What's new

Young girl imprisoned, beaten and abused in Sea Org Headquarter, Dundas, Australia

ccas

Patron
The following is translated from ptt.cc, the front end to one of the largest BBS in Taiwan, where almost all college students are registered. The victim is well known to the Church of Scientology and her brother made public the incident with real names. The Australian Federal Police, Taiwan Ministry of Foreign Affairs and local hospitals have plenty of records. Australian media is aware. The OP sanitized the names.

OP:

This happened to my colleague. One day he disappeared after work. I asked around and heard that he went to work in Australia. This is common so I didn't ask. Until a few days ago he came back and turned up at a company event. I didn't chat with him much because I thought that he completed his task in Australia and resumed his duties.

This is what he posted on the community page of the company on Facebook, and asked us to tell as many people as possible. Please consider very carefully in joining any religious groups.

Victim's brother Jake:

I am beginning my military service. There is something that I want to be honest with you. Also, please help! As a matter of fact, I don't have direct connections to the xx bureau, but I think our bureau has influence in the world.

I was stunned when xx said that I was gone without saying goodbye. But that is what actually happened. First, I asked for a few days off, and then disappeared. I went to Australia. Doing what? I didn't say clearly and honestly. But in fact, it isn't glorious.

This is what happened. My sister Alisa joined a religion — Scientology. She went to Australia using religious reasons. Three months later, my sister called home. She told us that she was imprisoned, beaten and abused in a Scientology base. She needed us there to rescue her. Unbelievable! We first thought it was one of the fake kidnapping schemes that cheats ransom money out of us. But it was no doubt my sister. She was sent to a hospital because of serious injuries. The Australian medical system isolated her from Scientologists, so she had the chance to call home for help.

First, we asked for help from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Taiwan. The Ministry staff pointed out that on average, an incident occurs every three months when parents come looking for their children. These children all went to Scientology in Australia, and mostly disappeared.

Later, I came across anti-Scientology groups. Nearly all of them ex-followers escaped from Scientology. With their help, I went to the unfamiliar Australia with connections. But my sister went to a psychiatric hospital. Although in my opinion, apart from the physical wounds, she has no mental problems. Australia's mental health care system is very strict, not easily allowing patients to be discharged. My sister stayed in the hospital under observation for nearly two months. So I checked into the home of an ex-Scientologist, commuting to visit my sister almost every day. I also listened to an ex-Scientologist, once trapped inside for more than 10 years, for a lot of inhumane treatments inside. During the hospital stay the Australian Federal Police came to take note. I'm back now after two months.

It seemed very exaggerated, very serious, but this is real, all true. What I ask everyone to help is to talk about it. Let everyone know that "Scientology" is engaged in such things, because Scientology is here in Taiwan. And that is what I introduced to others like a salesman. A friend introduced me, and I introduced Scientology to my sister. My sister went to the headquarter in Dundas, where she was abused. Now I know how terrible Scientology is. In fact, I believe somebody know about the Scientology scandals in the bureau, bro' xx and lil' x ... But no one warned me! Why? Could be because I was in the midst of pleasure!

Lil' x, please take the trouble to send my message to the priest during worship. Ask him to tell the faithful that they must be especially careful of Scientology, because the surface looks quite gorgeous and beautiful, but in the name of religion, to do good, to help, to learn knowledge, it's actually a money-making fraud, and even engages in human trafficking.

Strictly speaking this is a private matter, but thank you for help anyway. After my military service I will be back to the bureau, but I may be in Australia for a period of time to sue the Church of Scientology.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Young girl imprisoned, beaten and abused in Sea Org Headquarter, Dundas, Australi

Another sad. But I am glad the whistles are blowing around the world.

Soon the only place on earth for the cult to get "raw meat" will be Antarctica or Atlantis.

Scientology the cult where the Sun is always setting.

Sydney

Patron
Re: Young girl imprisoned, beaten and abused in Sea Org Headquarter, Dundas, Australi

Dear oh deary me, as much as I find his courage in standing up and confronting the cult and any exposure of scientologists excesses is good for society, I can't help but think of the toll and cost to this young lady and her family, great work to the exes and anons involved in helping out, your humanity, empathy and willingness to throw open you own doors should shine as a beacon to us all of what it means to be a fully loving caring person. Good work guys. But again shaking my head at the price payed by this young woman.:duh:

FoTi

Crusader

Does Senator Xenaphon know about this?

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One

:thankyou: ccas, we've been waiting for this shocking story to break! :thumbsup:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

How young is this "young girl"? Someone also recently posted about the Victorian inquiry into child abuse. Is she of the age of majority or underage? That might be another place to report this story.

LongTimeGone

Silver Meritorious Patron

Shame on you Scientology; shame, shame, shame.
LTG

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One

More details will hopefully be forthcoming. It's been fully reported to the appropriate authorities, AFAIK.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron

The following is translated from ptt.cc, the front end to one of the largest BBS in Taiwan, where almost all college students are registered. The victim is well known to the Church of Scientology and her brother made public the incident with real names. The Australian Federal Police, Taiwan Ministry of Foreign Affairs and local hospitals have plenty of records. Australian media is aware. The OP sanitized the names.

OP:

This happened to my colleague. One day he disappeared after work. I asked around and heard that he went to work in Australia. This is common so I didn't ask. Until a few days ago he came back and turned up at a company event. I didn't chat with him much because I thought that he completed his task in Australia and resumed his duties.

This is what he posted on the community page of the company on Facebook, and asked us to tell as many people as possible. Please consider very carefully in joining any religious groups.

Victim's brother Jake:

I am beginning my military service. There is something that I want to be honest with you. Also, please help! As a matter of fact, I don't have direct connections to the xx bureau, but I think our bureau has influence in the world.

I was stunned when xx said that I was gone without saying goodbye. But that is what actually happened. First, I asked for a few days off, and then disappeared. I went to Australia. Doing what? I didn't say clearly and honestly. But in fact, it isn't glorious.

This is what happened. My sister Alisa joined a religion — Scientology. She went to Australia using religious reasons. Three months later, my sister called home. She told us that she was imprisoned, beaten and abused in a Scientology base. She needed us there to rescue her. Unbelievable! We first thought it was one of the fake kidnapping schemes that cheats ransom money out of us. But it was no doubt my sister. She was sent to a hospital because of serious injuries. The Australian medical system isolated her from Scientologists, so she had the chance to call home for help.

First, we asked for help from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Taiwan. The Ministry staff pointed out that on average, an incident occurs every three months when parents come looking for their children. These children all went to Scientology in Australia, and mostly disappeared.

Later, I came across anti-Scientology groups. Nearly all of them ex-followers escaped from Scientology. With their help, I went to the unfamiliar Australia with connections. But my sister went to a psychiatric hospital. Although in my opinion, apart from the physical wounds, she has no mental problems. Australia's mental health care system is very strict, not easily allowing patients to be discharged. My sister stayed in the hospital under observation for nearly two months. So I checked into the home of an ex-Scientologist, commuting to visit my sister almost every day. I also listened to an ex-Scientologist, once trapped inside for more than 10 years, for a lot of inhumane treatments inside. During the hospital stay the Australian Federal Police came to take note. I'm back now after two months.

It seemed very exaggerated, very serious, but this is real, all true. What I ask everyone to help is to talk about it. Let everyone know that "Scientology" is engaged in such things, because Scientology is here in Taiwan. And that is what I introduced to others like a salesman. A friend introduced me, and I introduced Scientology to my sister. My sister went to the headquarter in Dundas, where she was abused. Now I know how terrible Scientology is. In fact, I believe somebody know about the Scientology scandals in the bureau, bro' xx and lil' x ... But no one warned me! Why? Could be because I was in the midst of pleasure!

Lil' x, please take the trouble to send my message to the priest during worship. Ask him to tell the faithful that they must be especially careful of Scientology, because the surface looks quite gorgeous and beautiful, but in the name of religion, to do good, to help, to learn knowledge, it's actually a money-making fraud, and even engages in human trafficking.

Strictly speaking this is a private matter, but thank you for help anyway. After my military service I will be back to the bureau, but I may be in Australia for a period of time to sue the Church of Scientology.

What a namby pamby, theetie weetie, panty waisted dilletante. It's her fault for not knowing what the Sea Org is all about ... that it is an organization of, by, and for tough sons of bitches. If you want to join the Sea Org, know that you are better of dead than incompetent. Obviously, it's not for everybody. We are out to turn little miss pattycakes into a dedicated Scientologist. And this pathetic little creature couldn't stand a little hazing to get into the most elite fraternity in the world. Fooey on her! If she can't stand a little bit of friendly hazing, how will she be able to confront all of the horiffic incidents on the whole track? Well, to heck with her, we sent her back to her mommy. We probably should have gotten her a lolly pop while we were at it, the little cry baby, couldn't stand up to an SRA or a good face ripping. Sheesh!

And as for the rest of you ... what a bunch of other-intentioned geeks, mainlining entheta over here on ESMB. You have even less of an excuse than SHE had. You are all ethics bait! Of course, it will go a lot easier on you if you upgrade your IAS status to Doofus Meritorious Maximus IMMEDIATELY if not sooner. With that done, we can then get a tech handling to see WHY you are on here and how many expensives it will take to salvage your case.

Pete

ccas

Patron

Xenophon's office was the first to know. Victim is an adult who quit college for that. We may have some more when Jake finishes his millitary service, or when CoS makes the same old dumb moves.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

I sincerely hope she is ok now and that the correct legal measures are underway. While it would be great to have details, making sure the crimes are answered for is the most important thing.

secretiveoldfag

What a namby pamby, theetie weetie, panty waisted dilletante. It's her fault for not knowing what the Sea Org is all about ... that it is an organization of, by, and for tough sons of bitches. If you want to join the Sea Org, know that you are better of dead than incompetent. Obviously, it's not for everybody. We are out to turn little miss pattycakes into a dedicated Scientologist. And this pathetic little creature couldn't stand a little hazing to get into the most elite fraternity in the world. Fooey on her! If she can't stand a little bit of friendly hazing, how will she be able to confront all of the horiffic incidents on the whole track? Well, to heck with her, we sent her back to her mommy. We probably should have gotten her a lolly pop while we were at it, the little cry baby, couldn't stand up to an SRA or a good face ripping. Sheesh!

And as for the rest of you ... what a bunch of other-intentioned geeks, mainlining entheta over here on ESMB. You have even less of an excuse than SHE had. You are all ethics bait! Of course, it will go a lot easier on you if you upgrade your IAS status to Doofus Meritorious Maximus IMMEDIATELY if not sooner. With that done, we can then get a tech handling to see WHY you are on here and how many expensives it will take to salvage your case.

Pete

Dear Pete

Is this meant to be funny?

sof

secretiveoldfag

Considering how important the expansion in Taiwan is to the cult, and how important Taiwanese recruits are to ANZO, this was an excessively silly thing to do, surely?

Killing two birds with one stone, in fact.

:yes:

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.

Xenophon's office was the first to know. Victim is an adult who quit college for that. We may have some more when Jake finishes his millitary service, or when CoS makes the same old dumb moves.

It greatly concerns me that Sydney's Sea Org is located between two Universities that are, themselves, a stone's throw from each other. It was very scary indeed to see the number of Asians in SO uniforms in the area. Obviously Australian "raw meat" is a little tough these days.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron

Some of you may remember this as the "April Fool's Joke" that wasn't, but the thread vanished. It was no joke.

So glad to see that Jake has initiated going public with this. It is a story of the now all too common Scientology imprisonment and abuse of someone who wants to leave. That's right. She wanted to go home to Taiwan instead of being shipped off to Gold base. So she was put in isolation. Alisa describes being drugged, physically abused, attempted brainwashing, impersonation of family members by SO members, and being coached to lie.

I guess CoS must be short of funds or they have lost their isolated farm (it's owner died) and imprisoned someone at Dundas. So she tried to break out through a window and a neighbor heard the screams and called the police. Oopsie! OSA, you're getting sloppy!

Alisa stayed at my house for 2 weeks after getting out of the hospital and before returning to Taiwan. She was in very bad shape. I mean very bad. There is much to answer for here. I do not know that Alisa will ever be able to live a normal life. I hope she will, but I fear she will not. This whole thing is so very sad. And so typically Scientology.

There is more to this, which will be posted in due time. I do not want to compromise any current police investigation or lawsuit by saying too much.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

Thanks Kooka. Just makes ya feel you don't know whether to cry or rage....:grouch:

secretiveoldfag

It greatly concerns me that Sydney's Sea Org is located between two Universities that are, themselves, a stone's throw from each other. It was very scary indeed to see the number of Asians in SO uniforms in the area. Obviously Australian "raw meat" is a little tough these days.

Australian students should take a lesson from the Russian students at Moscow University, who rose in a body against Scientology. There were security issues, apparently. . .

Seems odd to me that the abuses go on and on and no-one bothers to punish the perps. How very limited the powers of protestors seem to be in comparison.

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid

Some of you may remember this as the "April Fool's Joke" that wasn't, but the thread vanished. It was no joke.

So glad to see that Jake has initiated going public with this. It is a story of the now all too common Scientology imprisonment and abuse of someone who wants to leave. That's right. She wanted to go home to Taiwan instead of being shipped off to Gold base. So she was put in isolation. Alisa describes being drugged, physically abused, attempted brainwashing, impersonation of family members by SO members, and being coached to lie.

I guess CoS must be short of funds or they have lost their isolated farm (it's owner died) and imprisoned someone at Dundas. So she tried to break out through a window and a neighbor heard the screams and called the police. Oopsie! OSA, you're getting sloppy!

Alisa stayed at my house for 2 weeks after getting out of the hospital and before returning to Taiwan. She was in very bad shape. I mean very bad. There is much to answer for here. I do not know that Alisa will ever be able to live a normal life. I hope she will, but I fear she will not. This whole thing is so very sad. And so typically Scientology.

There is more to this, which will be posted in due time. I do not want to compromise any current police investigation or lawsuit by saying too much.

What is it going to take to bring down the wrath of God on these sons of bitches, the collective C of S ?