What's new

Course Sup and husband OT VIII - LEAVE THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

Jquepublic

Silver Meritorious Patron
Well we've had this conversation a thousand times. It can take a long before you can say "fuck you" to someone who was drilled into your head for years and years as being a god. It takes a long time to get into that state, it takes a long time to get out. But people like this are going to be far more effective at getting "OTs" to get their head out of the sand. Not many of them will dare listen to people clearly outside the fence and antagonistic to LRon Hisself. These stories are a good thing regardless of if they say what people here want them to or not. It's all breaking apart.

Maybe they will be more effective with the still-ins, though at this point I have to wonder at the mental state of those who ARE still in given the barrage of information we've had this year alone. The leaving letters are getting longer and longer, which makes me wonder whether or not they're being actively solicited for the purpose of publication alone, and so their content strikes me as less sincere than a good, old fashioned "Fuck you".

I'm not a Marty-ite, though I think there may've once been a perception that I was.

But I will say this- given all the press he gives that's anti CofS and the many people coming out of the cult he helps by getting their stories out- I'm kind of surprised he doesn't get more credit from other critics and/or exes.

Trollish post is trollish

Purple Rain

Crusader
Maybe they will be more effective with the still-ins, though at this point I have to wonder at the mental state of those who ARE still in given the barrage of information we've had this year alone. The leaving letters are getting longer and longer, which makes me wonder whether or not they're being actively solicited for the purpose of publication alone, and so their content strikes me as less sincere than a good, old fashioned "Fuck you".

[video=youtube;sv3tadz5Q3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv3tadz5Q3o[/video]

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
Boy, am i out!

I tried to read through their doubt writeup but didn't make it and noted the painstaking care the authors attempted in the hopeless trek through the route of "the tech and LRH are okay but current management isn't".

Wow. I guess I've spent at least as much time and effort in my quest of understanding the fact that Scientology is a scam and the Church of Scientology is nutty. I had many wins and I'm grateful for many bits of the experience. But all that effort that those poor people are going through because they are good and kind people and had wins but refuse to believe that they've been had.

It'll be interesting to see how this evolves.

:thumbsup:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Boy, am i out!

I tried to read through their doubt writeup but didn't make it and noted the painstaking care the authors attempted in the hopeless trek through the route of "the tech and LRH are okay but current management isn't".

Wow. I guess I've spent at least as much time and effort in my quest of understanding the fact that Scientology is a scam and the Church of Scientology is nutty. I had many wins and I'm grateful for many bits of the experience. But all that effort that those poor people are going through because they are good and kind people and had wins but refuse to believe that they've been had.

It'll be interesting to see how this evolves.

:thumbsup:

You know it's a lot like politics. Just because you hear somebody rip your guy to shreds doesn't mean you believe it. Scientologists are trained to avoid and ignore "entheta". They think the criticism they hear is just "dramatizations". It's an extremely effective head fuck.

Lori

Cheryl E Love
For every person we know to have left, there will be many more we don't know about.

I have not posted recently but I simply HAVE to now! Yes, you are right there are lots and lots of us "under the radar".

Each of us have our own reasons for not speaking up yet.

I just received a panicky sounding call from a friend at my org. she received Susan Cranes doubt formula in her private email account. She wanted to know if I had received one. I told her no.

Well, I checked another account I rarely use and there it was!

All I can say at the moment is they must have a HUGE list. This account is not the one I use for any scientology related comm!

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
I have not posted recently but I simply HAVE to now! Yes, you are right there are lots and lots of us "under the radar".

Each of us have our own reasons for not speaking up yet.

I just received a panicky sounding call from a friend at my org. she received Susan Cranes doubt formula in her private email account. She wanted to know if I had received one. I told her no.

Well, I checked another account I rarely use and there it was!

All I can say at the moment is they must have a HUGE list. This account is not the one I use for any scientology re
lated comm!

"I have not posted recently but I simply HAVE to now! Yes, you are right there are lots and lots of us "under the radar". "

It's nice people post here. I'm glad you did. It's a free communication world here on the internet.

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
Christ, can't anyone just write "Fuck you" when they leave? These long missives are a bit redundant.

Just sayin'. How many ways can you say "the cult is wack"??

It's a result of scilon training and being force fed too much hubbardian gobbledygook - tape transcripts, hcob's, hcopl's, books, articles, ad nauseum.

She'll get over it - it's just a stuck flow getting unstuck. She may puke out more - she's in good company at Marty's for that.

She's in that phase of trying to make herself right for being so wrong. When she reaches as-isness on it the glut of verbosity will blow.

The cut to the chase version of her pronouncement:

Doubt Announcement 9/16/2012 by Susan Crane

"I decided it was time to get my head out of the sand and start to look. After all, I live in [a free country] and I should be able to communicate with whoever I like and not be suppressed or told not to."

Well, DUH!! :yes:

Gadfly

Crusader
I can't read more than a sentence or two of one of the Scio-Think "Doubt Formulas".

Without falling off of my chair, spitting my coffee all over my monitor, and going:

:hysterical:

These people are just SO "on source". It really cracks me up that they take Hubbard's words and statements so DEADLY SERIOUSLY. The level of persisting indoctrination into the whole Scientology paradigm is horrendously apparent (and funny to me). But then, I have been out LONG now, and I suppose I am a true SP or DB, or NCG, or Black Case, or High TA, or PTS, or J & Der, or some other sort of Scio-acronym. :confused2:

But, Marty MUST be right - they must be a pair of magnificent THEEEETANS!!!!! :lol:

Gadfly

Crusader
Christ, can't anyone just write "Fuck you" when they leave? These long missives are a bit redundant.

Just sayin'. How many ways can you say "the cult is wack"??

But, don't you get it, they have to manage to say that "the current Scn organization is NUTS", but also that "we LOVE RON"! :happydance:

It takes time, and many words, and leaps of logic, and all sorts of mental gymnastics to make sense of nonsense. THAT is what any of these long-winded DOUBT FORMULAS are. They involve trying to explain how crazy it all is, meaning how crazy the Scientology ORGANIZATION is, while still viewing it all (examining it) through the lens of Hubbard's Scientology policies, statements, claims and dogma.

Of course, I didn't bother reading it, so I might be wrong, but so far, it has been true that "if you read one of them then you have read them all"! :yes:

LA SCN

I think we're looking for a Doubt Announcement more like this?

[video=youtube;OK4fJhbRL1g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK4fJhbRL1g&feature=related[/video]

By special request on the call-in request line tonight, this song is dedicated to DM and LRH from Jquepublic

:party: :party: :party:

LA SCN

ostrich329ss.jpg

[video=youtube;RLJ06WLZ96Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLJ06WLZ96Y[/video]

just sayin' :biggrin:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I'm guessing at no more than about 20,000 left in the Cof$ now.

With the couple that left (this thread) the number is probably down to 19,998.

The IAS MEMBERSHIP LIST is probably more confidential at this point than the OT III and OT VIII materials.

HelluvaHoax!

I'm not a Marty-ite, though I think there may've once been a perception that I was.

But I will say this- given all the press he gives that's anti CofS and the many people coming out of the cult he helps by getting their stories out- I'm kind of surprised he doesn't get more credit from other critics and/or exes.

Marty is like a beginner's bike with training wheels.

In the Indie world it is a crime to take them off. So unless they break the Indie scripture, they never will learn how balance and steer and ride a bike on their own power, normally.

Fully grown adults with training wheels is pretty embarrassing actually.

HelluvaHoax!

I forced myself to read almost all of it. Kinda like those serial killer movies where the detective has to get into the mindset of the killer and goes to a very dark place (starting to go insane), but in the end catches him.

I like to occasionally get down on the mean streets and hear and feel the sounds of the ghetto to know what's really out there.

All of it was pretty standard fair (literally and figuratively) but one thing really stood out for me. The constant reference back to what "RON SAYS".

The smell of fear and insecurity of grown adults relying on someone else to tell them what to do and what to think is.......soul deadening!

Adults are supposed to think and reason for themselves. These folks are frozen in some kind of stultified freeze frame arrested development.

It's really awful to see the terrible shape they are in psychologically while they are reporting big wins over at indie world. Not long before that they were reporting big wins at COS world.

The "wins" are smoke.

In Scientology where there's smoke, there's burnt out people who clearly did not make it thru the "wall of fire" because they are ridiculously overwhelmed by Ron and his delusional ideas. Freedom from overwhelm? LOL.

I wish them better days. They won't find what they are looking for in Scientology but right now they haven't the slightest clue that they are still in the same cult.

Is this mean? No. It's just honest.

HelluvaHoax!

I couldn't have read it if you'd paid me.

I'm glad (they think) they're out, I suppose it's a start.

:yes:

That's why they pay me the big bucks here.

And as far as them thinking they are out, I instantly think of COS Scientologists who also thought they "were out" of the MEST trap.

Being "out" is a win in Scientology. Like exterior.......

If only one of them could just exteriorize, I'll bet we could get you to read one of those theta manifestos! :hysterical: