What's new

Tom Cruise's Deals With Katie Holmes

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'm not the type to read Us Magazine, but a copy was on the table where I ate

tonight so I read the cover story on the Cruise guy and his wife.

I found it informative and not sensational at all, and the pictures of Katie back up the text exactly.

One item of interest was the idiot T.C. actually made a dating contract with

her involving agreed amounts of time and money. That is real crazy for sure.

The marriage is also being run on 7-year contract with certain $ stated.

He dictates Katie's whole life in detail, even clothes to wear and Suri's breakfast, as well as everywhere to go.

This "blanketing" of her will drive her nuts given enough time. I guess to be a "Good" Scientologist these days it helps to

be a real Implanter ! :angry:

No wonder T.C. and D.M. are buddies, as they are both Control Freaks in the

EXTREME !! That is simply a disgusting way to treat a woman !! :angry:

It is called manipulating with affinity, which is a very suppressive thing that

I recently suffered in spades, and it will destroy one, so it is only a matter of time to Katie blows her stack Bigtime.

It certainly isn't hard to predict that they will breakup, not IF but WHEN.

She is simply paid chattel.

The public must have such a degraded view of the "Church" now. A bit of an obvious statement. :lol:

dontscamme

Patron Meritorious
It is often hard to tell how reliable information is when it relates to celebs, but there have been reports that Katie was angling for a more lucrative contract, since the first one had expired on their 3-year anniversary.

Reports even quoted dollar figures for agreeing to try to have a second child, with a larger figure rewarding success. True or not, I couldn't say.

I found it informative and not sensational at all, and the pictures of Katie

back up the text exactly.

I recently suffered in spades, and it will destroy one, so it is only a matter of

time to Katie blows her stack Bigtime.

It certainly isn't hard to predict that they will breakup, not if but when.

Might be just as disgusting for her to make the contract too. In some cultures the whole relationship/marriage thing is seen in very practical/economic terms, but not usually with western cultures.
Anyway, she is from OZ, so she will be getting a lot of "entheta" now about the COS. Love to be a fly on the wall in the Cruise and Katy show now. I am getting mental image pictures of it and running it as a creative mocking up process, but can't get to EP, because I have a can't-have on the real Cruise and Katy interactions, which must be so much more delectable than my mock-ups.

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
More

It is often hard to tell how reliable information is when it relates to celebs, but there have been reports that Katie was angling for a more lucrative contract, since the first one had expired on their 3-year anniversary.

Reports even quoted dollar figures for agreeing to try to have a second child, with a larger figure rewarding success. True or not, I couldn't say.

What you say agrees with what I read, but you should read the issue

as it is worse than one might imagine.

When you add up the whole picture, she is more like a High-Priced call girl with only one customer.

Suffice to say, I find Tom Cruise to be very disgusting as a man.

Also he's very PTS to DM's valence; couldn't be much more obvious.

Maybe the other way around also.

WOW, what a tangled web ! :omg:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

I found it informative and not sensational at all, and the pictures of Katie back up the text exactly.

The marriage is also being run on 7-year contract with certain $ stated.

He dictates Katie's whole life in detail, even clothes to wear and Suri's breakfast, as well as everywhere to go.

This "blanketing" of her will drive her nuts given enough time. I guess to be a "Good" Scientologist these days it helps to

be a real Implanter ! :angry:

I recently suffered in spades, and it will destroy one, so it is only a matter of time to Katie blows her stack Bigtime.

It certainly isn't hard to predict that they will breakup, not IF but WHEN.

She is simply paid chattel.

The public must have such a degraded view of the "Church" now. A bit of an obvious statement. :lol:
It appears that reviving this 3 years later is almost

- I would "discard" the tabloids about TC and Katie Holmes - thinking A=A=A (all journalists are Es Pee's). Apparantly, where there is smoke - there is fire and the flame took 3 years to go out! :happydance:

Yes, the public does have a degraded view of the Church of Scientology. :yes: My friend (never a Clam) just finished reading "Inside Scientology" by Janet Reitman. She thinks Tom Cruise is a NUT and was curious about Scientology. She went to the Library and the only book they had was "Inside Scientology". No BASIC BOOKS - NOT ONE! So much for the Libarary Campaign. Those naughty little Es Pee Librarians. COB is certain they are connected to the Psychs!!:omg:

Lone Star

Crusader
Might be just as disgusting for her to make the contract too. In some cultures the whole relationship/marriage thing is seen in very practical/economic terms, but not usually with western cultures.
Anyway, she is from OZ, so she will be getting a lot of "entheta" now about the COS. Love to be a fly on the wall in the Cruise and Katy show now. I am getting mental image pictures of it and running it as a creative mocking up process, but can't get to EP, because I have a can't-have on the real Cruise and Katy interactions, which must be so much more delectable than my mock-ups.

Um, no Katie is from Ohio. Were you referring to Nicole?

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, the public does have a degraded view of the Church of Scientology. :yes: My friend (never a Clam) just finished reading "Inside Scientology" by Janet Reitman. She thinks Tom Cruise is a NUT and was curious about Scientology. She went to the Library and the only book they had was "Inside Scientology". No BASIC BOOKS - NOT ONE! So much for the Libarary Campaign. Those naughty little Es Pee Librarians. COB is certain they are connected to the Psychs!!:omg:

The library campaign was never about getting "based on the works of the HubTurd" books in libraries. It was about redging, plain and simple.

Pete