What's new

Scientology taped Tom Cruise's Sessions. Allegedly...

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Isn't taping of sec checks pretty standard? I know whenever we had people trying to route off staff, those sessions were always taped and watched by the ED. If not watched, the worksheets were sure as hell reviewed.

Part of the ideal org improvements included all auditing rooms set up with cameras so that the Senior C/S could check in on any session at any time. It was for the ensuring of standard tech, but it was pretty much known HCO would probably take advantage of this.

I know registrars offices were wired for sound so the reg cycles could be monitored and then coached when the reg took a step outside. I guess I just got used to the fact that we knew everything was bugged. That, in itself is pretty creepy I guess. Never occurred to me that high-level celebs would NOT be taped.
This is correct. All auditing sessions done in Orgs have "look-in" (video, sound and meter) since the 90s and recording of sessions is "standard".

Sindy

Crusader
This is correct. All auditing sessions done in Orgs have "look-in" (video, sound and meter) since the 90s and recording of sessions is "standard".

Yes. However, the making fun of the contents while boozing it up in a palatial estate paid for by slave labor and parishioners money is not.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
tick tock....

There is a lot of pent-up critical energy waiting to go off...

[video=youtube;TytFZVgnofk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TytFZVgnofk[/video]

Indeed!

The biggest spiritual deception of the 20th century is being ripped apart. No amount of speculation or manipulation or theorising counts in this inevitability. There are great lessons, for many, to observe from watching the cult of scientology being deconstructed/demolished.

Small and imperfectly formed, Hubbard's cult of scientology is chaotically spiraling to its destiny.

Build something upon a lie and it will collapse.

Veda

Sponsor
Violating the sanctity of the auditing session is as old as Scientology.

I can recall reading Hubbard's 1950s letters to the FBI where he identified Scientologists, some of them still in "good standing," as Communists or Communist sympathizers. Where do you think that information was obtained? Mostly from auditing sessions.

Also, in another letter to the FBI, Hubbard complained about the number of "hypocondriacs" in Dianetics, this after Hubbard has told them that 75% of all ills were psychosomatic. How much of that information came from sessions?

With Sec Checks in 1961, Hubbard began systematically collecting black-mailable information.

The sanctity of the session is a myth. As a novice Scientologist, I can recall the senior C/S at an Org laughing about his PC's session originations while in a crowded Men's Room.

There are many more examples, and folder culling has been done in Scientology since the 1960s, or earlier.

I hope that Marty Rathbun will at least try to present a more complete picture of how it was that Miscavige turned in to a monster.

Adam7986

Declared SP
Nasty nasty system!

How well I remember "talking derogatorily about another is okay, it's an ethics gradient". Gross!

Yeah, the saddest part is that we all did it. Even if it felt wrong at the core it was socially dictated behavior.

The sanctity of an auditing session, as pointed out earlier, does not exist. Revealing the contents of a PC folder is not part of the list of crimes against Scientology.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah, the saddest part is that we all did it. Even if it felt wrong at the core it was socially dictated behavior.

The sanctity of an auditing session, as pointed out earlier, does not exist. Revealing the contents of a PC folder is not part of the list of crimes against Scientology.

I have heard session data being discussed in exec's offices. Sexual stuff, etc. Session data is NOT sacrosanct. Hell no! Anyone that thinks that just needs to hang around an org for a period of time.

Sit yourself down in any local (or higher) OSA office, like that fly on the wall and you will KNOW that session data confidentiality is b/s.

What do you think the local OSA bot relayed to me (via another person) when I was about to appear in a documentary on national TV in NZ?

"Glenda I have read your folders..."

I did not respond to his fear-mongering tactics and hoped he enjoyed reading the sex stuff. Sick fucker! No excuses offered for my language either.

Adam7986

Declared SP
No need to apologize for coarse language. It's common enough around here.

Scientology is heavily focused on sex.

I guess that's what happens when you throw a bunch of teenagers in a massive dorm and say, "No sex until you're married." Yeah...right.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron

Thank you. I remember getting into so much trouble as a staff member because I "couldn't make it go right" to get all my sessions videotaped while on my internship. The org was not equipped yet, and we'd go crazy trying to borrow video cams from those who had spouses or parents to buy equipment. It's why this thread was so "unreal" to me. "Untaped" sessions were supposed to be the exception...

awwww, brainwashing... how 'normal' that all seemed :duh:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
That's a good one. Which creep is the creepiest creep? Is it a toss up? A Pick 'em?

Hmmmm, I think Tommy is the creepiest creep of the two. The dwarf is a demented lunatic but he has street smarts and will scram with his ill-gotten loot when he sees no other out for him. Cruise is a TRUE BELIEVER and will go down with the ship. So, I got a fiver on that scenario. :)

Sheer speculation, but I would imagine that Tom Cruise (formerly intending to be a Jesuit priest) is probably "in theta com with Ron".

You think I am joking?

Decades of up-close-and-personal experience with the cult (during and after my own odyssey as pc, auditor and C/S) has proven to me beyond any doubt that Scientologists have some very, very freaky things going on "in their universe".

Anyone who has audited or C/Sed much knows how creepy-cringey those "originations" get when a Scientologist "feels safe" to say what they are actually thinking or doing.

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
Oh I do relish this prolonged epic public shitbath the cult is taking.

But it is no substitute for the apprehension and imprisonment of Miscavige where he will hopefully take 'anal' to new heights.

No soap on a rope for him.

And his accomplices - may they be pilloried and put on 'world tour' for the exes to pelt with rotten fruit, rotten vegetables and raw sewage. Karin Pouw, the osa schmucks and the scilon lawyers first.

Per Yogi Berra, It ain't over 'til it's over.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
The only thing surprising about the final collapse sequence is that the spectacularly unprecedented level of fail and sheer stupidity still manages to surprise me.....

Div6

Crusader
Hmmm......maybe Tom will play the Oprah card again. If I were Oprah, I'd do it....and bring Naz on as a special guest.

I think he can stick a fork in his career in Hollywood now.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
The pretense of Confidentiality of the counseling session is an outright lie.
These are the Church personnel that have access to every word said in session.
I write this as the senior person on these lines before I had my own earth shattering reality on what was right and what was wrong in my life.

These are the people that can open the confessional folder and read every word
in addition to the fact that it is recorded on video for Execs of the Org and David Miscavige to "look in."

Minimally, the following personal can read every word you have confessed to

1) Case Super Supervisor
2) Senior Case Supervisor
3) Director of Processing
4)Director of Processing for "interviews"
5) Ethics Officer (MAA)
6) HCO Area Secretary
7) CMO Investigative personnel
8) OSA DSA
9) OSA Intelligence Department
10) OSA Legal Department
11) FESER (Folder Summarise and flub catcher)
12) RTC legal
13) RTC Investigations
14)Office of COB

Here's the "Church" showing in their own publications how others look in and listening in ~~​
ScientologyRecording.jpg

RichardReiss.jpg

Veda

Sponsor
The pretense of Confidentiality of the counseling session is an outright lie.
These are the Church personnel that have access to every word said in session.

-snip-

Yes, the abuse of the confidentiality of counseling session information has been occurring in Scientology since the 1960s, and with authorization from the top of Scientology. The top of Scientology in the 1960s was Mary Sue and L. Ron Hubbard.