What's new

Tom Cruise's New Life: He's Moving On, but Missing Suri

leina

Patron
tom%20cruise%2026sept12%2002.jpg

Tom Cruise is dealing with a new – and very unexpected – reality.

Based in London since mid-August, where he is deep in pre-production for the sci-fi action film All You Need Is Kill, the 50-year-old actor has been unable to see his 6-year-old daughter for nearly two months. (The pair were last together on Aug. 5, following a Walt Disney World vacation.)

"I've got to see her," an emotional Cruise told a friend recently. "I miss her."

Several sources tell PEOPLE in this week's cover story that the actor's rigorous film commitments – which he made well before his ex, Katie Holmes, filed for divorce and sole custody on June 29 – have presented an exceptional challenge in terms of seeing Suri.
With Suri now based full time in New York City, where Holmes enrolled her in Manhattan's private Avenues school, she has far less flexibility to visit him on set than under her previous home-school arrangement. Several sources say that a planned visit to London in mid-September was called off.

Still, the newly minted first-grader is a fixture in her father's life, speaking with him several times a day.

"I can tell you that I haven't had a meeting with Tom that was not interrupted by a phone call with his daughter," says his friend, screenwriter Christopher McQuarrie.

For much more on Cruise's life now – including his nights out in London, how he and Holmes are getting along and his future plans with Suri – pick up this week's issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20633293,00.html

I don't feel sorry for you, Tom, You can look sad on the cover all you want.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Today Star Magazine said this
And I am delighted that in column 3 they printed word for word my comments (on the ABUSE) see paragraph "The Great Escape."​

StarMagcover.jpg

StarMag1.jpg

Supra

Patron
Tom Cruise is OUT !

My son texted me this morning : "Just on the news... Tom Cruise is trying to leave the Church"

???

FoTi

Crusader
Re: Tom Cruise is OUT !

My son texted me this morning : "Just on the news... Tom Cruise is trying to leave the Church"

???

Trying? All he has to do is never go back there again and cut his comm with DM and any other SO member that tries to contact him. He knows how to disconnect from an SP.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
I find Star magazine's involvement in this telling. I believe that Star was the magazine that published a story a couple of years ago about Katie not being able to leave Tom due to addiction and was sued by TomKat. As I recall they settled the claim with Star donating some money to some inner city dance program for troubled children that Katie was running.

Here are dox:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/01/katie...-lawsuit-addicted-to-drugs-national-enquirer/

http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/27/katie...-lawsuit-publisher-cover-drug-addict-settled/

Given this history, I tend to think that Star, of all the rags, would be careful about fact checking another Tom Cruise story before breaking it.

Purple Rain

Crusader
Re: Tom Cruise is OUT !

Trying? All he has to do is never go back there again and cut his comm with DM and any other SO member that tries to contact him. He knows how to disconnect from an SP.

Well, he did it with Nazanin Boniadi and she wasn't even suppressive.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

MEDIA MELTDOWN FOR TOM THE OT: They apparently don't know that Tom is "The Authority on drugs, education, marriage, happiness, criminality and car accidents".

It's kinda funny and ironic that the "SP MEDIA" are actually the ones that (how did Tom say it?) are "ruthlessly slamming his ethics in".

Yup, the "Merchants of Chaos" are actually running the "gradients of ethics" on him by "talking derogatorily about him to others", exactly per the Hubbard scripture.

Tom thinks the media is his worst enemy.

Tom thinks Miscavige and Hubbard are his best friends.

Tom's thinking is extremely fucked up.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Hilarious to see Tom is now the one wearing down-scale denim shirts. Reminds me of how Katie used to dress when she was looking so miserable on the covers of Star magazine a few years ago.

:roflmao:

TG1

Div6

Crusader
All of this crap is just "damage control" and "spin", mostly to try to mollify the investors and studios backing his upcoming movies. While TC has been a workhorse for Hollywood, he's pretty much done. It would take an extreme amount of humility for him to review his actions and involvements with corp Scn over the past decade, and come to an honest decision about whether it was really "the greatest good". In the meantime, public perception of him as an opportunistic tool and control freak are at an all time high.

I'd like to think he had it in him, but I think both DM and he "keep their calendars in overdrive" to avoid having to introspect, and contemplate "the overt-motivator sequence". Pesky thing that. As they say in the vernacular "Karma is a Bitch".