What's new

Life Between Lives — Dr. Michael Newton

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Life Between Lives — Dr. Michael Newton

Hi P&B, What I don't know is this: Did Newton take people who had no idea whatsoever of LBL and hypnotize them and find the stuff? I, personally, would never consider myself a candidate, since having read just this little on the subject, I would feel tainted if you will, with expectation.

It has also, always felt like some sort of implant to me. It never felt genuine.

I know what you mean, ego seems like a mechanism or construct (if ego is the beingness I think of as myself, who thinks thoughts, listens to the internal voice, thinks he is driving this bus, my body around). I watched a video someone on ESMB suggested, perhaps Similia, of a psychologist who had some sort of stroke, and half of her brain ceased to function. Her description of trying to dial 911 when she had lost the concept of what numbers were was very interesting, and it paints an interesting portrait of life without logical thought. I wish I saved the link.

You'd like it.

PS - speaking of running implants that were not suggested, I had a similar experience of seeing RI's before I know what the hell they were. (an RI is a spherical black object that is part of a GPM) But that is another story for another day.

Mimsey

As I've stated earlier on this thread, I believe this soul school that Newton has found is an implant. It completely rubs me the wrong way.

I also had a direct experience of an RI (reliable item) after having a bad session. It was a spinning black ball of mass right in fron of my forehead and it hurt like hell, I had to lay down until they got me into session with another auditor. He ran a LCRE and when he hit the right question it went poof and all was well, but it sure gave me a healthy respect for RI's and how agonizingly ouchful they can be.

guanoloco, I think Hubbard was correct on this. You don't want to enter the tunnel unless you'd like to get the implant waiting for you at the other end.

What Newton is recovering from his clients is implant content as far as I'm concerned. I want nothing to do with that soul school crap. It is a trap. A trap that has been keeping us locked into living life after life on this planet for quite a long time. It is time to wake up and break free.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron

I've come to the conclusion that the New Age movement for the most part is just another ploy of the powers that be. All this channeled material has its roots in the (q)kaballa, which is what freemasonry and theosophy is based on as well. All these channelers are being deceived into the same kind of thing Newton has found. All of it is designed to make you believe these beings are helpful, that the LBL area is benign, it's all a huge lie.

Hatshepsut

Crusader

I am suspicious of some of it also. Death is a routine, an ingrained system, a procedure we go through. For some, they seem to cognite it is simply a farce, while for others it is the complete blackout and oblivion of that which was formerly aware of being aware. (shudder) I rather regard it as an enforced stage play. A play, that once agreed to, may offer a form of protection from having to play by the 'Big Boy' rules.

I believe we carry around automaticities or installations in our soul vehicles that separate and wipe out each life from the next. But like in the story of the Holy Grail___"Who does it serve?" Could you physically locate any of these automaticities in your space? Could you address them as entities? Are they protecting your havingness or your safety? Or has the illusion of death lately become a secretly controlled operation?

So many of the mystery schools of old had as their goal the conquering of the illusion that the soul was perishable and the revelation that at its core the psyche belonged to the realm of the gods. Even at the resurrection when emerging from the tomb Jesus is purportedly asked by a voice from heaven, " Have you spoken to those who have died?" It seems the battle to restore knowledge of infinite self TO the self was an ongoing issue in those days. So who would've been the opposition imposing a goal to keep an aspect of the miracle called man in the valence of a 'creature'.

Over the course of history you see organized individuals dramatizing this goal on beings who live here all the time. They get very serious. The Gnostics were very serious in their warnings about these controllers who chose this game valence. They called them the Archons.

_

Last edited:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Holograph...48464234&sr=8-1&keywords=holographic+universe

Michael Talbot is the author - here is a quote from wiki:

The Holographic Universe

Talbot's book The Holographic Universe, which has become his most popular,[4] explores the metaphysical implications that underline quantum mechanics and suggests that the universe is a hologram (metaphorically speaking). After examining the work of physicist David Bohm and neurophysiologist Karl Pribram, each of whom independently arrived at holographic theories or models of the universe, the book argues that a holographic model could possibly explain supersymmetry and also various paranormal and anomalous phenomena and is the basis for mystical experience.

guanoloco, I think Hubbard was correct on this. You don't want to enter the tunnel unless you'd like to get the implant waiting for you at the other end.
He made a point of that frequently - go to a hospital and pick up a body.

An interesting thing is on OT 7 - there is a procedure where you are telling the guys who don't want to leave, to go up in the sky and decide. In none of OT 3 through 7 materials do you tell them to avoid Between Lives Implants, or go to a hospital. On the 3 materials he says that when the entities leave they'll sometimes square around - look at flowers and (if memory serves) pick up a body. One of his points on OT 6/7 was that the released entities are single beings - some are cleared, some you clear with the solo nots Clear proceedure - and if there is any truth to clearing - perhaps the commands to show up in implant land have gone away.

BTW, that was one of Gere's questions: where are the people who were former BT's?

But seeing there are what? 6 billion people and Scientology is 40 thousands currently calling themselves Scio's - and perhaps double or triple that have had some sort of auditing - pretty small target for a former BT to hit.

So confusing - I feel like looking at parts of a contradictory puzzle - trying to make it all make sense.

Mimsey

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron

He made a point of that frequently - go to a hospital and pick up a body.

An interesting thing is on OT 7 - there is a procedure where you are telling the guys who don't want to leave, to go up in the sky and decide. In none of OT 3 through 7 materials do you tell them to avoid Between Lives Implants, or go to a hospital. On the 3 materials he says that when the entities leave they'll sometimes square around - look at flowers and (if memory serves) pick up a body. One of his points on OT 6/7 was that the released entities are single beings - some are cleared, some you clear with the solo nots Clear proceedure - and if there is any truth to clearing - perhaps the commands to show up in implant land have gone away.

BTW, that was one of Gere's questions: where are the people who were former BT's?

But seeing there are what? 6 billion people and Scientology is 40 thousands currently calling themselves Scio's - and perhaps double or triple that have had some sort of auditing - pretty small target for a former BT to hit.

So confusing - I feel like looking at parts of a contradictory puzzle - trying to make it all make sense.

Mimsey

It's a good question. My limited running of NOTs hasn't cleared up the matter, yet. My suspicion is that most of these BT's are not actually beings at all, but just pieces of energy of one's own or another's creation.

Another question one could ask: why would a BT want to go pick up a body? Why stick around this hell-hole when there are so many other places one could be?

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron

I am suspicious of some of it also. Death is a routine, an ingrained system, a procedure we go through. For some, they seem to cognite it is simply a farce, while for others it is the complete blackout and oblivion of that which was formerly aware of being aware. (shudder) I rather regard it as an enforced stage play. A play, that once agreed to, may offer a form of protection from having to play by the 'Big Boy' rules.

I believe we carry around automaticities or installations in our soul vehicles that separate and wipe out each life from the next. But like in the story of the Holy Grail___"Who does it serve?" Could you physically locate any of these automaticities in your space? Could you address them as entities? Are they protecting your havingness or your safety? Or has the illusion of death lately become a secretly controlled operation?

So many of the mystery schools of old had as their goal the conquering of the illusion that the soul was perishable and the revelation that at its core the psyche belonged to the realm of the gods. Even at the resurrection when emerging from the tomb Jesus is purportedly asked by a voice from heaven, " Have you spoken to those who have died?" It seems the battle to restore knowledge of infinite self TO the self was an ongoing issue in those days. So who would've been the opposition imposing a goal to keep an aspect of the miracle called man in the valence of a 'creature'.

Over the course of history you see organized individuals dramatizing this goal on beings who live here all the time. They get very serious. The Gnostics were very serious in their warnings about these controllers who chose this game valence. They called them the Archons.

_

I think you're right about the automaticities. You ask good questions. I believe the answers are yes, one should be able to find such and dismantle them.

Who does it serve? Well, it seems it is serving those that are running this place :)

Who are they? Sirian Overlords (the Annunaki)

When you look at the age of the universe and our short timespan (6,000 years) of development it is quite clear that vastly more technologically advanced civilizations could have developed the means of enslaving/controlling a planet with spiritual/mental/genetic(?) methods.

I've been reading http://www.equilibra.uk.com which you provided links to (on the conspiracy thread). It's interesting that he posits that the archons and the astral planes are our own (humanity's) group psychic creation. I really don't think that's the case. I'm more inclined to take the archaeological evidence of the 'gods' as being the source of such.

Hatshepsut

Crusader

Archons equal 'the Authorities'. Those that are keeping the automaticities up so everything continues to reside in its respective 'scripted' place. They don't give a shit about personal determinism or your claim to sovereignty. Sometimes I liken them to huge mechanistic elementals who are to let none of the parts get up and leave the matrix.

Snipped from John Lash's website at www.metahistory.org

The Nag Hammadi material contains reports of visionary experiences of
the initiates, including first-hand encounters with inorganic beings
called Archons. Gnostic teaching explains that these entities arose
in the early stage of formation of the solar system, before the Earth
was formed. Archons inhabit the solar system, the extraterrestrial
realm as such, but they can intrude on Earth. Interestingly, this Gnostic
insight accords closely with the view of Jacques Vallee, who maintains
that ET/cyborgs probably belong to the local planetary realm. Vallee
also proposes that the ET/UFO enigma is a “spiritual control
system,” a phenomenon that “behaves like a conditioning
process.” (Messengers of Deception). This is exactly what Gnostics
said about the Archons: they can affect our minds by subliminal conditioning
techniques. Their main tactics are mental error (intellectual virus,
or false ideology, especially religious doctrines) and simulation.
Archons are predatory, unlike a wide range of non-human and other-dimensional
beings also know to the Gnostics, beings who are benevolent or neutral
toward humanity.

Physical descriptions of Archons occur in several Gnostic codices. Two
types are clearly identified: a neonate or embryonic type, and a draconic
or reptilian type. Obviously, these descriptions fit the Greys and
Reptilians of contemporary reports to a T. Or I should say, to an ET.

Delving into the Gnostic materials, it is quite a shock to discover that
ancient seers detected and investigated the problem of alien intrusion
during the first century CE, and certainly well before. (The Mysteries
date from many centuries before the Christian Era.) What is amazing
about the Gnostic theory of the Archons is not only the cosmological
background (explaining the origin of these entities and the reason
for their enmeshment with humanity), but the specificity of information
on the alien m.o., describing how they operate and what they want from
us. For one thing, Gnostics taught that these entities envy us and
feed on our fear. Above all, they attempt to keep us from claiming
and evolving our “inner light,” the gift of divine intelligence
within. While I would not claim that Gnostic teachings on the Archons,
or what remains of such teachings, have all the answers to the ET/UFO
enigma, one thing is clear: they present a coherent and comprehensive
analysis of alien intrusion, as well as specific practices for resisting
it. They are far more complete and sophisticated than any theory in
discussion today

http://www.metahistory.org/gnostique/archonfiles/AlienIntrusion.php

The War In Heaven by Kyle Griffith has a few chapters that made my skin crawl. Click on How an elemental becomes a god. Last chapters labeled PART THREE

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/warinheaven/warinheaven_index.htm#contents

Last edited:

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron

From the War in Heaven section on Entities:

If Theocratic spirits and Elementals didn’t exist, the massive cycle of poverty and over-population which now afflicts the majority of the inhabitants of this planet wouldn’t exist either. Political radicals are partly correct when they blame First World greed for Third World poverty, but economic imperialism is itself just another effect of the same root cause – a Theocratic plot to swell the Earth’s population to the point where massive die-offs occur.

We’ve already described how an increasing population forms new souls. If there is an abundance of human astral souls at a low stage of development in the astral plane for the Theocrats to recruit or feed upon, Theocratic bands tend to grow larger and larger, making the creation of new Elementals more common. Right now, Earth has more Elemental spirits than it ever had before in its history. And this is a very dangerous situation.

As long as the Earth’s population goes on increasing, the existing elementals and Theocratic bands have a steady supply of new souls to feed upon or recruit. But when massive human die-offs occur, vast numbers of new souls will be stranded on the astral plane at once. This overabundance of souls will cause thousands of embryonic Elemental spirits to start growing very rapidly towards adulthood. Once a young Elemental reaches a certain critical mass it becomes able to seize and capture souls psychokinetically against their will, something that ordinary Theocratic bands cannot do because they lack the necessary psychic energy.

As such an Elemental grows in size and psychic power, it can forcefully capture disembodied souls at a higher and higher stage of spiritual development; if it becomes big enough, it is able to devour ordinary Theocratic bands, and finally even the astral souls of living humans. If this happens, then most of the planer’s human population, living and disembodied, can end up being taken over and eventually devoured by a small number of elementals.

These adult Elementals are then forced to leave their planet of origin in search of a new food supply. They can travel interstellar distances. Advanced civilizations can usually defend themselves against such beings, but they can depopulate whole planets at a lower stage of civilization very easily.

This is why the Invisible College is intervening in the evolution of human society on Earth.

The natural order of the universe is for people (not necessarily in Earth-type human bodies) to start developing an advanced technology under the control of Theocratic spirits. Such a world never gets beyond the second stage of Theocratic religion, but it does develop enough technology to allow the human population to reach into the billions.

When it does, a nuclear or biological war suddenly reduces the population, and the Elementals and the Theocrats start fighting among themselves over who controls the planet, and which Elementals will reach adulthood.

Within a few years after this point is reached, the adult Elementals leave the planet and go off into deep space. Sometimes the sudden growth and violent end of the human civilization destroy the planet’s biosphere, and sometimes the biosphere survives but human beings do not.

More commonly, a few living people and a few Theocratic spirits survive and the whole cycle begins again and runs its course over a period of thousands of years.

Yes, I read it a while ago from one of your posts here on ESMB ;)

When you sift through all this kind of stuff a picture starts to form. It's not a very pleasant picture. For me, breaking the veil is what I am most interested in doing at this point.

Hatshepsut

Crusader

These are the various roles in the game being played by some of us. It is the part above that spooks me. I have had run-ins with these archetypal characters and their energies attached to other human beings. These people were forwarding goals not their own while in some phony god-like valence...and always concerned about being the puppetmasters of others' souls.

There is probably a factor of responsibility for each person involved. It is a mythos though....about how the initial cosmic plasma differentiated itself into these roles according to a scheme.......it is a view. A HIS__STORY. And the masters of deception have probably sewn in more than a few misconceptions for us to stumble over.

Last edited:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

These are the various roles in the game being played by some of us. It is the part above that spooks me. I have had run-ins with these archetypal characters and their energies attached to other human beings. These people were forwarding goals not their own while in some phony god-like valence...and always concerned about being the puppetmasters of others' souls.

There is probably a factor of responsibility for each person involved. It is a mythos though....about how the initial cosmic plasma differentiated itself into these roles according to a scheme.......it is a view. A HIS__STORY. And the masters of deception have probably sewn in more than a few misconceptions for us to stumble over.

Wow - just scanned through this thread, but there's too much to read it all. It's definitely one of the threads on ESMB with "legs". I see some great ideas from contributors who do not appear that often.

I finished "Journey of Souls" recently and it does make you think. (Made me think, anyway.) If anyone who participated in this thread is still interested, did "y'all" come to any conclusion or consensus of opinion on this subject, or have any new thoughts to add? This is a fascinating thread that I would like to exhume, and I will read more as I have time.

I woke up this morning thinking about these things, wondering if there is a game being played out on this planet, and what our roles may be.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

I finished "Journey of Souls" recently and it does make you think. (Made me think, anyway.) If anyone who participated in this thread is still interested, did "y'all" come to any conclusion or consensus of opinion on this subject, or have any new thoughts to add?

I haven't changed my mind much about Newton's work from when I started this thread. And I do change my mind about things in the light of new evidence I come across if it makes more sense to me than the old.

Paul

Hatshepsut

Crusader

Well, WildKat, for me It's about the real live 'reality wars' in progress.

We, as intelligent engineering beings are capable of constructing many realities and soliciting or even creating the players to dwell within. You get social, religious, or galactic politics involved and when they begin to war over HAVINGNESS. That's simply what some may 'value' which either makes them feel they are in THE Winning Game....or about to be eaten up by anothers. Right now the valuable commodities worth going to the mat for are those beings who still have their own power to create or out-create the enclosing mesh of their playpen.... but may need help.

You would think it would be live and let live out there in the frontiers when you drop the body. :no: It does not appear to be that way. But that is part of my dramatization. I am at war with what I consider to be the remnant efforts of totalitarian control. But on the other hand, any engineer who creates living beings with specified 'limited' attributes should not feel too surprised when he finds himself struggling against those limitations after venturing to occupy the minds of such.

Last edited:

Hatshepsut

Crusader

Ouroboros_dragon2.jpg

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

I haven't changed my mind much about Newton's work from when I started this thread. And I do change my mind about things in the light of new evidence I come across if it makes more sense to me than the old.
Paul

Pardon me, but I'm catching up. Was your stance that you think his ideas have validity?

I don't think any of us can state "this is definitely the way it's going to be" but if it is that way, there's a lot I don't like about it. The idea of hierarchies, and "learning lessons" and if bad things happen, you "deserve" it, soul groupings, and "you agreed to this role all along", etc.

I did not have a lot of certainty in looking at whole track or between-lives, but I do seem to recall some sort of heavy protest on being here at all.

I will read some more and try to come up to speed, because I think it's an interesting subject to say the least.

I have a Scn friend (not active) who is terrified of death and having to come back and do it all over again, and that was the fear that kept her glued to Scn for 40 years. And I think it's what drives a lot of "true believers" whether it's Scn or some other old religion or new age belief.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

But on the other hand, any engineer who creates living beings with specified 'limited' attributes should not feel too surprised when he finds himself struggling against those limitations after venturing to occupy the minds of such.

Yeah, a lot of irony there, huh?

Doris the medium

I read a book years ago by either Doris Stokes or Doris Collins (I can't remember which medium it was) whose description of the post death experience was very much like that described by Dr Newton in his books. I didn't like the idea then and I don't like it now either. Who wants to go through the same experiences twice? Although I suppose that's what you do in auditing.

Even worse, I read somewhere on the internet that every so often the planet is effectively rebooted and we all revert to the situation we were in when the backup was last taken. The person who wrote this said he remembered when the Cuban missile crisis did not pass and he and his schoolfriends were wiped out by the nuclear war that followed. This caved me for quite some time.

:nervous:

I was reading a book that had a chapter on NED and most of them sound similar to Newton's stuff. Going up a shaft of light to a place where beings, or guides were, and talking with them, finding they were not ready to die - returning to earth. There are records of this extending back to the ancient Greeks, and the Books of the Dead.

I haven't gone into it minutely to discern the differences between a NDE and Newton's LBL, but the broad strokes sounded much the same. Paul, have you looked into that aspect at all?

Mimsey

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

I haven't gone into it minutely to discern the differences between a NDE and Newton's LBL, but the broad strokes sounded much the same. Paul, have you looked into that aspect at all?

Mimsey

Not really. I suffer from confirmation bias in this area now: I tend to note experiences that harmonize with Newton's research and ignore ones that don't.

On a similar note, individual session data from Scientologists regarding weird stuff I tend to ignore on principle.

Paul