What's new

Debbie Cook Moves to Baja, California (Mexico)

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
I find myself unable to have even the tiniest bit of respect for Debbie Cook. I'm glad she was a problem for the midget for a minute but beyond that, nothing.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I find myself unable to have even the tiniest bit of respect for Debbie Cook. I'm glad she was a problem for the midget for a minute but beyond that, nothing.

"Scientology is the only game in the universe where everyone wins." (L. Ron Hubbard)

Wait. That means you are winning and Debbie is winning and COB is winning and OSA is winning and I am winning. And all the Flag public that blew fortunes for no results and later blew are winning.

Good to know!

:hysterical:

shadow

Patron with Honors
"Scientology is the only game in the universe where everyone wins." (L. Ron Hubbard)

Wait. That means you are winning and Debbie is winning and COB is winning and OSA is winning and I am winning. And all the Flag public that blew fortunes for no results and later blew are winning.

Good to know!

:hysterical:
In the words of Inigo Montoya "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." :hifive:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Well personally speaking it doesn't strike me that this is the "money is no object" lifestyle.

In the last thread there were several people explaining how great it all was that there were going to the Caribbean and it does not seem to have been all that wonderful

Now Baja California? I am not at all sure were I going to rest somewhere that I would pick Mexico to do it. It also makes me wonder - from the set ups it looks to me that they are operating on some sort of stipend - not a lump sum payment.

And why outside the US?

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
and, I doubt that she is a thorn in dms side. sounds to me more like a couple of pensioners.

If she is getting a stipend then she has a vested interest in making sure the cofs and davey last as long as possible.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud

By the reputation the midget has for being vindictive I'd have to seriously doubt Debbie only caused him a problem for a minute. That boy has a large ego & she opened a bog can of whup-ass on him in court.

Parishoners money ? Oh how fucking sad. Isn't every cent the cult has, has ever gotten or will ever get parishoners money ? Some people would say cult members rather than parishoners.

But c'mon, yes people let themself be regged into bankruptcy. They absolutely have - and more will, too. But, how come not everybody who was ever a public person in the cult didn't lose everything they ever owned & have to declare bankruptcy?

And, I'll give you that everybody got a lot of help, encouragement, love bombing & all that to drink drink drink that Kool-Aid.

And Debbie damn sure helped hard reg & enjoyed the spoils of it, too.

But, even if is unrepentent for what she did & still worships at the alter of lrh - did she not ( most likely ) get a chunk of change from the cult ? Did she not cause a least a ripple among some 10,000 still "in" ?

And, if 1/100 of what people who spent time with the midget have said about him is even half true it seems that little bastard will never get over what Debbie did to him.

Debbie did davie ( in court ! )

So, in that regard, I like what she has done in messing with the midget, causing him to spend some time & money, plus messed with a lot of cult members heads.

And, no, I never said I liked her..... but ...... I do like SOME of what she had done.

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Well personally speaking it doesn't strike me that this is the "money is no object" lifestyle.

In the last thread there were several people explaining how great it all was that there were going to the Caribbean and it does not seem to have been all that wonderful

Now Baja California? I am not at all sure were I going to rest somewhere that I would pick Mexico to do it. It also makes me wonder - from the set ups it looks to me that they are operating on some sort of stipend - not a lump sum payment.

And why outside the US?

True. Debbie did post that they're renting out their Texas home, so they're getting some income there. Why outside the U.S.? Debbie had mentioned moving to California to live with or near a relative of hers, & the cult nixed that idea.

Maybe, the cult demanded them to leave the U.S. where they wouldn't be protected by the wog courts here, as they were during the hearings with Debbie?

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
Baja Malibu is in Rosarito Mexico, a town about 20 mins drive from Tijuana. One hr drive from San Diego. Three hrs from Los Angeles.

It is ugly and nothing to see, the beaches are not pretty and the water is very cold. In the winter is windy and cold too.

The main fun in Rosarito, is going to Wallmart or Ortega's Buffet which has spectacular homade mexican food.

But they have Ensenada about one hr drive with their wineries and wine tasting places. It's not bad I guess. But if I were to retire in Mexico I would prefer Guanajuato or Puebla.

Photo in the dictionary alongside the definition of: shit-eatin' grin.

02-Wayne-Chillin-on-the-Deck.jpg

That's one supremely happy guy.

Happy dog too.

:lol:

koki

Baja Malibu is in Rosarito Mexico, a town about 20 mins drive from Tijuana. One hr drive from San Diego. Three hrs from Los Angeles.*

It is ugly and nothing to see, the beaches are not pretty and the water is very cold. In the winter is windy and cold too.

The main fun in Rosarito, is going to Wallmart or Ortega's Buffet which has spectacular homade mexican food.

But they have Ensenada about one hr drive with their wineries and wine tasting places. It's not bad I guess. But if I were to retire in Mexico I would prefer Guanajuato or Puebla.

*(my red bold)
maybe that is what is all about.....

a place too meet with Marty....I think she has more connections with MandM ,then what is presented to us....:coolwink:

Ensenada, Puerto Nuevo!!! :biglove:

Rosarito was a playground of my youth! :biggrin:

Southern Californians of a certain age and inclination (Sun, surf, sand...PLAY!!! :biggrin:) have an abiding LOVE for Baja...which persists even now, with all the problems currently in dear Mexico. :thumbsup: !Viva Baja California!

Arthur Dent

And why outside the US?

Keeping her clear of legal service, I would think. Gag agreement aside, with her knowledge, she is still a threat to the tiny one.