but this, being an Ex Scientologist Message Board, is largely peopled by those who took the scientological route. Scientology was the horse we rode. :)

Re the bolded: Only to someone who has so little natural curiosity or intelligence that they belong in a cult.

HelluvaHoax!

Maybe just he was just doing some amends.

As completely bizarre as that sounds, it actually could be true.

And the Ethics Officer could give him big "Very Well Done!" upon reading the amount of theta he enturbulated into entheta....or was it the entheta he unenturbulated into theta?

I have been out of the cult so long don't actually know which one an Ethics Officer would think is better.

Seriously.

Wait....if a Scientologist goes to SP website, i think they are supposed to enturbulate the free theta, so everyone is fighting them and each other. But how would SP's have free theta?

OMG, the stuff is sooooooooooooooo crazeeeeeeeeeeeeee! LOL

R6Basic

Patron Meritorious
No Helluvahoax, you didn't get what I was saying.. This is what I meant:

First, Ron was a regular guy.. abberrated.. not OT... with good points and faults.
Second, he got ahold of a shitload of information on how the Universe Works.
Third, he started publishing it, mostly to show off how brilliant or clever he was.
Fourth, Folks liked it and started using it and getting good wins.
Fifth, Ron felt threatened.. Maybe they would become more clever than him.
Sixth, Ron decided to alter the tech and do whatever he could.. becoming more and more clever at THAT.. at suppressing people, and using what he knew to make money and hurt people.
Seventh fact: No - he was NEVER OT.. he just had some kind of awakening of some kind and found spiritual universal materials.. and then totally flubbed sharing them with the world. Now it is such a mess of information, true and false, that it is a crazy maze to get thru..
Eighth fact: Ron was so unethical, that he could not apply the tech to himself properly. When a person has 8 million overts of huge magnitude, it is hard to imagine them becoming Jesus or Buddha.
That's what I meant.

Then your job is simple.. just figure out what he published at step 4 so you can get the wins that people were getting that threatened good ol' Ron.

When was that?

Excalibur? NO that made people crazy and dead.

Book 1 - but even Hubbard said you can't clear someone with that.

Maybe it was the 1950's tech.

Hmm.. maybe your job is harder than I thought.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I have to say I really hate the dog-piling if there is a whiff of "the tech is good". We ALL felt that way in the past, to some degree. Yeah it may be someone playing around, but what if it isn't? Just felt I had to say that, I have seen it too much. If someone had not reached out to me when I first joined and got shat on, I wouldn't be here.

I also recommend newbies read the board first before plunging into discussions if their views are pro tech. And try to post in the right place, not derail a large thread, and most of all don't insult people's intelligence.

R6Basic

Patron Meritorious
I have to say I really hate the dog-piling if there is a whiff of "the tech is good". We ALL felt that way in the past, to some degree. Yeah it may be someone playing around, but what if it isn't? Just felt I had to say that, I have seen it too much. If someone had not reached out to me when I first joined and got shat on, I wouldn't be here.

I also recommend newbies read the board first before plunging into discussions if their views are pro tech. And try to post in the right place, not derail a large thread, and most of all don't insult people's intelligence.

Well Free to Shine, your avatar is a cat so I can understand your aversion to dog piles :)

But you did make me reflect on my comments and I could have been nicer.

Still Hellvahoax tried to get them in the right place and at least two posters gave other links that Dil could have tried that may have been more receptive to his communication.

Purple Rain

Crusader
The agenda, for whatever reason, was to extol the tech; but I was especially annoyed at the way HH was being positioned as "what is hated=reg" and using the Scilon terms to try and create upset. It did upset me which is why I have put that poster on ignore. I should have put the thread on ignore. You can't reason with this person, however, and the passive aggression is designed to make us chuck a John Sweeney IMHO. Creepy bullbaiting is creepy whether out, in, or in-between.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
The agenda, for whatever reason, was to extol the tech; but I was especially annoyed at the way HH was being positioned as "what is hated=reg" and using the Scilon terms to try and create upset. It did upset me which is why I have put that poster on ignore. I should have put the thread on ignore. You can't reason with this person, however, and the passive aggression is designed to make us chuck a John Sweeney IMHO. Creepy bullbaiting is creepy whether out, in, or in-between.

You know I love ya darlin, but I try not and assign motives to people at first. That post annoyed me too but I have read many thousands of posts here over the years and know that sometimes people start off on the wrong foot as well. Time does tell ... I prefer to be patient. OSA types tend to make mistakes, based on the tech. :biggrin: I keep in mind someone who is now a dear friend and truly effective critic who got dog piled here a long time ago, who without some understanding would never have been those things.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I have to say I really hate the dog-piling if there is a whiff of "the tech is good". We ALL felt that way in the past, to some degree. Yeah it may be someone playing around, but what if it isn't? Just felt I had to say that, I have seen it too much. If someone had not reached out to me when I first joined and got shat on, I wouldn't be here.http://www.forum.exscn.net/images/smilies/HappyDance1.gif

I hate dog piling too but I have to say this one seemed very determined to create one.

It doesn't take much to read a bit and get the 'lay of the land' before diving in with all that pro tek stuff, and IMO it was a deliberate attempt to get a reaction so he could justify getting his knickers in a twist and flouncing off.

I'm happy to be wrong and if he comes back I expect we'll find out.

:yes:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dil,

As far as the "natter" stuff goes...there are well over 3 million well thought out, presented and expertly rendered words of analysis on this Board written by and Linked to in Posts by highly trained Auditors...up to CL 6's-8's, 9's and 12's (some trained by El Ron) with thousands of hours in the chair..., OT up to 7's-8's and folks like Alan Walters, "Dart Smohen", John MacMaster and numerous others that actually were the real "Source" of the "Tech", and folks that actually knew and interacted with Hisself. :yes:

I personally knew and interacted with El Ron and have Posted over 125k words on ESMB about my life and times in Servitude to Hisself. While you're on hiatus from Posting you might want to do some reading here. It may answer some questions that never occurred to you to ask. :coolwink:

Peace.
:thumbsup:

Face :)

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
snipped

Did he get on a bad routing form that was supposed to take him to Indie World?

He said he did his training after leaving the cofs ... so presumably he is an Indie.

:confused2:

Posted by Dilpickle

Mimsey and Purple Rain:
I have in No Way read all the LRH Material.. my auditor training was After I left the church
.. I picked up a How To Use The E-Meter Book, read it, saw how you hook the thing up.. picked up the cans, and started to solo audit with the commands I intended to use. When I was in the church, learning to become an auditor seemed IMPOSSIBLE.. the huge volume of study packs, auditor packs, MONEY NEEDED, etc.. not to mention I did not even have time to finish a course, being a single parent at the time and working after I left the Sea Org. Learning to audit was really not as difficult as I thought, but of course I ended up not knowing nearly as much as a fully trained person. Maybe that worked to my benefit, looking back, and maybe not

After I spent a year or two using myself as the Guinea Pig, I took on some friends for trial sessions, and found I could do pretty well. Going thru the Axioms helped alot too.. giving me an idea of how the mind works and how best to handle any situations that might come up in session..

I could in no way tell anyone what an ENGRAM actually IS.. however.. just from seeing the results in myself and others, I have to assume SOMETHING is there.. what is that THING that makes you get Keyed In when a guy in a Yellow Shirt shows up? There is SOMETHING there that is saying LOOK OUT - GUY IN YELLOW SHIRT!! What IS that thing?? After running out the incident, that THING isn't there anymore. Guys in Yellow Shirts can now be your pals.. That's all I know, and that is Enough for me.. worth my while to engage in those processes..

As I said earlier.. by adding the Decision Questions to the mix, you do get ALL of the "engram".. or whatever it is.. It seems to be made up of the FORCE of the incident plus the IDEAS you have about it.. all in some kind of neat package that hangs around you like some kind of little balloon on a string Mass + Significance = Engram.. or SOMETHING.. whatever you want to call it.

I can't prove the mind is made up of pictures either.. however.. I know with drills you can create your own Mental Image Pictures more and more clearly.. When I started, and someone said "close your eyes and picture a white cat".. I thought they were crazy.. no way could I get an image of ANYTHING, white or otherwise LOL However, Now I can. My mind, or my self, or my Something is creating something I can SEE with my eyes closed. We appear to be able to create WHOLE MOVIES in dreams.. apparently we are a picture creating machine of some kind ) Dilpickle