What's new

Course Sup and husband OT VIII - LEAVE THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud

<snip> My conclusion is that Scientologists moving away from the cult cherry pick not only the actual references but also statements from within them.
<snip>

The problem for people who have been in the cult for decades is that the only tool they have available for the justification process is the tech itself and, thus, the cherry picking.
<snip>

Well, in my experience, not only did the doubting Thomases do that but it was SOP for SO staff in their righteousness of "understanding the tech" like no public possible could !
I wish I could count the times some missionaire or osa person would be on a rage of "ripping faces off " or making a " severe reality adjustment " by foing a " slam dunk " with their program for which they had A single " LRH reference ".

Nevermind, trying to point out there were 99 other reference that indicated this whole little deal they were trying to do was unworkable and destined to utterly fail. Nothing mattered but the ONE POINT the isiots were stuck one.

It does not take any rocket science to figure out which programs these were ( and continue to be ) now how many people who stood up and said " This ain't right "! ( and exactly why ) got creamed.

But, the bright side is from within the ones in control are killing off what used to be called scientology.

PS : The difference in gungho standing in the middle of the org scientologists & an " Indie " ?
None. They both believe in the same crap ( old bat shit crazy Hubbard ). And both still suffer from severe delusion about what all ( only ) scientology can do ( for you & them ).

Oh, is the Kool Aid in the field the same as in the org or do they drink grape instead of xherry flavor ( the difference is the label not the key contents ).

All Hail Marty ? ROFL !

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

COS SCIENTOLOGIST
I was r-factored that you are declared
because you have publicly left the church.
Ron says that is a suppressive High Crime.

INDIE SCIENTOLOGIST
That declare is verbal data. Ron says if it's
not in writing it's not true.

COS SCIENTOLOGIST
Ron says that you should not say "Ron says"
because that is verbal data which is a suppressive High Crime.

INDIE SCIENTOLOGIST
Ron says I should have gotten a com ev before
gettting declared, per policy.

COS SCIENTOLOGIST
Ron says purpose is senior to policy.

INDIE SCIENTOLOGIST
Ron says COB is a 1.1
suppressive squirrel who beats people and is
destroying mankind's only hope.

COS SCIENTOLOGIST
Ron says Marty Rathbun is
a 1.1 suppressive squirrel who beats people and
is destroying mankind's only hope.

INDIE SCIENTOLOGIST
Ron says you are a yapping dog
running along side of my fire engine.

COS SCIENTOLOGIST
Ron says you are terrified
of big beings like me.

INDIE SCIENTOLOGIST
Ron says you have lost your eternity.

COS SCIENTOLOGIST
Ron says you lost your eternity first.

INDIE SCIENTOLOGIST
Ron says you are
loaded with BTs.

COS SCIENTOLOGIST
Ron says you are
loaded with more BTs!

INDIE SCIENTOLOGIST
Ron says you are an asshole!

COS SCIENTOLOGIST
Ron says fuck you!

INDIE SCIENTOLOGIST
Ron says don't listen to
anything you are saying because he is not talking to you.

COS SCIENTOLOGIST
Ron says he is like so
totally talking to me.

INDIE SCIENTOLOGIST
Ron says talk to the hand, dude.

COS SCIENTOLOGIST
Ron says "What-ever!"

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
OK, I'm convinced. I am going to post about how great Marty is.
It maybe about what a great liar he is.

Oh fuck that. I have criticized Marty many times here. So stop misrepresenting me. Just piss off and place me on ignore, because I'm telling you now, I do not deserve this fucking bullshit from you.

Lone Star

Crusader
Yes DB, I have gone back and read Claire's posts and she is not being pro-Marty at all. So quit hatin' or go blow chunks outta your ass!!

:lol:

Gib

Crusader
You went back and read my posts? You poor bastard! There're way too many of 'em!!!:):coolwink::biggrin:

Please,

Two people left the mindset of COS. That is good news per the OP.

I'm not sure what you and DB and others involved in your little comm cycle here.

Me, well I'm just a NOOB here and I don't care if you and degraded being have a problem with each other. I just want insight as Gad and panda and vega and face and smilia and paul and mark post, etc.

Thank You, end of RANT.

Now if you wish to reply to me, I don't care. I just want data to help me to help my friends leave. :yes:

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Please,

I'm not sure what you and DB and others involved in your little comm cycle here.

Me, well I'm just a NOOB here and I don't care if you and degraded being have a problem with each other. I just want insight as Gad and panda and vega and face and smilia and paul and mark post, etc.

Thank You, end of RANT.

Now if you wish to reply to me, I don't care. I just want data to help me to help my friends leave. :yes:

You're reading things into the exchange.

DB mainly teases me. I don't "have a problem" with him. I don't even know him. I thought his behavior toward me in this thread was shitty and I responded accordingly. In this thread. As in one thing. Not a billion.

If you want to ask me anything, fine. I can and do talk about Scn with the best of 'em. And if you don't want to, then you don't.

However, if I choose to respond to someone about a response they append to my (or anyone ese's) post then I'm going to do it. Period.

Gib

Crusader
You're reading things into the exchange.

DB mainly teases me. I don't "have a problem" with him. I don't even know him. I thought his behavior toward me in this thread was shitty and I responded accordingly. In this thread. As in one thing. Not a billion.

If you want to ask me anything, fine. I can and do talk about Scn with the best of 'em. And if you don't want to, then you don't.

However, if I choose to respond to someone about a response they append to my (or anyone ese's) post then I'm going to do it. Period.

Thanks. I understand what you write above.

That wasn't the point of my reply to you which also included DB.

If
you & DB
want to help noobs here, and newcomers (maybe also called lurkers) just visiting, then keep the conversation to the Op instead of you and DB having a friendly argument, I guess that's what I'm saying.

There is so much data to filter thru on this website it's gets a little tedious to also filter thru weather you and DB are friends or not. I duuno, I'm just say'in. And I ain't against you or DB.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Threads meander at times. Like, for example, your admonitions here.

I will continue to respond to posts when and as I choose. You're certainly free to talk to me about Scn anytime you like.

Lone Star

Crusader
Please,

Thank You, end of RANT.

If you can't roll with the occasional jokes between members then that's just too bad. We all take the subjects on ESMB seriously, believe me. But some of us like to have a little fun now and then. So if you don't like it, then just ignore it, because I can assure you we ain't a gonna stop. DB, Claire, and myself do not have a problem with each other, AFAIK.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Gib: Welcome and keep looking and reading. You will learn a lot and it is worth it. After getting out of the Cult - we really don't like to be told what to do, who to talk to or not too :omg: and how to talk. There is no control (within reason and the board admin person makes sure it stays that way) but people are at different places after the mind-fu@*ing in the Cult and bad control.

With love!! IM

Gib

Crusader
If you can't roll with the occasional jokes between members then that's just too bad. We all take the subjects on ESMB seriously, believe me. But some of us like to have a little fun now and then. So if you don't like it, then just ignore it, because I can assure you we ain't a gonna stop. DB, Claire, and myself do not have a problem with each other, AFAIK.

Thanks, appreciate your candor.

Wasn't posting my posts as above from my only self viewpoint but from other possible viewpoints, like new people just researching here for some truths, as one poster names himself "pandatermint".

Gib

Crusader
Gib: Welcome and keep looking and reading. You will learn a lot and it is worth it. After getting out of the Cult - we really don't like to be told what to do, who to talk to or not too :omg: and how to talk. There is no control (within reason and the board admin person makes sure it stays that way) but people are at different places after the mind-fu@*ing in the Cult and bad control.

With love!! IM

No worries IM. I have researched quite a bit, even your name and your postings here. So I need no welcome, but I thank you and appreciate that.

As the ol man says, "I need no stink'in badges", wait that was from a movie with steve martin.

onthepes

Patron with Honors

Forrest & Susan Crane on Kenai Penisula

. Last fall, my husband had told me that Dan Koon had also left the church and been declared. If you did the ProTRs course in the 90’s, he was “Joe Howard” in the film. He worked directly with LRH filming the ProTRs film and now he was a declared SP. This just didn’t add up in my universe. Another SP is Larry Anderson who is the narrator in the Orientation film.

far out. What I wonder - sorry to drift off from the topic somewhat - is would they show these films anymore? Can the COS? I mean if these people have been declared. Without "JOE" there is no PRO-TRs film, and the films are on the checksheet...and you cannot change the checksheet as that is a technical degrade. Just wonderin' that's all. Enjoy your day